Snowy Incubator

Snowy Incubator
« on: Jun 05, 2019, 09:50 PM »

I've been wanting to join Void for a while, and I've finally gotten around to starting. I'm trying to finish up the intro pages soon here..

Re: Snowy Incubator
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2019, 10:29 AM »
Dairyu is an interesting design for sure.
Art looks very good and polished. good luck with your Pages. you are definetely doing this properly :)

what i miss so far is a little background over her place in the world, motivation for actions and personality.

another thing is the second image with red hair. i feel like this is kind of a dynamic of her powers but right now assuming she´s purely air based i´m just confused what that is.

In any case keep going this is looking absulutely swell.

Re: Snowy Incubator
« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2019, 02:33 PM »
Dairyu is an interesting design for sure.
Art looks very good and polished. good luck with your Pages. you are definetely doing this properly :)

what i miss so far is a little background over her place in the world, motivation for actions and personality.

another thing is the second image with red hair. i feel like this is kind of a dynamic of her powers but right now assuming she´s purely air based i´m just confused what that is.

In any case keep going this is looking absulutely swell.

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm changing the intro a bit to be more focused on her personality and reason for being in Void, I appreciate you bringing that up!
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2019, 12:54 AM by SnowyMoth »

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Augustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkos

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 26, 2024, 08:28 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

300 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us