Show Must Go On, My dudes.

Show Must Go On, My dudes.
« on: Nov 23, 2021, 07:07 AM »

Maybe the timing is not optimal, considering the couples of other Voiders that left lately, but I must also come clean about this.

Void and its community have been an important part of my life as a comic artist. I discovered the Site in late 2014 and then joined late 2015, and since then, its has been 6 years full of discoveries and improvements that tremendously helped me on the path of better comic making.
Met nice people along the way too.

But as of now, and some of you would have noticed that I have greatly struggled lately with comic making.
And some of you know that I am working on my first edited comic, and struggling with it too.

It was bound to happen eventually, but I can no longer let Void become too distracting to my work. I still love everything I made on this website, but I must set my priorities straights.
I have some of the comics I didn't finish this year that I will finish at my pace between my breaks from my work on Entokrypt, maybe do the two or three battles I promised to some people, and maybe work on some collabs, but I will no longer participate in any Void battle until Entokrypt is over and done.

After that... well, even after that, I will slowly drift apart.
I can't say I find as much joy and completion in this community as I used to. I have my own projects now, all involving the characters I created on this platform, and I need to focus on them.
It's going to be a gradual process.

It's going to happen eventually.
BUt until days, let's make the best of it.

Re: Show Must Go On, My dudes.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2021, 09:15 PM »
Gonna miss you! You were my first battle here on void!

Re: Show Must Go On, My dudes.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2021, 03:44 PM »
I'm sorry we never got to battle or collab, Radji. but it is encouraging to know you'll still be making comics and using characters you tested on here, first! I'll check out your new work for sure! and we'll always have Paris.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

TheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkosDrawura

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 15, 2024, 12:08 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

98 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 121.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us