shadowman's incubator

shadowman's incubator
« on: Jan 28, 2017, 11:38 PM »

i'll post the comic in about a week. sorry im still learning this site and whatnot.
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2017, 11:42 PM by Shadowman1234561 »

Re: shadowman's incubator
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2017, 11:48 AM »
Welcome to void!

can't wait to see your pages

« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2017, 12:11 AM »

wow i really need to redraw his arm. might ask someone to pose for me to be my ref

pleasepleaseplease forgive the quality. lots been going on. i am sooooo sorry. i did promise id show something. this is a sketch of what ive got. im sorry.

« Reply #3 on: Feb 04, 2017, 12:25 PM »
I know you said this was a sketch but I'm going to take it as is for now.
You've got a lot of issues with fundamental stuff to work on. Starting with anatomy. I know you mentioned the arm, but overall your stuff seems pretty stiff. There are some resources we have on the site to help you practice with that. Really, what you need most is more and more practice and study of the human form. It takes time.
As far as the comic goes, it's a bit sloppy and your text and bubbles are formatted poorly. We usually suggest trying blambot.com for finding comic fonts. Download something there instead of what you're using. Your lines are pretty dang sketchy, but I'm not sure what your finished stuff really looks like so I won't go too much into that for now.
SOOO, keep on practicing for now. Feel free to post in Go For Broke if you'd like to show us some other work. I don't feel like you're quite ready for a character, but you can join us in the discord chat (if you haven't already) or post in go for broke if you want to show us your progress.

« Reply #4 on: Feb 04, 2017, 12:44 PM »
I will be a dick...
Draw your design sheet without colors x7 times trying to improve with each one by looking at the previous one

« Reply #5 on: Feb 04, 2017, 02:57 PM »
I will be a dick...
Draw your design sheet without colors x7 times trying to improve with each one by looking at the previous one

you monster how dare you help me get better lol. but ok

« Reply #6 on: Feb 06, 2017, 10:15 PM »

i havent fixed number four yet so here is 1 through 3 and 5

« Reply #7 on: Feb 07, 2017, 07:45 PM »

now number 4

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

304 Guests, 5 Users

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us