ARMAGEDDON 2020: HELLBOUND

ARMAGEDDON 2020: HELLBOUND
« on: Jul 20, 2020, 11:53 AM »

Armageddon is one of VOID’s oldest and most hyped events! Arma is back in 2020, and we need 6 heroes to step up and defend the city. This year’s threat is Gray & Hunter: https://entervoid.com/comic/7012

Signup ends: July 27th
Drawing starts: August 3rd
Drawing time: 5 Weeks

What is Armageddon?
A “threat” character that is made specifically for this event will go up against 6 existing VOID characters. The 6 characters are known as “defenders”. The defender team must work together to produce a collaborative comic to go against the threat team. It historically produces really high-quality comics from both sides!

How does defending in Armageddon work?
The defenders produce a collaborative comic depicting the defeat of the threat character. The artists can work together in whatever way they’d like. They could have each individual person produce their own pages, or they could have a single person ink or color, etc. As long as all characters are shown, you can divide up the work however you’d like.

How do I get chosen as a defender?
The EnterVOID staff will discuss potential team members and carefully look at the records of each member. The Council will ultimately make the final choices.
We are looking for members that typically produce high-quality work, rarely default, and work well with others. If you are a newer member, you might not get chosen this time! (sorry!)
You cannot submit a brand new character. Please submit your established VOID character as a defender!

What happens if we win/lose?
If the threat loses, they die. The defenders get the glory of winning the biggest VOID event, a special title, and one of the rarest achievements.
If the defenders lose, the threat gets to live as a regular character.

• The Defenders must show the threat being defeated or killed.
  • All Defenders must be shown in both comics.
  • Characters cannot be borrowed. You must use your own character.
  • No characters that are typically drawn by a team (co-owned characters)
  • No new BattlePass characters. Established characters only.
  • The Defenders will have a page cap of 125 pages. You cannot try to circumvent this rule by stacking pages.

Re: ARMAGEDDON 2020: HELLBOUND
« Reply #1 on: Jul 20, 2020, 03:28 PM »
Hey coach put me in, I'll colour everyone's pages. Buster.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

531 Guests, 1 User

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us