Radji's memorial.

Radji's memorial.
« on: Dec 26, 2021, 02:39 PM »
Since I'm leaving Void, I'll post some of my unfinished works here.
For peace of mind.

I'll begin with a never-finished and canceled month of the dead bout against Fuku's Fool, starring Smiley.
It was supposed to be a scarmatch, with Samira getting her digestive system destroyed.

Was abandoned then I signed up for the Under New Management tournament.

Re: Radji's memorial.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2021, 02:08 PM »
I think I began drawing that battle with Zee in 2019. There was also a Kiski cameo, because of Month of the dead.
We eventually ended up postponing it again and again...

Then I participated in heavyweight... and we never finished this one.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2021, 01:51 PM »
These have so much potential! Bummed they never got to be finished but still glad you posted them

« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2022, 11:56 AM »
That one is an unused page from the Month of the dead battle between Smiley and Cutie Mark.

It was supposed to end with the twins back in the living world, on a crime scene... with the actual body of Mark being discovered, rotten and wiggling with worms, and the twins were the ones called to wash the scene.

« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2022, 01:38 PM »
"BloodLines" Was supposed to be a BB showing us what was up with Marie during the Armaggedon 2021
The true nature of her origins would have then been revealed.

I'll re-use some of this later, maybe.

« Reply #5 on: Mar 02, 2022, 03:05 PM »
Chica's entry for last heavyweight

ah yes, this one...

I wanted to explore the toon side of Chica and introduce a new arc.
I ended up redoing it mid-way because I was dissatisfied with the very unoriginal idea I had.

Then I rewatched THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8V0Af00TOY&list=PLKVRI669av7Ni4eBkjoa45Qz8wDxBOL3b
I went like "Holy shit I'll make a Rap Battle!!"

Unfortunately, I ended up not finishing it because I then hurt my wrist and it sent me into a flunk.

But here it is. The idea was that negotiations were ongoing between Kurt and Ancelin, so the people of the Docks decided to organize a rap battle tournament, with all invited, even Void citizen.
Itami volunteered to be the announcer.
Gwen and Regi were curious about the event. Some hooded people too... The champion of the Dock Rap Battles, Chica, is ready to defend her title.

First to try his chance is the infamous Egg Dealer... With a performance that reeked of sulphur.

Chica retaliate with her superior rap, boosted by her toon powers. Egg Dealer is out.

Iain, who was pickpocketing, get accidentally pushed into the circle. The poor lad doesn't quite get what's happening but he tries his best...which is not enough to win against Chica.

Iain get recognized by Gwen and Regi while Chica was still dissing him, he flees. Chica gets bored of the easy competition...

Suddenly, a new challenger approach...And him and Chica have old business to settle.

Old KJQ still wants Chica to join him, Chica never forgave toons for abandoning her. KJQ uses his power over the ink to also give life to his rap...putting Chica through her trauma. In front of everyone. Exposing the abuse she suffered at the hands of humans.

People are worried, not understanding what's going on. Why isn't she fighting back?
One hooded person approaches the other hooded one...who is swiftly knocked out, revealing themselves to be Viro, who was casting a spell on Chica to keep her overwhelmed by fear.
But now she's pissed.
Her rap and rhymes rips KJQ a new one... in every senses of the term.

Chica destroys KJQ, retaining her title of the Docs Rap Battle champion, giving the clown strong words about how she chose her friends and family among those who, Gaining the admiration of certain someone in the crowd.
But she's really in a foul mood after her trauma got exposed to everyone.
The hooded figure who helped her, who was Antares all along, come to her, trying to ask her about her resolve and how she will control her own tale... in one sick series of rhymes.

Chica crankily tells Antares she has been In control of her own life ever since she lost her studio and her whole world, and that she's determined to keep her new one, thank you very much. Antares, seemingly satisfied, leave, wishing Chica good luck and calling her "defender"

Chica isn't left alone for long, as one big boy approach, with some beer, asking if she didn't mind the company.

CHica doesn't mind...

« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2022, 05:38 PM by Radji »

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

TheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkosDrawura

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 15, 2024, 12:08 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

115 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 121.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us