INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« on: Oct 28, 2003, 11:53 PM »
We're getting new people registering here all the time.  Just about every time I look at the bottom of the forum index, there's a new name down there that I've never heard of.

Introduce yerselves.

Who are you?
Where'd you come from?
Where you going?

I was gonna end this by trying to be funny, but I'm too tired for that, sorry. <_<
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2005, 06:44 PM by Shortfury »
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2003, 12:49 AM »
holy crap, Toast is right, we're at 119 members so far. we're catching up to those HUGO bastards -shakes fist- EXACTLY half of their total number as of the time i type this.
so yeah, who are these lurkin fockers running around this board not properly intradoosin themselves.
Respark clan ain't nuthin to f-ck wit.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2003, 08:28 AM »
My bad, y'all, i'm just getting used to this site.  My friend, Diabolicol, introduced me to here.  I think its the shiznit.  
My name is Justin Kirschenpfad.  The last name is German, but I'm not.  I'm a white American boy, who tends to act black at times.  I am 18, I turn 19 in January, and I am currently attending Central Florida Community College.  I knew Diabolicol since high school and we have both been drawing our whole lives.  My specialty is drawing creatures and beasts from out of this world.  I am currently in the practice of drawing people.  My future is unclear to me, I don't know exactly what I want to do.  I would love to illustrate creatures for video games, card games, cartoons, or even movies.  That's about it for my intro, if you would like to know more just ask.
(I am working on my character, it should be done in about a week)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2003, 08:44 AM »
welcome :)  
[img]http://entervoid.com/forums/html/

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2003, 08:50 AM »
Hello Void peoples.

Thanks for tossing this up and making intros easy.

I found out about this place when Jar mentioned it on the PencilJack forum in a post showing sketches of his fighter, Fenix. The idea behind the website sounded cool, so I came on by to check it out. Now I'm hooked and am seriously considering bringing a character in.

I'm a web developer by trade, but I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil. I'd love to get into comic book publishing, but just don't have the speed for it. I'm hoping by doing this I could work on that and get my creativity going again.  

With any luck, you'll be seeing Happy (my potential Void fighter) soon.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #5 on: Oct 30, 2003, 07:55 PM »
Nice to have you here.

From what I've seen of both your work, you'll be excellent additions if you decide to stick around.

hope you do.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #6 on: Oct 30, 2003, 08:11 PM »
any friend of diabolicol is a friend of mine. thats a weird policy. but yeah, welcome welcome.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #7 on: Oct 30, 2003, 08:41 PM »
thank you, Dragon and Vizion for spelling my name right.  and Ill be glad to see you get some work up here, Dragon, and Ill be there to help you with whatever you may need.  Then again, Ill help out anyone who asks for it, so that goes for any of you newbs.
pure slackin'

facebook.com/artoftravisearls

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #8 on: Nov 02, 2003, 09:37 AM »
ummmmm
My names Danny Araya.  I'm 17, turn 18 in 2 weeks.  i'm a black kid who tends to act white.  I'm kinda up in the air about what i want to do in the future.  Animation/something in video games/comics.  And I was brought to Void about 1-2 years ago, when i met guru at pk.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #9 on: Nov 02, 2003, 04:17 PM »
hahah, diabolicol, you bastard, you always spell my handle wrong. well, i understand, since my screenname makes use of the 'z' rather than 's'
eh, whatever. dint matta newayz, fasho.
ah, shieet, PK. POLYKARBON folk holla! i went by the handle of V1S10N back on the PK forums, mostly hung around the fightclub.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #10 on: Nov 15, 2003, 11:47 AM »
17 turning 18.... 18 turning 19!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!! I feel so freaking older now!!! Yeah sure I'm just 20 but still =( I'm used to being the little one (well technically I still am the little one)

Welcome fellas!! hope to see some monstrous work soon!
Gotta update my site!! for now ---> http://shortfury.deviantart.com

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #11 on: Nov 15, 2003, 03:36 PM »
20 is not old.  I still felt a difference when I turned 20 versus 19.

Once I hit 21 though, that went away, and now I forget about my birthday altogether.

I'll be 24 in a few months.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #12 on: Nov 15, 2003, 11:37 PM »
no, I'm the old one remember?  anybody got 27 beat?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #13 on: Nov 16, 2003, 12:28 AM »
Can't really say. Not to mention I didn't know colors could act. But eh, I hit 21 myself. When it happened not many people remembered which was pretty sad except for my mom, aunt, and my best friend. Eh, I'll live though.
Power and wealth to no avail, let only our drinking prevail, a sober man and the sages are both lost through the ages, but all our brave drinkers, never shall die..

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #14 on: Nov 16, 2003, 08:52 AM »
welcome every body, im alberto r.
23 right now and staying there. ive worked for a studio called starcross but now im flying solo and loving it. been published a few times. and still looking for a excellent project, currently working on void fights, and also working on a project for digital webbing. so times are getting slower for me. i love the ladies.
hello ladies out there. and ill keep on working till my fingers bleed.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #15 on: Nov 16, 2003, 09:18 AM »
I'm just the Void Communal Latrine.  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #16 on: Nov 16, 2003, 09:21 AM »
Hey peoples. Name's James Dies, but most call me Silver. I'm a 19 year old college student majoring in New Media, though I'd like to do something a bit more in the area of fine art or comics. It's always been my dream to put together my own comic, but I kinda suck at action sequences, so I join up here to better practice.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #17 on: Nov 16, 2003, 09:40 AM »
Please dont tell me I'm the youngest....

But I turn 18 tomorrow...
Fuck all of you who are older.... :angry:  
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2003, 09:40 AM by Gauge »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #18 on: Nov 16, 2003, 12:46 PM »
I'm Meredith D. (some people call me Red) I'm also currently single. (wait this is starting to sound like one of those video dating things...) I'm 18 and in college, but not the one I really wanna go to yet. I'm taking classes to get them out of the way so I don't have to pay twice as much when I switch schools. I wanna major in sequential art but I might change my mind in the future. I wanna work on comics or story boards for movies but I really need practice so I came to void for help.

I just need to get off my lazy ass and finish my fighter lol :D  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #19 on: Nov 16, 2003, 12:50 PM »
whoa check it out, I'm a VOID masta now.  bow down.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #20 on: Nov 16, 2003, 04:01 PM »
lol at least i intro'd my self at my own accord  :ph34r:  
Bang bang I shot you dead!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #21 on: Nov 16, 2003, 05:58 PM »
I'm Meredith D. (some people call me Red) I'm also currently single. (wait this is starting to sound like one of those video dating things...) I'm 18 and in college, but not the one I really wanna go to yet.

Single, eh? 18 and in college, you say? Hmm. Should I take the suave route and formally introduce myself to the young lady with a smooth hint of interest added, or shall I use the ever-so blunt, yet effective "HOLLA."

Decisions, decisions.  :huh:
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2003, 06:01 PM by vision »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #22 on: Nov 17, 2003, 06:04 AM »
Viz, I think you should say something witty about the young lady's sig file.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #23 on: Nov 17, 2003, 09:30 AM »
Yeah be subtle no reason to FrEaK HeR oUt MaN!1!1!1! :P  
Bang bang I shot you dead!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #24 on: Nov 17, 2003, 01:17 PM »
hmm... ^_^  lol
think of something good to say think think.
Hi ya

doh!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

TheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkosDrawura

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 15, 2024, 12:08 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

94 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 129.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us