Art of Rivana

Art of Rivana
« on: Sep 12, 2019, 10:00 AM »
Hello! I guess I should create a thread for my art  dump. A little bit of info about me:

• I've always liked drawing/doodling since I was a kid but I started self-studying around 2010 when I decided to create a comic based on a (still ongoing) RP  I am in with a few group of friends. I think this is the drawing that started it all (first digital art 2010): https://www.deviantart.com/artofrivana/art/Woman-149618082
  • My comic is called Eon and you can read it in  Webtoons (Also Tapas) right now. My Void characters Mina - submitted at the time of this writing - (and Ran - possible future submission) are based from this comic. More info here
  • You can check out more of my art in my DA page: https://www.deviantart.com/artofrivana
  • Why did I join Void?: I want to get faster in making comics and improve my art overall. Most importantly, Void has a lot of like-minded individuals who are passionate about their characters and stories. I love RPing/char development and drawing and Void combines both so what's not to like?

Twitter: https://twitter.com/artofrivana

Here are a few of my favorite works that I did over the years:

Eon Comic-related stuff.
L-R : Ada (my OC), Vale (friend's), Dani (mine), Ran (mine), Phoenix (friend's), Sylas (friend's), Raven/Mina (mine)

Prologue 1 Cover:

Prologue 2 Cover:

Comic pages:
Dani and Ran:

Ran and Mina/Raven:

Eon Concept Art/Portraits:

Raven/Mina:

Male characters from my comic:

I used to play Black Desert Online. This is Mina's version there. The 'tattoo' is part of her story line at some point:

Some shippost I did between Raven and Jael (a friend's character ):

I Rarely do  Fan art but here's a couple:

Some Void related sketches I did  recentlly:

Rocio:

Male characters sketch dump: Ozias, Ghost, Iain, Jael (friend's character), Ran (my OC)

Raven+Swan

More male Void characters: (Buck, Remy, Ran's Void version, Floris)
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2021, 09:27 AM by Rivana »

Re: Art of Rivana
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2019, 05:23 AM »
Here's InkyBrain's Ozias  :

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2019, 06:53 AM »
Made some minor updates with the Ozias painting (mainly the hair):

And presenting Void's Newest Roommates! Rocio and Raven!

I also tried inking so here is a WIP of Raven's updated design sheet since the one she has right now is super rushed lol. Might take off the portal stuff but we'll see:

« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2019, 08:47 AM »
Updated Raven's Design Sheet:

And just for fun:

« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 2019, 05:40 PM »
Heathen's Smile:

Footini's Jaja:

« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2020, 07:35 AM »
Oh dear! I have been horrible at keeping up with this thread:

All my Void mistletoe art. I totally got carried away!

Gift arts for a friend of mine. We have an AU RP going on for a couple of years now where Raven actually has a stable relationship and her self-sabotage tendencies hadn't imploded it yet lol. Jael (an elf vampire) just wouldn't have it. He's too good for her lol:

Secret Santa . It's Kid! <3

Miller fanart for Pyras :)

« Reply #6 on: Feb 17, 2020, 07:04 AM »
Did this for the tag team battle I had plan with Deji vs Snowy and Rikun. Unfortunately we had to postpone it for now due to unexpected real life stuff. Either way, I had fun painting all 4 characters!

Top to bottom:
Buck (Deji), Itami (Rikun), Raven (mine) and Dairyu (Snowy)

Also a Miller x Raven ship art inspired by an RP:

« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2020, 07:06 AM by Rivana »

« Reply #7 on: Mar 24, 2020, 07:51 AM »
Whoo boy I drew a lot since the last update.

Raven Pin Up

Non-canon ship art. Just RP AU stuff.

Hell/Post Apocalyptic versions of some of Void characters.

Hell Raven:

Got inspired by Borderlands so I  took Pyras, Radji and Badger's designs for their characters and made a poster/comic cover out of it:
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2021, 09:03 PM by Rivana »

« Reply #8 on: Mar 27, 2020, 06:43 AM »
I realized I never uploaded this collab art I did with Pyras and Jcee!

Pencils by Pyras, Inks by Jcee, Colors by me.

Featuring Dove (Rocio), Raven and Swan
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2020, 06:45 AM by Rivana »

« Reply #9 on: Jul 29, 2020, 02:44 PM »
That feeling when you realized you already made the comic that you're working on lol
https://entervoid.com/comic/7013

This was actually just a shitpost on how much injuries these two have gone through in the RP server (so far).

« Reply #10 on: Sep 11, 2020, 05:22 PM »
Today is Raven's 1st Void Anniversary so here is an art to celebrate it. Many thanks to Goldie/Golden for volunteering  to ink and made it 10000000x better!

Process Gif:

« Reply #11 on: Sep 16, 2020, 09:02 AM »
This time the theme is BIRTHDAYS. I did a few bday art for some friends in the last few months so here goes:

These two are for my co-authors of my webcomic. They celebrated their bdays last May. Vale and Sylas respectively- two of the major characters  from Raven's past.

Some character blurbs over here , also a glimpse of what Raven was when the story started and the other characters that shaped her past:
http://eongraphicnovel.com/characters

Was trying some inking techniques:

Void birthdays! Over the last year I've gain many friends in this site and couldn't be happier. I haven't got the chance to make gift art for all of you lovely people but here's a few birthday gifts that I managed to do around my busy schedule:

Kubo for Kubo

Miller for PyrasTerran

Remy for Kozispoon:

Crikey for Golden:

« Reply #12 on: Oct 12, 2020, 09:20 AM »
A year ago from today, I had my 1st Entervoid battle against PyrasTerran. Here's an art to celebrate that match.

Dove and Raven, Light and Dark, Ying and Yang.  Rocio and Raven.
https://entervoid.com/comic/6784

« Reply #13 on: Mar 17, 2021, 09:02 PM »
This thread has been sorely neglected. I'll just add my art in small batches. This post's theme is Collabs!

I colored all pieces:

Lines by PyrasTerran

Lines by Frankentoon

Lines by PyrasTerran, I colored and painted the background/cameos.
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2021, 09:04 PM by Rivana »

« Reply #14 on: Apr 14, 2021, 06:58 AM »
Here's a couple of gift artworks I did last year that I forgot to share again ^^

Colored sketch of Buck as a bday gift for Deji

Secret Santa gift for Kozispoon

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 07:28 AM »
A couple of pin up style artworks I did of Raven last year. Spoilering in case it's a bit too spicy though none of the naughty bits are showing lol.

Raven in lingerie: ShowHide

Wonder whose shirt that is...: ShowHide

« Reply #16 on: Jul 22, 2021, 08:32 AM »
The many faces of Ran (Ran doodles I did over the course of months).

« Reply #17 on: Sep 09, 2021, 09:24 AM »
It's Raven's 2nd Void Birthday on the  11th so here's some old-ish doodles/memes/art jams I did of hers:

Shirt Cut Meme:

Too Hot art jam:

Anime HS AU:

DnD AU:

A speed paint:

« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2021, 09:26 AM by Rivana »

« Reply #18 on: Sep 11, 2021, 05:05 PM »
Today is Raven's 2nd Void Birthday so I made this cover style art. The collage is composed of her comics between the months Sept 2020 - Sept 2021. Looking back, it really has been a huge year for her with the dawn of Void City Valkyries, her budding friendship with Miller and this new plot building with Kubo and Ran. It's also the year of collab for her (and me too lol).

I feel so blessed with having the opportunity to work with such amazing artists - PyrasTerran, Goldie, JCee, Hats, Skulls and kubo for Raven's 2nd year comics! Thank you!

Really looking forward to what her next adventures will be like! Thank you Void for another great year!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

TheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkosDrawura

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 15, 2024, 12:08 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

102 Guests, 6 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 103.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us