INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #225 on: Aug 27, 2004, 09:00 PM »
GOOD PAL.......???

:cry:

*laughs* Ok fine, my boyfriend :P Better?
I thought you woudn't want ppl to know - might ruin your rep or somethin 0_o

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #226 on: Aug 28, 2004, 03:17 AM »
u little punk!
im coming back in a week or two, im gonna kick yer ass!!

sidenote: welcome Zato's family

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #227 on: Aug 28, 2004, 09:12 PM »
Stop calling me Zato's family.  He is a disgrace to my name and I don't want anything to do with him. <_<

One of these days Violent Kei and Veiden Corsier are gonna get a deathmatch...from me. :angry:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #228 on: Aug 29, 2004, 01:16 AM »
oooo  there's a war in Zato's family!   sweet!

Anywho, welcome to the Void, Kura X!

oh yeah  I haven't done this one yet.... great, now I have to act like a newbie....   "hello."[/i][/b][/font]
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2004, 01:16 AM by Vincent »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #229 on: Sep 01, 2004, 01:48 PM »
Wagh!  I been here all week and I didn't even notice this topic...

I'm Graphyte Ronin.  Some people who know me, like Phillip C., call me Dan.

I've come here amidst this wave of new combatants with hopes of letting my own drawing style flourish-- I've been in fanart mode for at least a year now, and I know full well that I'm capable of much more.

My work has quite a bit of anime influence, though I tend to do faces and line variation a bit differently from most anime.

And... to this new generation of artists, I say... welcome to the Void, everyone. ^_^  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #230 on: Sep 09, 2004, 01:12 AM »
hey what's up?
My name's Tim i'm from ottawa Canada.
I've taken 2 years of graphic design in college and now i'm taking the year off. I've been checking out void for a while now and i'm at a point where i want to get into it. and i think my main goal is to be full of surprises....

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #231 on: Sep 09, 2004, 09:55 AM »
Welcome to Ozimo and a belated welcome to Graphyte Ronin.  May your entries cause great splashes all around.
The preceding comment is my opinion, and may be taken as nothing more than such.

Translation:

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #232 on: Sep 09, 2004, 10:07 AM »
Tim is my main man y'all...he be my BRO! Not like in he is my actual brother...but he be Down with Chunk! Mess with ozimo you mess with ME!

Anyways welcome aboard Tim...I await surprises!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #233 on: Sep 09, 2004, 05:39 PM »
hello, my name is nick, live in canada, 15 and im here for VA  :P

i guess i just found this site out of dumb luck, cuz i like drawing and stuff (why would i be here then?!)
anywayz, im still tryin to send in some of my work, but i cant seem to get what im lookin for (help and/or tips pleeeze?)
They're coming for you, so you'd better RUN!!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #234 on: Sep 09, 2004, 05:51 PM »
anywayz, im still tryin to send in some of my work, but i cant seem to get what im lookin for (help and/or tips pleeeze?)

Hey, Welcome.

Trying to send in some of your work? Are you talking about your character? If so You will need to draw a win pose of your fighter, lose pose, referance pic, 2 pages of his intro the city of VOID, and a short bio. More can be found here....

http://entervoid.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=973

Now if your just talking about some of your art then go to the complete or incomplete boards and post some of your art. Youll get tips and help quick.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #235 on: Sep 15, 2004, 06:24 PM »
thanks for the info, though i already knew the first bit, last part helped a lot

They're coming for you, so you'd better RUN!!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #236 on: Sep 15, 2004, 06:28 PM »
No prob. Hope to see stuff from you soon.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #237 on: Sep 23, 2004, 08:34 PM »
Well howdy.  I'm Wyvern, and I'm just a fledgling here but I'm getting ready to do my best!  I've already submitted my character's sketch into the completed works section here, and her win and lose sketches in the incomplete works area.  

As you'll be able to see from my lose pose ('cause I gave her two left FUCKIN' FEET!), I'm still learning, but I hope to put up!!  'Cause god knows I can be hard-pressed to shut up.  ;p  

I have some of my other stuff posted at my deviantart page, just in case you all want to see it.  As you'll be able to tell I have NO history in fighting, but that's why I'm here!  To learn, and to get better at comics and drawing overall!  I'm looking forward to getting my ass whooped, it'll all be a lesson.   ^^;  A big...sobbing...lesson.

I hope to do VOID (and Zombi), proud.  OI OI OI!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #238 on: Sep 23, 2004, 08:37 PM »
i wish you the best of luck. and welcome to void.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #239 on: Sep 23, 2004, 08:39 PM »
Thanks.  ^^;  Very much.  Though....I just realized...I put this in the wrong, FUCKING, category!  Just so y'all know I REALLY meant to put this in the intros section.  

God, I look like a freakin' monkey.  Sorry everyone, for ruining the tidy-ness of the forum.  _-_ Bluagh.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #240 on: Sep 23, 2004, 09:37 PM »
there you go monkey...welcome to void
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #241 on: Sep 24, 2004, 07:34 PM »
Haha...New people...Welcome to Void to both Raven and Wyvern...

PS - Canada REPRESENT!

PPS - Sudbury sucks...

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #242 on: Sep 25, 2004, 10:00 AM »
Hi. Found this site when I heard SilverLimit did stuff here about a year ago and have been following the battles ever since. Finally decided to join the community, now that I have some semblance of art skill. 17 (18 in a few days) and from New Hampshire if you wann know. Anyway  hopefully I'll get time to put my fighter up sometime soon.  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #243 on: Sep 25, 2004, 10:10 AM »
Nice of you to finally speak up. Welcome to Void spaceninja, and good luck with your fighter.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #244 on: Sep 25, 2004, 02:14 PM »
17 (18 in a few days) and from New Hampshire if you wann know.
which part? I was born in Manchester

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #245 on: Sep 25, 2004, 08:53 PM »
wow...  I was born in New Hampshere too!    

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #246 on: Sep 25, 2004, 10:32 PM »
Durham, 'bout 30 miles NE from Manchester. Anyway, New Hampshirites UNITE!  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #247 on: Sep 27, 2004, 08:15 AM »
Hey guys, some of u older folks who havent grown out of comic forums (and probably never will), might remember me from the golden days of Cat5 n shit.

Umm my real name's Miek Dunbar, I'm 20, livin at home, finishing the last year of a degree in graphic design.

I live in melbourne, Australia, not more than a 20-min drive from the house of my main man Shelde, with whom I went to high school with for a couple o years. He's one of my biggest motivations for comics.

Other motivation comes from the likes of FLCL, Akira, Cowboy Bebop, My Few Issues of Comickers, which I loove. Street art round melbourne is pretty big, thats a big influence, too, but as much as it pulls me in, it can also push me away, too. It's good to absorb, not mimic. This does not mean I don't do it... hey, we've all been prone to the REY-disease! Envy, pure envy.

I like seeing other people develop, especially when I've been part of that process. So if I seem like I'm getting too critiquey round 'ere, its just cos I'm trying to help. U dont have to listen.

I'm also really into new media, especially in what the internet has in store for us as it develops. Have a look at this to see what I've been working hard on lately, and please feel free to comment.
-Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so-

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #248 on: Sep 28, 2004, 05:55 AM »
and you alsop like it in tha butt....

...its goof to see the days of me payin out on you to make friends isn't lost just yet face fucker. HAHAAHAHHAA...

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #249 on: Sep 28, 2004, 06:39 AM »
Well. I hope my thirst for anal sex, coupled with my big head find you many long years of happiness.
-Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so-

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 28, 2024, 07:15 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

440 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 504.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us