BEST OF VOID 2020

BEST OF VOID 2020
« on: Jan 02, 2021, 11:18 AM »
2020 was the worst. Now let’s point out the best! Best void comics that is! Who will claim the most coveted and vaunted titles of last year? You decide! Just nominate your three top picks (up to three) for each category and once we tally the choices, we'll gather the majority selections of each and put them up on polls for you to vote, propelling the most-voted candidates to the Winner's Circle to claim all the bragging rights. Voting duration for the first poll is up to January 8th. To help you guys along, the mods have tirelessly compiled some relevant info and data to help you vote.  Remember these categories are for comics and artists featured here in the year of 2020!

DATA REFERENCE LINK: [ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JkEEhc30drepU3x3lOao4iC0p6WkSO5U_btW5K_f_ck/edit#gid=533828255 ] <- USE THE BOTTOM TABS TO REVIEW VARIOUS POINTS OF INFORMATION

FIRST POLL: [ https://forms.gle/mBp721CCvEJyXopZ7 ]

Feel free to ask questions about any of the categories!
Google Docs

Re: BEST OF VOID 2020
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2021, 05:39 PM »

« Last Edit: Jan 20, 2021, 05:53 PM by Red »

« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2021, 07:15 PM »
BIG EYES EMOJI I love these wreaths! Congrats to all the winners! Really great showing this year :D

« Reply #3 on: Jan 20, 2021, 07:41 PM »
sdgsdgw THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

I just wanna say thank you guys so much. I had kinda given up on art for a long while after like 4 years due to IRL stress and confidence issues, until 2019 I said "fuck it" and bought a tablet to try and force myself back into art. Cleaning my online galleries I came across my old comics and was like "Wonder how the site is going" and I am grateful to have come back onto the scene with everyone being so heartwarming and supportive. It really helped give me the validation in my art that I desperately needed, and doing comics really pushed me to improve my style and get serious with it. I owe you guys as I feel my style skyrocketed in 2020, and doing Redacted comics is a FUCKING BLAST.

You are all awesome beans, and I owe a lot to you guys for helping me finding passion that I had almost lost ;A;. REDACTEDS JUST GETTING STARTED.

Congrats to the other winners and hell all the nominees. Yall really deserve it.

Stay beautiful.
« Last Edit: Jan 20, 2021, 07:42 PM by CandycornRhino »

« Reply #4 on: Jan 20, 2021, 07:52 PM »
Congrats on all the winners, but I was wondering if we could also get a list of the runners-up like you've done years prior, thank you

« Reply #5 on: Jan 20, 2021, 08:21 PM »
Oh jeez everyone’s giving speeches I guess I should too.

I think we can all agree 2020 has been shitty not just for the world, but for each of us individually. I’ve had a rough time with my health, both mentally and physically, and Void has basically been giving me motivation to keep going. It’s really great to be a part of a community that spurs you to DO things, I can’t remember the last time I was this productive or improved so much in such a short amount of time. I’m so happy that my work has paid off! Sean really started me off on that path and I can’t thank him enough for the help he gave me during mentor roulette and continues to give me now. Heathen and Don have been super helpful on both writing and art fronts. Also want to thank Heavenbat, Flytee, Badger, Kozispoon and Hella for additional help and moral support, there are honestly so many others who have helped me too but I can hardly list them all. Thank you guys <3

« Reply #6 on: Jan 21, 2021, 02:54 AM »
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!! & anyone who nabbed a nomination.
Honestly the skill & talent on display last year was so inspiring to me, the fact I'm rubbing shoulders with such great creators is mind-blowing.

I just want to thank anyone who voted for Rae & Blue- I'm genuinely so delighted by this win. I put a daft amount of thought and love into these two, so the fact people have been enjoying the ride so far, makes me beyond happy and VERY motivated to make more comics.

Thank you to the void community for being a bright spot in such a shitty year!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 21, 2021, 12:12 PM »
Thank you guys, I’m proud of you all, and I look forward to maiming and killing you in 2021.
Want a Smile shirt?
http://www.redbubble.com

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

310 Guests, 4 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us