INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1825 on: Apr 30, 2016, 03:30 PM »
Not sure I get what the America brag is about - we're an international community here on Void and there's no need to push that kind of superiority or debate in an intro thread you're sharing with really great and talented artists from around the world.

Welcome to Void all the same, hope to see some comics up soon!

sugoi

« Reply #1826 on: Apr 30, 2016, 03:50 PM »
"Modern entertainment subculture all stems and roots from AMERICA"

You're talking out of your Arse.

« Reply #1827 on: Apr 30, 2016, 04:09 PM »
Welcome aboard on VOID! Don't worry, we're a friendly but stern art community that teaches eager-to-learn peeps like yourself the cold hard truths towards art and modern entertainment, you can count on the many people from UK, Canada, France, some of South America, and Australia, to guide you through your journey!

« Reply #1828 on: Apr 30, 2016, 05:40 PM »
Woah woah woah, why you gotta take it so personally?

This is a comic community right? About battling?

I'm just trying to ruffle some feathers, friendly like though, didnt you see the emoji? its like a wink face with a big grin.

You know where they first implemented graphic emojis? AOL did, stands for AMERICA on line if you didnt kno ;)!

« Reply #1829 on: Apr 30, 2016, 05:53 PM »
We're a community who do comic battles but the aim of that is to work together to help each other get better - sharing culture and stories of our local communities helps.

So shhh. Accept that we've said that's not a really cool thing rather than deciding to keep pushing dude. Don't start off on the wrong foot. We don't take it personally it's just a bit of a dick move and doesn't really give a great first impression haha.
sugoi

« Reply #1830 on: Apr 30, 2016, 06:27 PM »
We're a community who do comic battles but the aim of that is to work together to help each other get better - sharing culture and stories of our local communities helps.

So shhh. Accept that we've said that's not a really cool thing rather than deciding to keep pushing dude. Don't start off on the wrong foot. We don't take it personally it's just a bit of a dick move and doesn't really give a great first impression haha.

Stop trying to tell me how to live my life mom! I'm trying to design a comic book character so all these sensitives sallys can battle me!

« Reply #1831 on: Apr 30, 2016, 06:45 PM »
jfc

« Reply #1832 on: Apr 30, 2016, 06:51 PM »
Cool cool dude. I'm sure plenty of folks will want to spend time drawing your character with such a great attitude. Good luck.
sugoi

« Reply #1833 on: Apr 30, 2016, 06:53 PM »
Guys, my dudes, the moment this guy mentions MURRICA it reeked of troll.

Ignore them, they'll either disappear or they'll stick around and get their ass whooped. Either way, we win

« Reply #1834 on: Apr 30, 2016, 07:26 PM »
Let me get this straight,

I've already ex communicated myself from a community because of a harmless statement depicting a cultural and communal norm of relentless patriotism before I even got a chance to be critiqued and judged based off my artwork, storytelling and character development capabilities?

Guys, my dudes, the moment this guy mentions MURRICA it reeked of troll.

Ignore them, they'll either disappear or they'll stick around and get their ass whooped. Either way, we win

What are you trying to say here? Kinda sounds like you're implying that judgment doesn't have anything to do with the creative output and has more to do with whoever 'we' youre implying like as an individual.

If thats how it is around here let me know: I don't want to waste hours illustrating this character for a community that doesnt want me. I can already see theirs more attention on my comment about America then my actual character: what this site is actually supposedly for.

Not that you can or really should judge someone(like call them a troll) based on something as trivial their opinion of where a subculture roots from, but you do you boo-boo.

Comedy is a fine art that in its essence is trolling. A "comic" is something that voices that art. If y'all take it that seriously that's on your time but im gonna get back to lining my bristol and scar your characters up, both of you!

oh wait thats right

"you dont wanna draw with me"

« Reply #1835 on: Apr 30, 2016, 07:59 PM »
Don't be such a sensitive sally

« Reply #1836 on: Apr 30, 2016, 08:04 PM »
I was being super serious about my post, I usually joke back when it comes to satirizing patriotism, so I'm still welcoming you, just doing the opposite of extreme American patriotism.

« Reply #1837 on: Apr 30, 2016, 08:05 PM »

Comedy is a fine art that in its essence is trolling. A "comic" is something that voices that art. If y'all take it that seriously that's on your time but im gonna get back to lining my bristol and scar your characters up, both of you!

oh wait thats right

"you dont wanna draw with me"

Nah man, I'll fight you. Get in first and I'll be your welcome wagon

« Reply #1838 on: Apr 30, 2016, 08:07 PM »
Don't be such a sensitive sally

What he said.

« Reply #1839 on: Apr 30, 2016, 08:16 PM »
Damn foo i got the whole crew lined up against me lol

« Reply #1840 on: May 02, 2016, 10:49 PM »
 Hí,
Jeepers,.. this place seems pretty monitored. I wonder idf it hash todo wit memlog stresses. Well, sure savvy the premize this place rigs. Still trine get avitar to load, seat is no tango. What kina void fighter with character might sumyu wansee me pull outta zaitana's hat?

« Reply #1841 on: May 03, 2016, 12:20 AM »
Hí,
Jeepers,.. this place seems pretty monitored. I wonder idf it hash todo wit memlog stresses. Well, sure savvy the premize this place rigs. Still trine get avitar to load, seat is no tango. What kina void fighter with character might sumyu wansee me pull outta zaitana's hat?

Ah you just had bad timing XD. Daletronzero was an exception as they were pretty rude and abrasive.

Welcome to Void! You can pull any of your original characters out of the hat, just have fun with it and have an open mind to critiques!

Excited to see your stuff!

« Reply #1842 on: May 03, 2016, 07:12 AM »
Welcome to Void, shit talking is cool, but you should probably back that up with some art
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

« Reply #1843 on: May 12, 2016, 08:21 AM »
good morning and hello!

i'm hanz and i'm mostly a hobby artist with a love for comics and all kinds of visual storytelling. i took a look around the site so i think i'm starting to get a handle on how things work, and i'm definitely excited to get started and put some elbow grease into improving my art!

in other introductory stuff, i've picked up watercolors recently and that's a lot of fun, i spend a lot of money i don't have on keeping up with marvel comics, and i'm always on the lookout for more podcasts to listen to! (recommendations welcome!)

« Reply #1844 on: May 12, 2016, 08:32 AM »
Welcome aboard, gamey!

Can't wait to see what you've got.

« Reply #1845 on: May 12, 2016, 08:50 AM »
Welcome!!

I love water colours :D void had its very own podcast if you ever want to check that out!

« Reply #1846 on: May 12, 2016, 09:09 AM »
Welcome to entervoid, we staff are at your service should you have any lingering questions

« Reply #1847 on: May 12, 2016, 10:14 AM »
welcome to the glory of Void, ô newcomer !

« Reply #1848 on: May 12, 2016, 10:39 PM »
Welcome to VOID!

« Reply #1849 on: May 13, 2016, 11:09 AM »
thanks so much for the welcome, everyone! :D

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

298 Guests, 3 Users

[] [Think Tank]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us