Machine's Incubation Station

Machine's Incubation Station
« on: Jul 31, 2017, 07:28 AM »

A defector from a secretive government agency dedicated to the study of alien life on earth, Tobias Tomorrow is possessed of a remarkably brilliant but equally disturbed scientific mind. The mad professor is currently dodging the authorities while hiding out in Void City, which happens to be the perfect sampling pool of alien lifeforms and genetic freakshows to carry on with his own deranged xenobiology experiments.

He's not above testing on himself (which has lead to a number of odd mutations) but he'd prefer to have a steady stream of subjects for his more experimental projects - Tomorrow hopes to catch the attention of someone in Void City influential (and unethical) enough to give him proper funding again.

A thoroughly villainous mad genius for the assorted do-gooders of Void to come into conflict with.
« Last Edit: Jul 31, 2017, 07:35 AM by Mr. Machine »

Re: Machine's Incubation Station
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2017, 03:31 PM »
You and me. We's gonna have to battle.

please...

Joking aside this is awesome! I'm digging the concept.
Can't wait to see more.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2017, 03:46 PM »
I love your bold clean lines, and the expressive facial detail. I am eager to see him in action!

« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2017, 10:23 PM »
Sometimes, it's just really refreshing to have a classic archetypal villain around!

Like the design, love the style, and really love that autonomous arm!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

241 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 284.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us