-|| Original Brand SPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT ||-

Re: -|| Original Brand SPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT ||-
« Reply #25 on: Jan 03, 2018, 06:36 PM »
Curious on how you would make an entire comic like that - especially how would you depict your opponent properly?

I'm working on that. I did a test of Cutie Mark.

Wouldn't be the first time we had photo collage. I hope you can do a comic out of it.

« Reply #26 on: Jan 03, 2018, 08:09 PM »
SHIT KENT THIS IS THE BEST YOU WIN SDT

SO MY CHRACTER IS A CATGIRL AND BY DAY SHE WORKS AT THE BANK BUT BY NIGHT IT'S LIKE SHE DRAWS MANGA OR SOMETHING ALSO THE PEN IS A SWORD ^O^

she works at the bank asdfgkjdfhgfd

« Reply #27 on: Jan 04, 2018, 02:01 AM »
hey look i'm unoriginal

Name: Steph
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 260lbs
Bio: Extremely apathetic to the point pain doesn't matter, one-track minded, strangely green and literally full of guts. Also keeps junk in their fro.
Sometimes Likes: food, sleep, destroying things, nosebleeds
Doesn’t care about: hunger, pain, temperatures, smells, noises
Dislikes with a passion: pronouns, loosing limbs for longer than a day, no wifi and dead batteries
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2018, 02:09 AM by Nothin »

« Reply #28 on: Jan 04, 2018, 08:56 AM »
great roster so far but remember that Signing up is a two step process!

Aside from posting your character sheet and character here in this thread you must also submit the character via regular channels (where it asks for intro pages, just substitute with your character sheet)

« Reply #29 on: Jan 04, 2018, 02:38 PM »
Curious on how you would make an entire comic like that - especially how would you depict your opponent properly?

I'm working on that. I did a test of Cutie Mark.

I LIKEY

« Reply #30 on: Jan 05, 2018, 06:44 PM »
SHIT KENT THIS IS THE BEST YOU WIN SDT

SO MY CHRACTER IS A CATGIRL AND BY DAY SHE WORKS AT THE BANK BUT BY NIGHT IT'S LIKE SHE DRAWS MANGA OR SOMETHING ALSO THE PEN IS A SWORD ^O^

I fucking hope this character shreds you all to hell and back 👍👍👍

« Reply #31 on: Jan 08, 2018, 11:58 AM »
Greetings. I have been rather absent from the web of internets until recent. Now I have crawled out from my hovel to join in the bloody panel havoc that will soon befall the Void.

Enjoy.

Zhanitose: Trans-Dimensional Roving Warlock, Cursed Alchemist Extraordinaire
Accessories: Spell-lock Shackles (Restricts wearers casting of magic), Manual (Zhanitose's personal diary and spell specifications; Only legible by yellow eyed viewers or specific filters), Alchemical Reagents, Black Cat's Bone (Possessor's movements are nearly impossible to track or notice), Deep Reach Pockets (Sub-space depositories line Zhanitose's clothing; Nearly anything can be stored within or retrieved from his pockets), Mobile Holes (Relocatable and re-sizable worm holes; lead to other in-use holes), Anti-Scry Tattoo (Protects bearer from unwanted magical spying) Nitro G. and other potions and concoctions.
Perspective: Zhanitose views technology as the worst of advancements and, since returning to his original reality, is seeking to return the world to the dark ages.
Favorite Color: Violet
Favorite Pass-time: "Making" new friends
Personality:This displaced spell shaper is hardly personable, lacks social finesse, and will use any excuse to evade using advanced technology. Once a human, Zhanitose sees his fellow species as equal and truly has no Ill will toward them, though if driven to extremes he will not hesitate in expunging said problematic antagonizer. His one hope beyond hope is to return the world to a simpler state of spiritual enlightening and wholesomeness.

Skip skop skittle dee doo!
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2018, 05:50 PM by Symon_says »

« Reply #32 on: Jan 08, 2018, 12:52 PM »
Are his nipples cut off or are they just covered up with X's?

« Reply #33 on: Jan 08, 2018, 01:38 PM »
And coming around the corner, it's RoflQu with what is surely the most hated character of the SDT...

Pudding Washington is great amazing. He's not your run-of-the-mill student at St. Agnes School for the Superb. He's the student. He is top dog, excelling at using his powers and reaching the tip-top of his class. No one dares cross Pudding Washington, he's not just a the pretty face he appears to be. He's the bully, he's the cool guy. Women love him, men love him, and he loves himself. Super strong, super cool, super smart, is there anything Pudding can't do? Nope! And that is a very good thing indeed, because his upcoming finals are said to be the toughest ever dealt out in the history of St. Agnes School for the Superb. He's just gotta make it to junior year! However, tough exams or not, its no problem for Mr. Washington, the best BEST student in school Void City THE WORLD.

Pudding is able to blast off like a rocket. No part of his body is off-limits, he shoots them with ease! He's a whiz with his powers and nothing can stop him! His genius intellect makes combat tactics a no-brainer! His charisma is legendary and irritable irresistible! Such a wide variety at his disposal guarantees these exams to be a breeze and he's ready to yawn this tournament off. Shudder in awe at Pudding Washington, the foot that'll be smearing you on the pavement!

Assuming I got time to join (and wanna use him), that is.
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2018, 01:55 PM by GOD DAMN IT ROFLQU »

« Reply #34 on: Jan 08, 2018, 02:46 PM »
Are his nipples cut off or are they just covered up with X's?

Inquisition brutally removed them to attain his non existent confession. *Frown* But he doesn't require them! Hurrah!

Lol Pudding cups.

« Reply #35 on: Jan 08, 2018, 03:55 PM »

Full Name: Alma Zarata

Bio: Appears to be a depressed shut-in that rarely, if ever, talks and still lives with her parents and little brother. She practices brujeria after she invoked the powers of death to help her bring justice when she was being severely bullied in school. Her wish had been granted but at the price of her mental stability. She has also gained the insatiable thirst to bring retribution to those that deserve it.

Powers: Has the ability to trap souls in her body and force them to do her bidding using her hair as the medium. She currently has the two souls of her former bullies trapped inside. They are not having a good time.

« Reply #36 on: Jan 08, 2018, 09:25 PM »

The Motor Madness Metal Warehouse was the state of the art robotics manufacturing plant that a bulk of the VCPD police drones were manufactured at, but after the instatement of the NVCPD and the pointless discriminative war on furries being long over there was less need for robotic police officers equipped with weapons of war. Now the old plant sits at the edge of town by the old docks.So many horrible accidents have occurred in the plant that it has become a favorite spot for youngsters and thrill seekers to come to to try commune with the dead.

« Reply #37 on: Jan 08, 2018, 11:07 PM »

This is Uma, and she's on a journey.
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2018, 11:45 PM by Technicolor-yawn »

« Reply #38 on: Jan 09, 2018, 05:42 PM »

Name: Johnny

Johnny is just a street kid who enjoys getting into fights. His pet snake, which he wears as a scarf at most times, likes to jump out and paralyze people. When he's not out causing mischief, you can find him at the library reading some classics.

. . . and I just realized that I spelled his name wrong on the sheet so please forgive me I’m still figuring this out
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2018, 04:12 AM by moonlace »

« Reply #39 on: Jan 09, 2018, 08:23 PM »
So many cool characters!! Can't wait to see how they clash😘

« Reply #40 on: Jan 09, 2018, 10:12 PM »
Sorry guys, I gotta drop out :( just got confirmation that it would be too much pressure for me to draw with the little amount of free time I have that week.

But! Ripley has really grown on me so I'll make some pages later to introduce them as a regular character instead <3

« Reply #41 on: Jan 10, 2018, 07:20 AM »
Sorry guys, I gotta drop out :( just got confirmation that it would be too much pressure for me to draw with the little amount of free time I have that week.

But! Ripley has really grown on me so I'll make some pages later to introduce them as a regular character instead <3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so sad!

« Reply #42 on: Jan 10, 2018, 11:47 AM »
We'll miss you, Evi! But I'm looking forward to them becoming a regular character later!

« Reply #43 on: Jan 12, 2018, 12:38 AM »
I wanna join (my god, it's been so long I forgot my ftp password and how to attach an image!!)

Name: Jung Ho Kim

He's 24 years old and a weapons dealer and connoisseur, hes always looking for strange and rare finds.
And what event could be better to sell and test your wares than the Speed Death Tournament.

« Reply #44 on: Jan 12, 2018, 01:14 AM »

"Spoiler can see the Future... and he don't see you."

« Reply #45 on: Jan 12, 2018, 07:31 AM »
SIGNUPS END ON SUNDAY

« Reply #46 on: Jan 12, 2018, 05:37 PM »

« Reply #47 on: Jan 12, 2018, 06:02 PM »
gregly oh my god

« Reply #48 on: Jan 13, 2018, 10:50 AM »

Names: Aleyjah (Gracca'ano) Yu'Nikaya and Sukri Yu'Nikaya
The Chief of the City of Mesarthim and her doting husband.
Notes:
Aleyjah is completely mute.
Weapons are to size.
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2018, 11:09 AM by Golden »

« Reply #49 on: Jan 13, 2018, 02:53 PM »
Sorry, but I think I'll need to pull out of this, as much as it hurts to say it. As much as I want to make this work, I'll be getting some test results in on Monday, which means I may or may not wind up with a surgery in just the next couple weeks, so I can't exactly claim I'll be good for any longer term commitments.
Minions, assemble!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

295 Guests, 2 Users

[] [Think Tank]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us