I'm new and I can't find a way to post an Icon.

« on: Aug 30, 2017, 10:15 AM »
How do I upload an icon to my profile?

Unless I have to start my characters and comic first, I have no idea how to put an icon I have for my profile on my profile.
I tried looking at the profile settings but it says: "take from gallery" and I can't even find the gallery.

Re: I'm new and I can't find a way to post an Icon.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2017, 10:19 AM »
hey Wolf i know you! welcome! theres not really a gallery, you'll need a URL. upload an icon (like 100 by 100 pixels) to tinypic.com and use "direct link for layouts"

as soon as you get it all figured out go ahead and make a thread in the incubator forum to introduce us to your character! glad you finally joined us!

« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2017, 10:26 AM »
Oh hey, Shenstation!

And I was able to do it! Thanks so much!
And I'm happy to be here, Crow and Split told me about the Incubator forum and once I get the comic intro's sketch/lined work done, I'll be sure to post it there for a quality check before I finish and submit over to here. I already have the design laid out, just need to put into words what my characters are like and show it.

« Reply #3 on: Aug 30, 2017, 10:34 AM »
Thats exciting! I'm glad to hear it! I always hoped we could con you into joining us~

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

The FoxSaalNopalitoLiloRavenLarry the TapperArleyPalookaRiley GatorChica ChicanaVioletNagy Tamasz

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Oct 17, 2019, 09:38 AM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Oct 16, 2019, 12:09 AM
NVCPD Threat Code System - "what's your power level?" 
Last updated: Rivana - Oct 15, 2019, 08:01 PM
Art of Rivana 
Last updated: Rivana - Oct 15, 2019, 05:23 AM
The changing room! 
Last updated: Rivana - Oct 11, 2019, 05:34 AM

Latest Members -

Users online -

73 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 101.
Most Online Ever: 1,050 (Aug 30, 2015, 02:43 AM)

Original site Copyright 2002-2017 Kevin Birtcher All characters and content Copyright 2002-2017 their respective owners Theme by SMFTricks - Modified by Brittney Scott & Jordan Bobo
Website Security Test