INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #150 on: Feb 27, 2004, 04:35 PM »
I tried that one time, and let me tell you man, the purple ones do NOT taste like grapes.

EDIT: *gasp* Blasphemy!
But the snausberries taste like snausberries!
Go Piss Off Your Momma

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #151 on: Mar 04, 2004, 01:04 PM »
what about those markers that are supposed to smell like fruit? just crayola's scheme to get lil kids high by sniffing markers
"Mr.Rogers.....Ironic, almost sounds like ELIMINATE" - Stewart Griffin

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #152 on: Mar 11, 2004, 08:32 AM »
what about those markers that are supposed to smell like fruit? just crayola's scheme to get lil kids high by sniffing markers
no no, they just smell like fruit... i had a friend in 8th grade who tried to get high on them. he also tried to eat them, but he said they tasted like happy, not fruit
fuck the cookie Wei ate your giant sig image

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #153 on: Mar 11, 2004, 05:41 PM »
no no, they just smell like fruit... i had a friend in 8th grade who tried to get high on them. he also tried to eat them, but he said they tasted like happy, not fruit
tasted like happy?......happy has a taste?
Go Piss Off Your Momma

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #154 on: Mar 11, 2004, 06:53 PM »
Steering this marker smelling extravaganza back onto topic...

There's been almost 20 new members registered in the last week and a half...

Where you guys coming from?  Global Comic Jam?  Maybe some Katsucon-ers?
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #155 on: Mar 11, 2004, 09:47 PM »
hey i guess i should have introduced myself instead of talking about happy flavored markers...
hey my name is mike but you can call me red. ponbiki introduced me to this site way back when and i have finally decided to 'attempt' to participate in void. though i'm better at writing than at drawing, i'll atleast give it a shot. i'm coming up with a couple fighter ideas right now and hopefully should have one up and active in void soon. want to know anything else, just email me.
fuck the cookie Wei ate your giant sig image

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #156 on: Mar 11, 2004, 10:13 PM »
Oh, he mighta mentioned you when he was creating Kaisho Ponbiki... I remember something about a partner, and Kaisho being a character that both of you created..?  I don't know, might be remembering it all wrong... and you might not even be the guy I'm thinking of  :lol:

:cow:  
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #157 on: Mar 12, 2004, 06:27 AM »
Where you guys coming from? Global Comic Jam? Maybe some Katsucon-ers?

Actually I was introduced to VOID by Scarce. And he was introduced to VOID by Lysol-Jones. And he was introduced to VOID though Deviant Art.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #158 on: Mar 12, 2004, 10:39 AM »
welcome red2z!

man there way too many reds now a days. haha

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #159 on: Mar 12, 2004, 03:12 PM »
um, just out of curiosity, why do I have a post whore icon? I'm no where near a post whore, my posts DO have meaning after all, i don't post jsut to post, much like some people I know.....
Go Piss Off Your Momma

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #160 on: Mar 27, 2004, 11:40 PM »
‘loha folks.  The name’s Will, reporting in from FWB Florida.  I’m 19 and stuck trying to work my way into a worthwhile university.  Ringling, most probably.  Once there I plan to pursue a major in cg art, and, ‘cause I’m a dork, a minor in mathematics.

‘fraid I don’t know anyone here just yet, though I have run across this place a quite a few time in the past.  Simply didn’t have the time to stop in . . . but now here I am.  Time’s still a bit scarce for me, so the chances are I’ll just be loitering about in the background for now . . . mayhaps throw a bit in every now and then . . . so, yeah . . .

Anywhoe if I have not mentioned it already, I’m a worm before gods.  '; )
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2004, 11:42 PM by (badcent) »
--------------------
Terminal Philosophy: I think I’m going to die, therefore I am.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #161 on: Mar 28, 2004, 09:51 AM »
Another Florida kid... show up at some conventions this summer and you're bound to run into some other VOIDlings.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #162 on: Apr 04, 2004, 06:54 PM »
Hmmm... Well I'm 20, live in Hawaii (Kauai to be precise), and can't draw decently (in my opinion) to save my butt. I Love to color things in Photoshop and as I was skipping about Deviant art for inspiration I stumbled upon a link here from Speedkings Gallery (aka PirateKing) And I've been lurking ever since.   B)
Pooky

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #163 on: Apr 04, 2004, 10:20 PM »
welcome
this is definitely a place to learn and grow, or at least see some nice art.

Save the whales- collect the whole set

Stupidity should be painful

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #164 on: Apr 05, 2004, 05:12 PM »
Okay...intro... 18 years old in VA, USA.  Senior in Highschool, attending SCAD next year.  I draw stuff/color stuff mainly in my spare time, because I get alot of work from school.  Looking forward to challenging some people to battles (that is, when I get my profile +pics up ^^').

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #165 on: Apr 06, 2004, 09:33 PM »
welcome
this is definitely a place to learn and grow, or at least see some nice art.
Oh hell yeah! I already have my favorites and seeing the different styles has given me some nifty new things to try. I was kind of toying with the idea of coloring one of Caanan’s previous battles when I had some time - I just love his style.  :drool:

...And if SHREDD where a real robot I would so steal him from El Squido.  :wub:

Pooky

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #166 on: Apr 06, 2004, 10:18 PM »
i was just thinking how badly i need a colorist, cuz this whole coloring my pages thing is pissin me off.

and i too am from FL.  ocala area.
pure slackin'

facebook.com/artoftravisearls

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #167 on: Apr 07, 2004, 03:39 AM »
i was just thinking how badly i need a colorist, cuz this whole coloring my pages thing is pissin me off.

and i too am from FL.  ocala area.
Oh what the heck, I'm feeling abnormally nice today... If you have something inked I may color it for you...

Something for the Splash page or a character pose.

You can look me up on AIM or just send me an E-mail.
 ^_^  
Pooky

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #168 on: Apr 18, 2004, 02:54 PM »
Greetings.

Call me Joe Outside, if you'd like.  (If you don't like, I've been known to answer to Joe, Outsider, hey you...I'm easy to get along wiht.  Surprise me.)  I'm 30 years old (yup, old fart, complete with tendency to ramble.  That would explain why more than half of what I say ends up as an aside.) and am located nowhere near any of you in the sticksville town of St. George, Utah.  I found my way here from a link at the Backgound Radiation Webcomic and saw the place as a great opportunity.  Consequently, I'm working on a fighter now. (I'll probably lose a lot, but what a way to practice the art!
The preceding comment is my opinion, and may be taken as nothing more than such.

Translation:

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #169 on: Apr 18, 2004, 04:03 PM »
Sweet

Typically we get new people from frieds of existing artists (which is almost what this was, if they'd (he? she?) had turned in their fighter).

But I get particularly gitty when new people come in that don't already have existing ties to the site.  ^_^  

Oh, and age has nothing to do with it... I ramble all the time

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #170 on: Apr 18, 2004, 06:02 PM »
welcome guys, cant wait to see your fighters

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #171 on: Apr 27, 2004, 05:55 AM »
holy crap, Toast is right, we're at 119 members so far. we're catching up to those HUGO bastards -shakes fist- EXACTLY half of their total number as of the time i type this.
so yeah, who are these lurkin fockers running around this board not properly intradoosin themselves.
Who are those HUGO bastards?  :shakehead:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway,

I'm Brian, and (is it possible???) wondering if I'm the first Irish guy in so far?

It'll probably be a bit before I get my character done... really busy at the moment, with drinking whiskey and hunting leprechauns to get their pot of gold (to buy more whiskey) and all that lark.

Oh well.

Crap... I have to go back to work now. I'll post again soon (maybe from work  <_<  shhh)

Brian

Drink Old No. 7!!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #172 on: Apr 27, 2004, 08:10 AM »
welcome! hope to see some of your work soon and good luck with your character. :)  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #173 on: Apr 28, 2004, 05:19 PM »
Who are those HUGO bastards?  :shakehead:
Hugo's gone... Gingerbox is now

http://www.spiteshow.com/gingerbox/index.php

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2004, 10:48 PM »
Sup guys.  I'm Mase, and I found my way over here after WuLongTi signed my guestbook.  Its an awesome concept, and I'm glad to be a part of it.  My art had stagnated a little bit, and this has been a great way to break loose.  

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 14, 2024, 09:08 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

166 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 173.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us