Entervoid Promo Commercial Production

Entervoid Promo Commercial Production
« on: Jun 03, 2017, 03:22 PM »
We will begin production this summer on a 30 second promo for entervoid for the purpose of helping advertise the site like any website commercial. It will require a team and contributions to help put together and anyone who wants to offer their services can pitch what they can provide here.

For the team we will be needing folks to develop:

-Script
-Storyboard
-Graphic design
-Music
-Voice Talent

All potential team members are to audition for their role (for script/storyboard/design, pitch their idea/drafts for the promo; for music/talent, show off samples), they can do so here or privately

Another way you can contribute is allowing use of your pages and/or characters for the promo. If we choose to use your material we will need hi-res (300+ dpi) versions and alpha pngs of characters. If you can provide before-after material (character design from years ago vs a better, modern design, same with comic page quality) even better was we want to promote the site's benefits for growth and improvement. If you don't give express permission to use your material for this promo we will not use it.

I'll be adding more news to this thread as it comes about

Re: Entervoid Promo Commercial Production
« Reply #1 on: Jun 03, 2017, 03:25 PM »
Hells yeah, hit me up if ya need any of my pages!

Bout time we're gettin the ball rollin on this. Any idea where itll air? I imagine like, before youtube vids and such.

« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2017, 03:30 PM »
WELL before we shell out the money for advertising legit it'll start its career as a youtube/social media video to share around, hopefully flashy and fancy enough for artists to click and view the whole way through and be bamboozled by our production value to come try us out like the wiliest snake oil salesman

« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 2017, 03:31 PM »
I volunteer for script writing, storyboarding, and you're more than welcome to use any pages you see fit for the promo!

« Reply #4 on: Jun 03, 2017, 03:32 PM »
Willing to help with this in any way I can (writing/ideas/artwork/voicework/etc). Hit me up if needed.

« Reply #5 on: Jun 03, 2017, 03:46 PM »
remember folks that "All potential team members are to audition for their role (for script/storyboard/design, pitch their idea/drafts for the promo; for music/talent, show off samples), they can do so here or privately"

these auditions are the responsibility of the candidate to request and set up; so for example if someone wants to help with writing/storyboard, they have to present us with their ideas first and foremost, voice talent should send us samples, etc; we're looking for folks willing to take the initiative and show us what they got first before they're added to the team.

This won't get filled out today so feel free to take some days to prepare a pitch or demo/sample material if you're eager to join
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2017, 03:49 PM by PyrasTerran »

« Reply #6 on: Jun 03, 2017, 04:06 PM »
I can help anytime with storyboarding or voice talent!

« Reply #7 on: Jun 03, 2017, 04:10 PM »
i'd love to help with storyboarding :D

« Reply #8 on: Jun 03, 2017, 11:14 PM »
Aw man this sounds pretty awesome. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to give storyboarding a go!

« Reply #9 on: Jun 04, 2017, 01:41 AM »
use any of my stuff you want, folks ^^

« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2017, 03:46 PM by Camel »

« Reply #11 on: Jun 06, 2017, 04:12 AM »
I would like to give my help with video editing. For random samples, check out my youtubes, which I haven't updated in ages. Pardon the lack of real content.

https://www.youtube.com/user/inestical
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

« Reply #12 on: Jun 08, 2017, 01:16 PM »
Had no idea this was in the works, I could help if there is ever a needed.

« Reply #13 on: Jun 08, 2017, 01:43 PM »
Most roles have been filled up now until further notice(we haven't announced who is on board yet, we will soon enough); we are currently looking for voice talent to narrate the commercial

Anyone who is down for this hit us up with some samples

« Reply #14 on: Jun 08, 2017, 01:59 PM »
Voice samples send via discord, and im happy to record some others that aren't so bubbly if its needed. Good luck with the project!

« Reply #15 on: Jun 09, 2017, 11:48 PM »
Our production team is as follows:

Exec Producers
Toast, the Council

Producer
PyrasTerran

Copy/Scriptwriter
Pitafish

Storyboard
Camel
Zee

Design
Pocketmouse
Zee

Animation
PyrasTerran
Choleric

Music
Blaze Silverman

Voice Talent
Yarnwitch

we'll see the rest of y'all at the end of the summer, hopefully with a finished commercial!
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2017, 02:33 PM by PyrasTerran »

« Reply #16 on: Jun 10, 2017, 10:44 AM »
Lol!
Silversterling. XD

Just Silverblaze is fine.
LOOOOOL

« Reply #17 on: Jun 12, 2017, 06:19 PM »
you guys can use any of my comic pages or art work

« Reply #18 on: Sep 30, 2017, 06:44 PM »
we had a few hiccups and a bit of the ol' production hell situation but we are now officially out of pre-production and will begin the production phase, creating final assets and audio material to edit the commercial

At this point in time we will be collecting as many pages and character designs as we are allowed, and some artists will be hit up for specific segments of the commercial

« Reply #19 on: Sep 30, 2017, 06:48 PM »
now that we are in production mode for the entervoid commercial, some new challenges require growing of the team. I need 1-3 new people to help me with the commercial, specifically for artists' content acquisitions/management and handling release forms. hit me up with a message if you have the time to help with this

content acquisitions/management: proverbially knocking door to door with artists on void to get contributions for the commercial (a few of their best pages and/or high res png of their character)

release forms: similar to what is used for interviews and outdoors content on television to avoid legal issues; each artist that contributes will sign a release form saying that they give entervoid permission to use content provided for this non-profit commercial explicitly, and if for some reason choose to revoke that, that time will be allowed for entervoid to replace said content
« Last Edit: Sep 30, 2017, 06:58 PM by PyrasTerran »

« Reply #20 on: Oct 07, 2017, 05:26 PM »
Alright, boys and girls. I got hired on as the content acquisition manager for the EnterVoid commercial. That means I'm the guy you're all gonna be sending pictures to if you want in. If anyone's interested, just dm me and we'll start the process. We're looking for anybody and eveybody! Nobody's gonna be excluded based on their skill.

We're looking for fullbody PNG's of your character along with 5 of your best pages! Specifics'll be talked about when you come to me.

INCLUDING YOU FORUM PEOPLE!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Barrel

« Reply #21 on: Oct 08, 2017, 12:08 PM »
Please give Barrel everything you want to provide within the next 3 weeks

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

305 Guests, 1 User

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us