The Goblin's Paw: A Dungeons and Dragons Patreon (by me)

The Goblin's Paw: A Dungeons and Dragons Patreon (by me)

This post will appeal to only some of you, so if you don’t care about Dungeons and Dragons at all, feel confident in going back to draw. (Like you should be doing.)

My buddy and I opened up a D&D Patreon. It is called The Goblin’s Paw.

We’re going to producing weekly monsters, weekly one-page dungeons, monthly player races, and of course, art for all of it. It has it’s standard buy-in points and they all have their various perks associated with them. I won’t fill in those details here, the Patreon itself has it all there. What I am here to say is that if any of this remotely interests you, you’re probably familiar with how these Patreons are and the fickle nature of homebrew itself.

Homebrew can vary from “grognard“ trash to rules that are better than what Wizards of the Coast produces. You may want to a sampling to know if this is worth your time to invest in. I couldn’t agree more. That’s why for the entire month of January, all the content produced will be free. If you head to the Patreon now, you can see the first player race (designed entirely by me) as well as the first two monsters of January.

Later today, (or tomorrow) we will have our first one-page dungeon as well. After January is over, we’ll still be producing but it will be paywalled. If that sounds good to you, then check it out!

We’re trying to be thoughtful and fun when we create this, so if you like what you see, let us know. I’m happy to hear any feedback. If you don't want to pay but want to just spread word, then feel free to shoot around our Patreon and watch our Twitter. Thanks.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

TabooStreidCHOP CHOPTom BrimstoneThe H.A.L.O.X TheoryRoxyBella "Batty" BarrettAvie LancheThe White BladeMawLucifer (Luci)Marie Frankenstein

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 02:35 AM
Official VOID Shitpost Thread! 
Last updated: Symon_says - Apr 05, 2020, 02:54 PM
Art of Rivana 
Last updated: Rivana - Mar 27, 2020, 06:43 AM
Pin up jam [18+] NSFW 
Last updated: Rivana - Mar 26, 2020, 08:36 AM
Banners for VOID 5.99 
Last updated: Hellis - Mar 24, 2020, 02:56 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

78 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 122.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

Original site Copyright 2002-2017 Kevin Birtcher All characters and content Copyright 2002-2017 their respective owners Theme by SMFTricks - Modified by Brittney Scott & Jordan Bobo
Website Security Test