To the Veterans or long time members of this Site:

To the Veterans or long time members of this Site:
« on: Sep 07, 2017, 02:17 PM »
What was the most memorable Armageddon events here that you remember? And what it them special/unique/memorable to you?

This is just basically a scenario where the kid is visiting his grandparents and his grandpa is telling him stories of when he was young, or when grandpa tells you one of his tall tale stories. But I'd figured it'd be fun to hear some stories about how the Armageddon events went down for the older members or people who took a part in it.

Re: To the Veterans or long time members of this Site:
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2017, 02:26 PM »
=/ my arma team wrote the end so we un-did time and made it so the threat never happened so literately nobody remembers it except the 6 team members who are all, except for Xia, dead or crazy.
the most recent one is probably going to be the most memorable coz they left a giant robot corpse XD

« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2017, 02:51 PM »
=/ my arma team wrote the end so we un-did time and made it so the threat never happened so literately nobody remembers it except the 6 team members who are all, except for Xia, dead or crazy.
the most recent one is probably going to be the most memorable coz they left a giant robot corpse XD

Ahhh, so it's sort of like a retcon scenario? But that sounds interesting, what exactly happened with the robot though? Evil dictator trying to control it to destroy Void City? Or something else altogether?

« Reply #4 on: Sep 07, 2017, 04:10 PM »
I guess I'll be the one to bring up the tale of Culmination, when Void had a large population of Furry Artists and characters, we created a racist VCPD Police Commissioner to antagonize them and we got stories of police brutality towards furries as well as rebel groups and freedom fighters.

« Reply #5 on: Sep 07, 2017, 04:41 PM »
I guess I'll be the one to bring up the tale of Culmination, when Void had a large population of Furry Artists and characters, we created a racist VCPD Police Commissioner to antagonize them and we got stories of police brutality towards furries as well as rebel groups and freedom fighters.

That's interesting actually. Makes the site and fictional city feel like it's in one with what's happening.
Though I'd imagine it would have a backlash of some sort?

« Reply #6 on: Sep 07, 2017, 06:06 PM »
the culmination story just kinda died down after the majority of furry artists left the site so there was no need for it anymore.

« Reply #7 on: Sep 07, 2017, 07:53 PM »
As one of the people who left the city with a 'giant robot corpse', I'll say that this year's Arma was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had on Void. Had a lot of fun and learned heaps from working on it, as well as working with the awesome peeps on our team. I miss our little group so much...

The first Arma I was aware of was the 2010 one. I joined Void the following year, came upon the comic and thought it was just amazing how the story and artwork just blended together like that.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

303 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us