Astrodile's Characters

Astrodile's Characters
« on: Dec 12, 2017, 01:03 AM »
Hopefully sometime soon I'll be whippin' out this dude (I'll...Clean up/Possibly redo this reference later):
Also this is like my first time in years using a forum so...Hope y'all can bear with me here lol.

Niles doesn't have any magical powers of the sort outside of their ability to transform from monster to human instantly in intervals that can be controlled but are ultimately random. They can put up a decent fight, but at best they'd rather...Avoid it.

Intrusive and vague as a monster yet, reserved and humble as a human, they use their forms as advantage and are oft to pretend as though they're two different people entirely until they are discovered.
They were originally always human, but magic changed them by pure chance.

Any commentary is super appreciated! I'm worried that their design as a monster is...Overbearing, and if so I'll switch to another character.

Re: Astrodile's Characters
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2017, 05:49 AM »
He's so handsome!  Do you have something in mind for what you wanna do with him on VOID?

« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2017, 07:39 AM »
I'm worried that their design as a monster is...Overbearing, and if so I'll switch to another character.
I don't think you need to switch to another character, maybe just simplify or clarify a little? My first reaction to the monster form is that he looks cool, but I'm a little confused. Are those super long teeth? How big is the mouth? Where exactly are the translucent fin things attached? Was this just a design you thought was cool or is it based on something? Maybe I'd work on your story a little because it's not really clear why he turned into a monster. I mean, making a more well defined story might help your design process a bit. Why does he transform? Does he hate it or does he embrace it? What are his goals? Ask yourself questions like that to flesh out your character.
But, your art is good so I'm looking forward to more! Just my thoughts.

« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2017, 03:31 AM »
Ohmigosh that's awesome! What a nicely paced intro, and WHO IS THE GOOD BOSS??? I think you'd have no trouble getting in. I'm looking forward to fighting you, maybe!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2018, 11:41 AM »
qrtyuytrfghfghdfgdhgf TATTLES

[img width=357 height=150]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507304228587569162/5438149237386772

« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2018, 07:44 PM »
I am all for both of them in and maybe one of them be considered an NPC?? Because I think I've seen that done a couple times?
But if only one can be chosen I cast my vote for Bruhma!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

304 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us