Glee / Bard Character Incubator

Glee / Bard Character Incubator
« on: Jul 26, 2019, 11:34 AM »
Potential Name : Darren J. Cardinalis
A Red Macaw how just recently graduated High School and is looking to join the Glee Club at Void University. He has a special ability to summon his own ghostly chorus to harmonize with him and playing instruments to go along with his song. He is just trying to find his footing in the world

He is 6 ft tall and was part of Glee Club in his High School as well as the Football Team an the Judo Club.

These are just ideas at the moment, hoping to get some feedback on this potential Candidate

Re: Glee / Bard Character Incubator
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2019, 08:14 PM »
I like this idea and that's looking really cool so far. are the ghostly chorus their own unique characters or are they just spirits he manifests to fit the situation or song he's doing?
Do you have plans for his intro comic?
I look forward to seeing more.

Re: Glee / Bard Character Incubator
« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2019, 06:26 PM »
I like this idea and that's looking really cool so far. are the ghostly chorus their own unique characters or are they just spirits he manifests to fit the situation or song he's doing?
Do you have plans for his intro comic?
I look forward to seeing more.

I think the Ghostly Chorus is gonna manifests to fit the Situation. As for the intro Comic I'm not so sure of it. I've written a few scripts but I kinda have trouble keeping my thoughts focused on what I want to do with Darren

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

301 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 302.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us