Redesign ____ as Cuties (Meme week)

Redesign ____ as Cuties (Meme week)
« on: Aug 01, 2018, 10:24 PM »
Yo everyone, today I present to you a new, and ever evolving art jam, ran by ofc, yours truly!

Hold the applause, hold the applause! Now for today, we're presenting a jam that hinges upon drawing or redesigning different objects, concepts, series, and more, as cute characters!

There's a few rules so we ought to get into that first.

• All character redesigns must be humanoid. If you really want to draw just a silly not humanoid version, pair it with a humanoid one too.
  • All art submitted must be a design, or redesigned character that you designed yourself.
  • All entries must be messaged to me. Do not post them directly to this thread, as it could cause people to be inspired by your redesign and make something less unique than they'd come up with on their own. Once messaged to me, I'll post them at the end of the week.
  • If you want to do an old prompt feel free, and if that's the case, you are permitted to post to the thread
NOW THAT THATS DONE TIME FOR OUR FIRST PROMPT

MEMES

That's right memes, a certain void member's favorite past time. (So if you don't join, consider yourself a traitor to memes as a whole.)

Now I'm not an expert at memes, and hey not all of us will be, so you can do one of your favorite meme, or I'll put a handy dandy spoiler full of some memes I like(and random ones I see a lot), that can be examples to you on what to redesign if nothing's coming to mind. Keep in mind you can always redesign multiple memes, and let me know what the meme is when you send it to me.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Now go out there, and design cuties based on some memes! You have till next Thursday!

Edit:
Just an example of what exactly this thread is about, since there seems to be some confusion, it's not about any specific theme, its basically meant to be a game taking some inspiration from Lavendertowne's draw as cute girls series. An example of that is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcQpDXjsrgs

The purpose of this thread is not memes, it's going through different prompts and having something fun to design based off the prompts. Let's exercise our creativity.
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2018, 11:53 AM by Desichan »

[img width=357 height=150]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507304228587569162/5438149237386772

Re: Redesign ____ as Cuties (Meme week)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2018, 11:54 AM »
Important edit added to main post, please read main post for new important details.

[img width=357 height=150]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507304228587569162/5438149237386772

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

261 Guests, 1 User

Most Online Today: 280.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us