SPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT 2020==---

SPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT 2020==---
« on: Jan 06, 2020, 08:08 PM »
Gotta kill fast! Sharpen your focus and hasten your resolve, the quick killing, bloodletting tradition you all know and love is back!

The Speed Death Tournament is a one-on-one theme-less death tournament with 1 week drawing deadlines, simple as that! The winner of the tournament gains the Speed Death Tournament 2020 Champion title! This battle houses a big tent too: There are no plans to cut anyone from the roster so long as they properly follow the guidelines for submitting their character, but be prepared as a potentially large tournament could last a while and include surprise 3-way matches! You can use a living character from your roster, borrow one from a willing artist, or make one for the tournament. If you’re a new member, a character you submit and use in this tournament (without a default) will earn you a Battle Pass! No artist teams are allowed. Signups begin now and the deadline is January 18th, with the first round beginning on January 20th. Sign up only requires 2 steps: character sheet and name added to this thread or the discord, and submitting said character (if they are new) on the site, making sure to check the Tournament box.

Storm those brains and make sure your engines are ready come signup deadline!

Fast Facts
Battle type: Death
Theme: None
Drawing period: 1 week
Roster size: ∞
Battle format: 1v1 (WARNING: 1v1v1 may happen under certain roster numbers)
Character type: Any Living
Battle Pass for new members: Yes
Artist teams: No
Signup deadline: January 18
Tournament Start: January 20

Death Match Rules:
A death match must clearly show your opponent getting killed. Submitting a comic that does not show the required death will be considered a default. ALL involved characters must be drawn. This includes YOUR characters and theirs. ALL of their characters must die in the comic.

Further Battle Rules Reference:
http://help.entervoid.com/site-rules-ettiquite/

Re: SPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT 2020==---
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2020, 02:00 PM »
Bring me in. I'm sacrificing Lucy to the altar. Take her blood and let it flow freely in singular combat.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2020, 05:17 PM »
I'm gonna throw down in this. Gonna come up with a new character...

« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2020, 06:51 PM »
Whoops, forgot to sign up here! I'm entering with a Big Wyrm

« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2020, 03:50 PM »

hello i'm participatimg too, this is my charachter, Doctor Utek
It's my first time here ^_^
:I:D:K:H:T:D:

« Reply #5 on: Jan 18, 2020, 05:41 PM »
Here are my contenders...
A couple of back water deep space hooligans and thier trusty boom stick...

« Reply #6 on: Jan 19, 2020, 02:03 PM »

hello i'm participatimg too, this is my charachter, Doctor Utek
It's my first time here ^_^

Welcome to Void!

This character sheet requires a few more things before it can qualify for the tournament. Jump onto our discord or read the help guide to learn more, and make sure to submit this character to the site before tonight is finished to qualify

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

TheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkosDrawura

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 15, 2024, 12:08 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

105 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 129.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us