umbriel's incubator

umbriel's incubator
« on: Jan 12, 2018, 09:34 PM »
hello there! I'm really new here and I decided to give comics a try since I'm becoming more interested in it. I would also love to try to make comics of my characters!
Here is the first character I was encouraged to use.

Eros comes from a royal vampire family known as the Lacroix Family, who have a long history of being merciless blood manipulators. His parents are deemed the "King & Queen" of vampires and they are extremely wealthy. Eros also has 2 other sisters and one younger brother who is the youngest of them. Their family insignia is a golden cross (but Eros chooses to get red ones on his shirt).
As a blood manipulator, they can control the blood of humans after it being seeped out with their fingertips. This makes them easy to feed on/steal their blood. The more blood they consume, the stronger. If they are strong enough, one can be pulled towards them even when their blood is still inside their body. Other than controlling blood, they can also make weapons out of the blood via the blood they have consumed.
Eros is particularly different from his family - choosing to live in human society rather than rule, being more casual and easy going. He wants more excitement in his life, and he finds humans to be the most fun "toy" to play with. With the power of his natural charm, Eros often has many lovers; this charm leads them into bed with him... and their near deaths. The more excited he gets, the more bloodthirsty.
Other than that, Eros also enjoys smooth jazz, classical music, and thriller novels. He is not fond of children. His MBTI is ESTP.

Re: umbriel's incubator
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2018, 09:41 PM »
I love him and I’m so happy he’s gonna be in Void. I need Eros in my life. 😭👌

We gotta do that BB together once you’ve adjusted to Void and once I also bring my babe in. Gonna get that club started. 👀

But nonetheless! Few questions:

How does Eros feel about being royalty? How does he act towards other vampires? Does he let the royalty get to his head? Or is he more laidback about it?
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2018, 09:43 PM by Alouisse Ver »

« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2018, 09:46 PM »
Ooooh, I LOVE him ~

Let's see some intro pages soon.

« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2018, 10:12 PM »
I love him and I’m so happy he’s gonna be in Void. I need Eros in my life. 😭👌

We gotta do that BB together once you’ve adjusted to Void and once I also bring my babe in. Gonna get that club started. 👀

But nonetheless! Few questions:

How does Eros feel about being royalty? How does he act towards other vampires? Does he let the royalty get to his head? Or is he more laidback about it?

YES I'm excited for what's to come! ;-)
To answer your questions!:
As a result of his royal status, he has quite an ego. He feels he's on top on the food chain, and would get a bit irritated if he isn't properly respected by other vampires. Nevertheless, if he ends up getting along with other vampires, he'll like them and treat them as his equal. So let's just say he has the mindset of "I'm better and stronger but you're still cool tho".

« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2018, 11:48 PM »
Oh shit. That's some killer art. Can't wait to see those intro comics.

« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2018, 12:19 AM »
YOOOOOOOO this is pretty as heck! I'd love to see this dracula on the site!

« Reply #6 on: Jan 13, 2018, 02:08 AM »
Stellar character! Love to see what you got in the intros and see him get taken to the subs!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2018, 06:33 AM »
Your art is way cool.  Can't wait for your intro pages.  Would definitely like to fight you someday and play up the whole Dracula vs Frankenstein motif that my character has.

« Reply #8 on: Jan 14, 2018, 08:36 PM »
Gimme a comic!
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

« Reply #9 on: Jan 14, 2018, 10:11 PM »
Okay, I love him and all, but...

(jk jk jk)

« Reply #10 on: Jan 15, 2018, 11:36 AM »
Okay, I love him and all, but...

(jk jk jk)

lol let them both keep their emo bangs!!

« Reply #11 on: Jan 16, 2018, 07:58 PM »
Ah man your style is amazing and I instantly love him! I can't wait to see an intro comic.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

293 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us