VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread

VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #25 on: Apr 02, 2019, 09:56 PM »
"This would do nicely. Consider it sold."

Lucky Lucy presented 30 gold coins on the counter.

"By the way I cant help but notice the... tortoise outside with the noble on it. Are they a frequent customer of the shop next door?"

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #26 on: Apr 02, 2019, 10:24 PM »
Yoshiko:
The blonde clerk cocks her head to the side and sighs. "Did she get the tortoise? That's so luxe," she grunts jealously. "Omigods. Lady Gallivante only buys the slowest pets...it takes her all day to take them for a walk. And why not? She doesn't have anywhere to be, or anything to do but spend her husband's coin. Only the wealthiest Void citizens can afford to be so extra, you know?"


Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #27 on: Apr 02, 2019, 10:31 PM »
He speaks very honestly about the memory, and his tone is both fond and sad. He very quickly shows you the brand--three black parallel stripes on his inner left wrist. Just when you determine his complete honesty, the elf covers up the brand. “Perhaps...I think we should continue this conversation elsewhere. Anywhere more private...”

He glances around the room as if watching for someone of something specific. Meanwhile at the bar, Figg sends over another round of refills.
Quote

Well, he's either truthful or rehearsed....

Chorden allows himself one last taste of mead to savor for the supposedly long discussion ahead. He sets the glass down and gathers his scroll container to the side, along with any other belongings he may have placed about. He walks towards the tables edge opposite, closing the gap between him and Delric, before stopping to turn and face the rest of his cohorts.

"One of us should remain here to serve as a watchman. If any Queensmen make themselves welcome here someone should be ready to make a clean dash to warn us..."

Chorden quickly shifts his focus onto Luis...

"I vote the mutt. Anyone else want to vote the mutt? Raise your hand if you want to vote the mutt." He says as he holds his right arm erect
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2019, 10:37 PM by ZigZagaroo »

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #28 on: Apr 02, 2019, 10:45 PM »
"One of us should remain here to serve as a watchman. If any Queensmen make themselves welcome here someone should be ready to make a clear dash and warn us..."

Chorden quickly shifts his focus onto Luis...

"I vote the mutt. Anyone else want to vote the mutt? Raise your hand if you want to vote the mutt." He says as he holds his right arm erect

Almost immediately after Chorden finished talking, Luis slowly rose his hand as well.

Still drinking what was left of the coffee, Luis gave the kobold a toothy smile.“Call me mutt one more time, and I’ll have your tail for dinner...” But said grin carried no friendly vibes.

Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #29 on: Apr 03, 2019, 08:59 PM »
Almost immediately after Chorden finished talking, Luis slowly rose his hand as well.

Still drinking what was left of the coffee, Luis gave the kobold a toothy smile.“Call me mutt one more time, and I’ll have your tail for dinner...” But said grin carried no friendly vibes.
Quote

Chorden requited Luis's assuredly empty threat with nothing more than a smirk and a slight chuckle to match."Adorable...."

Feeling he a gave Luis the time of day more than necessary, Chorden leapt off the table, only giving off a small thud as he lands by Delric's side

"Just keep your eyes towards the door and leave that lingering tongue of yours still for the moment. Your welcome to help yourself to my pork loin if you find yourself hunger stricken..."

He faces the rest of party," Well then, shall we proceed?"

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #30 on: Apr 03, 2019, 09:11 PM »
Lai Shan turns and rises from her seat, eager to hear of this new job. She strutted ahead of Chorden and Delric towards a (hopefully) unoccupied room. As she passes by Delric, she stops for a second to glance over her shoulder.

"The answer, by the way, is that the foxes leave the prairie to hunt waterfowl by the lake. There was no way for you to know that, of course, but I like seeing what people try to guess."

With a sly wink, she heads off to go claim a room.

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #31 on: Apr 04, 2019, 02:12 AM »
Truman wasn't happy with the proceedings. Sure, Delric had passed all the tests the group had thrown at him, but if he really was who he said he was, why wait until now to reveal himself? The timing was too convenient, or rather, too inconvenient.

Questions for later, he thought.

For the time being, Truman stood up, set a few gold coins on the counter where Figg would see them, more a tip than a full payment, but hopefully Figg would be happy to see it. Then, Truman moved to join the group speaking with Delric.

(Let's call that 3 gold for Figg.)

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #32 on: Apr 04, 2019, 04:04 AM »
The backroom at the Cracked Cup:
Spoiler: show
Figg gladly takes the coin and offers a quiet backroom space with a little round table and a couple of chairs. "Stay as long as ya like," the halfling says. "I'll make sure yer not disturbed..."

Delric finds a comfy corner spot to lean in, deciding not to sit. "I've heard some rumblings on the street that Braddock's crew was responsible for an art heist a couple weeks back. At a nobleman's manor--That true?" the elf asks. "I suspect it is. S'why I was hoping he could help me break into another fine establishment."

"Shopkeep, name of Rugo--oh Hell, he ain't a normal shopkeep. A wizard by the name of Rugo Korell, a miserable, ruthless bastard. Runs a potion shop dowtown."

"Rugo's done wrong by lots of folks over the years, but...he's crossed a line. He needs to be put out of business..."


Luis, main room at the Cracked Cup:
Spoiler: show
Figg lingers by your table a moment after taking his tip. He's not quite sure what to make of you, so he smiles apologetically and retreats to behind the bar.

When some of the party are gone with Delric, three hooded men enter the tavern. You sort of recognize their smells, but maybe it'd be clearer if only your head was clearer...
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2019, 10:04 AM by Mister Kent »

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #33 on: Apr 04, 2019, 04:06 AM »
Yoshiko:
Spoiler: show
Mr. "Cloverfield" carries the bolt of cloth, unsure of what to do with it He begins to unspool the roll and drape cloth over his shoulder. Though it's purely accidental it almost resembles a toga. The statue pauses and awaits your approval.
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2019, 04:26 AM by Mister Kent »

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #34 on: Apr 04, 2019, 09:39 AM »
With a meaningful glance at Luis, Aaron slides the remaining pork loin to the other side of the table and heads towards the back room. On the way, he pulls out a comically small, leather-bound notebook and his quill of never-ending ink, and jots down the answer to Lai Shan's passcode. Better be prepared in case she ever asks him!

Aaron perks up at Delric's mention of a wizard. Torn between curiosity about what the wizard could teach him and indignation at whatever possible injustice he may have caused, Aaron remains quiet for the moment, waiting for further explanation.

OOC: Since I just figured this out, I want to establish that canonically, Aaron sounds like Winston from Overwatch.

Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #35 on: Apr 04, 2019, 08:18 PM »
Chorden climbed his way up onto the tabletop using one of the surrounding chairs as his stepping stool. As he stood on the table he slowly paced himself forth and back across the table, clasping his arms together behind his back as the discussions began. In meetings like these, Chorden always took note to take up some form of an elevated position such as this. With someone of his height, it would be all too easy for someone to overlook his participation if he stood below at his usual "knee-level" stature.

"Well, Sir Delric was it? Your conviction to seeing such a "Act of Justice" carried out is truly commendable I must say. However, as I've already stated to you before we find ourselves in a vulnerable position, without proper shelter or security we're liable to end up crushed in the grasp of the Queen's righteous gauntlet in any day's passing. Though I am aware my words alone cannot speak for the wishes of all my compatriots as a whole, I must state the severity of the fact that we can't afford to reveal ourselves, nor to dwindle away the few resources we have remaining for mere "charity work."

Chorden jutted his gaze from Delric to each of associates across the table, waiting for any objections to arise or at the very least expecting to see some disapproving looks amongst them. He turns back to Delric to continue...

"...Unless you possess knowledge of something in the wizard's possession worth great value? Barring any potions or low rate magical items he already holds in his stock of course."

He halts his pacing as he stands at the center of the tabletop, staring directly into Delric's eyes as he continues...

"Surely you must understand, a Motley crew such as we can't continue carrying out operations of this scale without proper compensation or income. So if you wish to enlist our skills in this endeavor, then some form of payment must be provided. Either with beforehand information of any high valuables in the target's possession, or with upfront monetary compensation. And considering you believed yourself to be able to call upon the aid of a select few individuals, of which you take to be nothing more than simple assassins, for cheap labor by simply rekindling an old and withered friendship, the odds of the latter aren't looking all too likely..."
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2019, 09:13 PM by ZigZagaroo »

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #36 on: Apr 04, 2019, 11:16 PM »
Luis:
Spoiler: show

@Sparkles:  1d20  = (20) = 20
@Sparkles:  1d20  = (13) = 13


You struggle through your drunken haze and recognize these three men as the Queensmen from weeks ago at the Library. They are keeping a low profile, but do not seem too concerned if they're noticed. Meanwhile, Figg disappears into a room behind the bar, and several patrons stand up from their tables and walk outside.

« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2019, 04:59 AM by Mister Kent »

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #37 on: Apr 05, 2019, 05:01 AM »
Sparky
Spoiler: show

“Thanks for the coffee” he replies as Aaron leaves “Go have fun with the cool guys now”.

Once the bugbear was out of his sight, Luis turned his attention to the dishes Aaron and Chorden left in the table.
But after thinking about eating them, he started feeling nauseous. He had definitely sobered up a lot, and could control himself and not give in to his rage, but it didn’t seem to be enough to focus on anything else other than recuperating and keeping himself hydrated.
 

Figg lingers by your table a moment after taking his tip. He's not quite sure what to make of you, so he smiles apologetically and retreats to behind the bar.

You kinda feel bad about making things awkward for the owner of the place; You could always apologize, but you have a facade of the angry individual to keep. So maybe later.

When some of the party are gone with Delric, three hooded men enter the tavern. You sort of recognize their smells, but maybe it'd be clearer if only your head was clearer...

There’s many odors around, some more pleasant than others, but a very specific scent makes Luis’ face twist as he turns around to see three mysterious people at the door.
You aren’t sure what that smell reminds you of, but it certaintly makes you a bit anxious.

@Sparkles:  1d20  = (20) = 20
@Sparkles:  1d20  = (13) = 13


You struggle through your drunken haze and recognize these three men as the Queensmen from weeks ago at the Library. They are keeping a low profile, but do not seem too concerned if they're noticed.


They say scent is one of the first sense to be developed, and just like that, the memory hits you.

“Queensmen...” Luis said under his breath.

Meanwhile, Figg disappears into a room behind the bar, and several patrons stand up from their tables.

Trying to stay subtle, Luis placed the coffee mug, now empty, on his mouth, pretending to continue drinking from it.
It didn’t seem like a plan to alert the rest of the party right away, Delric might need some time to finish discussing these private matters.

For now, he thought it was better to keep an eye on them and see how this develops. Worst case scenario, Luis can just summon a Spirit Weapon to knock down the door the party is staying at, using the ruckus as a means to escape. Or fight, even though Aaron, Chorden, and him were not in perfect fit; Two with drinking, and one with his bowels upset. Not to mention cat was not nearby.

Unknowingly to Luis, his fur starts dimly glowing. A sudden rise of stress levels sure takes a toll on sparkledogs shifters.

 
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2019, 05:06 AM by Dechado »

Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #38 on: Apr 05, 2019, 06:36 AM »
It had been simple to track those three to the tavern from the library. Sure, they may have seen the man with the large hat following them, and sure they may have attempted to lose him, but a quick change of... "costume", and losing that hat always made his quarry think they lost him. And besides, identical cloaks? In this weather? If they had been screaming "DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO US" at the top of their lungs they'd have been more inconspicuous then with those cloaks! They must have thought him a fool!

...Wait.
He WAS a fool!
"Huh-HA!" The fool couldn't help the mirth welling up from within himself, but pushed it down before he entered the tavern. There they were an-*sniff* Something smells GOOD. They didn't look like they'd be leaving just yet, after all he'd been tailing them for a few hours. they'd probably want to rest for a little while... There was time for some more ale and food, right? He couldn't help but think of that honeymead he'd found. Right. And look! It was that werewolf that probably dyed his fur that his FRIENDS from the library mentioned! the only thing that went better with ale than food was GOOD FRIENDS. He ordered himself some ale and stole a seat from one of the other tables, sliding it right next to Luis before sitting down on it. "Wonderful weather we're having, isn't it my friend? Definetly not weather for cloaks..."
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2019, 09:55 AM by SaintGame »

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #39 on: Apr 05, 2019, 02:41 PM »
The Back Room at the Cracked Cup:
Spoiler: show
"Korell? That tonic peddler?"

Lai Shan touched a finger to her bottom lip, overselling a gesture of thoughtfulness, perhaps mockingly so.

"I hear that name shared amongst the ladies in the salon. Something about 'rejuvenating oils', or 'purifying bath salts', or 'essential rubbing vinegars'. Regardless of how legitimate his products may be, his brand holds quite a bit of repute. It would be difficult to make such a man disappear without disrupting public security."

Ideas began to spin themselves in Lai Shan's head. Public figures were often a challenge to remove, but not impossible.

"Did you have a particular avenue in mind? Assassination? Business sabotage? Public shaming? Blackmail?" 

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #40 on: Apr 05, 2019, 05:23 PM »
The Back Room at the Cracked Cup:
Spoiler: show
Truman grumbled, "Do I need to remind you that we aren't assassins?"

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #41 on: Apr 05, 2019, 06:00 PM »
He ordered himself some ale and stole a seat from one of the other tables, sliding it right next to Luis before sitting down on it. "Wonderful weather we're having, isn't it my friend? Definetly not weather for cloaks..."

“What the f-!” Luis almost let out a yelp, he was already tense enough and didn’t need, nor expected someone to suddenly invade his personal space. He wanted to bite the new person’s face off, but quickly remembered Truman had mentioned someone matching the description… “You must be Alichino...”
Oddly enough, the surprise he received from the new member managed to make his fur stop glowing.

Luis quickly looked back at the hooded visitors, hoping they hadn’t noticed his (very manly) shout seconds ago “Those three over there-No, hey, no,  don’t look at them…!”
The wolf huffed “They are White Jacquets… And- And you look way too cheery for the situation we’re in...”
Weather, what weather? This isn’t the time to be talking about climate. Is this really one of the persons Truman recruited?
Oh, okay, yeah, he gets the joke, they need a very happy and outstanding individual to contrast with his gloomy and angsty demeanor. That’s funny, Truman! Oh so flipping funn-!

"Did you have a particular avenue in mind? Assassination? Business sabotage? Public shaming? Blackmail?" 

For some odd reason, Luis’ ear started twitching. He had a really weird feeling... He felt he was going to be incredibly angry at Lai Shan once she came out of that door...
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2019, 10:45 AM by Dechado »

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #42 on: Apr 05, 2019, 07:18 PM »
Lucky Lucy took a moment to study her companion's choice of dress.

"Not bad, actually. Has a nice philosophical air to it. All we need now is a nice mask for you."

She turned towards the shopkeep.

"You have any masks? One that looks profoundly in thought."

Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #43 on: Apr 05, 2019, 10:24 PM »
The Back Room at the Cracked Cup:
Spoiler: show
Chorden rolled his ey- well, his one good eye at Truman's remark. He forgot all too easily of Truman's oh so honorable "no killing" philosophy, a fallacy that irked him to no end. He turned to face him and said...

"No my boy, I believe it's you who isn't the willing assassin among us. Do not mistake the subtext of my words to be in your favor, I just meant to say we're more than just the simple minded killers that plague these city streets along with it's parliaments. Though if we must kill then let's ensure we're at least promised an appropriate compensation for us all to stride forth with. After all it's as they say, if you exceed at something then you may as well be paid for it, and I do believe no one has proven to be more adept at their skillset than our own Madam Lai Shan here..."

" ... Oh and while we're on the subject, please refrain yourself from delving into the specifics of the job just yet Miss Lai Shan. I'd rather we discussed the specifics of the job after we've decided whether or not it would be financially beneficial enough for us to pursue."

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #44 on: Apr 07, 2019, 11:43 AM »
The Back Room at the Cracked Cup:
Spoiler: show
"Whoa, hang on!" Aaron sputters, in the middle of finishing up Lai Shan's password with ...waterfowl by the lake.

"While many of us may not carry the same dedication as Mr. Thief here, assassination isn't exactly our modus operandi, and the elf says we need to put the wizard out of business, not kill him. Unless that was simply a genteelism? (OOC: weird synonym for euphemism)"

Aaron waits for the answer while jotting down the last few words of the definitely useful and important passphrase.

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #45 on: Apr 07, 2019, 02:21 PM »
Cracked Cup backroom:
Spoiler: show
Chorden:
Delric crosses his arms, but reacts to your payment requests calmly, his eyes locked with yours. “I’ve been around long enough to know that there no such thing as ‘charity work’. Believe me, I have enough gold to reward you for shutting this bastard down. I can offer 2000 gold pieces at the least, plus you can keep some of the loot for yourselves. Case the place first, get the lay of the land, and come back to see me--I will also set you up with any additional tools you will need to get the job done.”

Lai Shan:
“People may talk, but people don’t know the whole truth about Rugo,” Delric responds. “Recently, he provided a delivery of healing potions to the Julicko House, an orphanage near the Olde Docks. However, those potions turned out to be tainted, and the kids aren’t doing so great now. I believe Rugo knew he was poisoning those kids, and he didn’t care. I just can’t figure out why…”

“Business sabotage is definitely needed, possibly public shaming if we can manage it. Rugo’s a resourceful and experienced man, and I don’t think a direct confrontation will go well for you. Actually, the best way to hurt Rugo is to hit his bottom line--steal his potions. All his potions. Destroy his equipment if you can. He’s well established in his district but this would set him back a great deal.”

Truman:
Delric looks between you and Lai Shan. “I agree, I don’t think assassination would the the best course of action, at least in this case.”


Yoshiko and Yo:
Spoiler: show
The girlish TekStyle clerk flips her hair. “Um...masks? Oh. A few, I guess, in the back.”

She disappears into the back and brings back three options, blowing the dust from them and holding each on up to Mr. Yo’s face in turn.

One is very stoic and calm with strong nose and prominent brow. The second looks peaceful, very zen with a slight smile. The third looks thoughtful indeed, almost concerned with a slight furrow in his brow.

“Yeah, these could work for him,” the girl says, switching masks on Yo’s face every few seconds. “Just five gold for these, they’re the last masks we have in inventory…”
« Last Edit: Apr 07, 2019, 07:00 PM by Mister Kent »

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #46 on: Apr 07, 2019, 06:36 PM »
Yoshiko & Yo

Spoiler: show
Lucky Lucy puts 5 gold coins on the table.

"Deal."

She then does the best tiptoe she could muster and puts the smiling mask on Mr.Cloverfield.

"We'll be off now, was a pleasure doing business with you~"

Leaving the boutique, it was about time to set up shop. Lucky Lucy took off her backpack and her assortment of various things.

As the noble lady on a tortoise came nearer, she spoke.

"Hark young madam, do you desire a little game of chance~?"
« Last Edit: Apr 07, 2019, 06:38 PM by Jiisuri »

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #47 on: Apr 07, 2019, 06:51 PM »
Cracked Cup backroom:
Spoiler: show

Lai Shan:
“People may talk, but people don’t know the whole truth about Rugo,” Delric responds. “Recently, he provided a delivery of healing potions to the Julicko House, an orphanage near the Olde Docks. However, those potions turned out to be tainted, and the kids aren’t doing so great now. I believe Rugo knew he was poisoning those kids, and he didn’t care. I just can’t figure out why…”

“Business sabotage is definitely needed, possibly public shaming if we can manage it. Rugo’s a resourceful and experienced man, and I don’t think a direct confrontation will go well for you. Actually, the best way to hurt Rugo is to hit his bottom line--steal his potions. All his potions. Destroy his equipment if you can. He’s well established in his district but this would set him back a great deal.”

Truman:
Delric looks between you and Lai Shan. “I agree, I don’t think assassination would the the best course of action, at least in this case.”


Spoiler: show
"Set back, perhaps, but criminals are desperate, and you can't keep a desperate man down. The goal is to eliminate him definitively, yes?"

Lai Shan raised a hand to her chin, quickly fabricating schemes and plans in her head.

"It won't be enough to simply destroy his supply. We need to run him out of the underworld entirely. If assassination is off the table, then we must destroy his reputation. He will be hated, detested, mistrusted, and no one will ever deal with him again. His very existence will be a mistake."

Lai Shan's tone seems to have taken on a more serious candor.

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #48 on: Apr 07, 2019, 07:17 PM »
Yoshiko on the street:
Spoiler: show
Lady Gallivante hears herself called and lazily cranes her neck towards you. Her butlers crowd her slightly, casting umbrellas over her to shield from the afternoon sun. The tortoise is indifferent to the proceedings but does stop in his tracks.

“A game?” the hefty noblewoman coos with interest. She turns her whole body to you, letting her feet dangle from the side of the giant reptile’s shell. “I’m always up for a bit of sport, my dear. And you are--?”


Lai Shan in the tavern:
Spoiler: show
Delric seems amused, but agreeable to the suggestion. “If you can ruin him completely, I’m all for it! You’d need to find something particularly devastating. Proof of the poisoning might work, but to be certain of his social doom try to dig up the darkest secrets you can. The public will shun him, and not even the Queen’s favor can rectify that.”

*
Re: VOID PLAYS D&D, Season 2 - IC Thread
« Reply #49 on: Apr 09, 2019, 12:21 AM »
Yoshiko on the street

Spoiler: show
"They call me Lucky Lucy~ And this here is my companion Mr.Cloverfield. You must be the renowned Lady Gallivante I've heard about."

Lucky Lucy produces a gold coin from her sleeve.

"A game of chance, determined by coin flip. You bet an amount of coin you want to wager per round and choose heads or tails. I will then match the amount you're betting and flip every single coin. Each coin that matches your call is yours, and each that don't are mine."

She produced a few more coins.

"Each entitled customer may play this game up to 3 times a day, wagering at most 10 Gold per game.  What do you say?"

 


Latest Topics -

 
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 11:45 AM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Oct 17, 2019, 09:38 AM
NVCPD Threat Code System - "what's your power level?" 
Last updated: Rivana - Oct 15, 2019, 08:01 PM
Art of Rivana 
Last updated: Rivana - Oct 15, 2019, 05:23 AM
The changing room! 
Last updated: Rivana - Oct 11, 2019, 05:34 AM
 

Latest Members -


Users online -

 
81 Guests, 7 Users



Most Online Today: 98.
Most Online Ever: 1,050 (Aug 30, 2015, 02:43 AM)

 

Original site Copyright 2002-2017 Kevin Birtcher All characters and content Copyright 2002-2017 their respective owners Theme by SMFTricks - Modified by Brittney Scott & Jordan Bobo
Website Security Test