2016 Secret Santa!

2016 Secret Santa!
« on: Nov 06, 2016, 01:13 AM »
AWWWWWW what up! Its time again for
ENTERVOID SECRET SANTA!

You know how it works! You sign up here in this thread from now until December 1st! December 1st is the cutoff!

--Make a post here saying if you would like to participate! It would probably be helpful to say what you would like a drawing of or if you do not care, but I am leaving it up to your benefactor as the final say on what you get.
--Following this, you will be randomly assigned a Voider to draw art for! I will PM you sometime around December 1st or so, depending on how hungover I probably am. I can only send like 20 PMs an hour so it may take a while to get your name.
--You will have from the moment you receive your giftee's name until December 29th to draw some art! Thats almost the entire month of December! It'll be like one extra gift just after Christmas, to make up for your sister giving you a book you will literally never read just because it had the word "devil" in the title.
--E-mail them to me when you are done! animatedgypsy@yahoo.com and include who you are and who the gift is for in your e-mail. I will try to post them early on December 30th, which is an odd date I know but I'll probably be halfway across the state getting loaded on New Years Eve. TRY TO GET THEM TO ME BEFORE THE MORNING OF THE 30TH!
--Who can participate? Probably you! The only requirement is you have an approved character on the site. They do not have to be alive.

I ABSOLUTELY will be on everyone's asses about this I am taking this very seriously. I am going to keep a running tally here of who has signed up and when they get their gift to me so everyone knows if I got their message or not!

HELPER ELVES- A list of people willing to draw something at the last possible second on the off chance someone doesn't get their gift done before the 29th! If you want to draw backup, let me know also in your signup! You may be called upon just after Christmas- but hopefully not!

-Shen
-Kozispoon
-Magistelle
-UnderwoodWriter
-Fred 9.8.2
-Fukur0
-zee
-mortooncian
-Jackster
-Bobo
-Robthing
-MyHatsEatpeople
-elge
-julz
-Rah

Merry Christmas!

SIGNUPS

1. Shen ------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
2. Jaykat---------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
3. Otakutaylor ----------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
4. The Man Who Planted Swag ---------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
5. Radji -----------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
6. Syraxis ----------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
7. Kozispoon ----------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
8. Magistelle -------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
9. Evi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
10. Astro Sean
11. Ishtar Dragon -------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
12. Sabulive -----------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
13. Energy -----------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
14. Fred 9.8.2 --------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
15. MrPr1993 --------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
16. Nothin ------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
17. Camel -----------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
18. Nana-Banana ---------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
19. PyrasTerran  -------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
20. Fukur0 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
21. Nibbles
22. Reecer6 ------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
23. zee  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
24. petarvee ------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
25. citronrobotlord ---------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
26. !bangarang! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
27. Pitafish ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
28. mortooncian ------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
29: Minteh ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
30. Ten Dead Kings --------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
31. Jackster -------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
32. ofthegoodnight  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
33. Wubble Wobble ---------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
34. Bobo -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
35. Elyan ------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
36. Flutterbyes ----------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
37. Gregly -----------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
38. Lanternlovers ---------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
39. Stormcrow -----------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
40. Technicolor-yawn ----------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
41. Robthing --------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
42. Cracking Skulls --------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
43. TheSwordFactory -------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
44. Red  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
45. Video320  ------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
46. MyHatsEatPeople --------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
47. rene.art.mode --------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
48. HFR -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
49. Orion --------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
50. KMart -------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
51. Majikura -----------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
52. rittzler ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
53. neens -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
54. stefan ------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
55. julz ------------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
56. A Bad Idea --------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
57. ScaryWaves  -----------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
58. Rikun  ------------------------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
59. Pocketmouse-----------------------------------------------------------HIGHFIVE
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2016, 01:24 AM by Saint Goddess Shen »

Re: 2016 Secret Santa!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2016, 01:14 AM »
First and best, I sign up because try and stop me!! Any of my kids are fine, Lilyfeather, Gray or Sovereign Greece!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2016, 01:19 AM »
Sign me right up! Either Gossamer Swan or Izanami is fine by me.

« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2016, 01:25 AM »
Sign me up please~~~ Tsumi once again for the christmas cheer!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2016, 01:28 AM »
sign me up!!!!!! Jeanna or Maree and Sunder for me

« Reply #5 on: Nov 06, 2016, 01:30 AM »
HHHEEEYYYYYY
i'm in

Kurt and Polterdot celebrating christmas  for me

« Reply #6 on: Nov 06, 2016, 02:02 AM »
Slap my dumb name up there, and my boi Heratik

« Reply #7 on: Nov 06, 2016, 02:16 AM »
Sign me the heckle up with
Mimi the mime
Remy
Capgras

And as always I am super stoked to be a helper elf 👌

« Reply #8 on: Nov 06, 2016, 02:40 AM »
Sign me up as well for Secret Santa! Either Gumshoe or Mammon would be totes mcgoats awesome~! Also, I'd love to be a helper elf!

« Reply #9 on: Nov 06, 2016, 02:54 AM »
AYYY sign me up! Either Capslock & Shift or Onion Princess!

« Reply #10 on: Nov 06, 2016, 06:13 AM »
Sign me up baby dolls. Margot, Dale, or Harvey love is always appreciated.
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

« Reply #11 on: Nov 06, 2016, 08:24 AM »
Imma be free around December (thanks goodness) so sign me up too, please!

« Reply #12 on: Nov 06, 2016, 08:42 AM »
Shank my ass and call me Steve, I am signing up for this. I only have Johnny in for now but if by some bizarre twist of fate i have another character in, you can draw em I GUESS

« Reply #13 on: Nov 06, 2016, 09:27 AM »
I'm in.  Jessie or Kazue is fine.

« Reply #14 on: Nov 06, 2016, 09:31 AM »
Can I be a back-up elf?
I say old chap! Care for a spot of tea?

« Reply #15 on: Nov 06, 2016, 10:59 AM »
As always I am down to do the Santa, surprise me, and I can probably be a fairy if needed.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #16 on: Nov 06, 2016, 11:02 AM »
I'm in!! I wanna sign up!

« Reply #17 on: Nov 06, 2016, 11:07 AM »
I'm always up for some secret santa! Beo, Fragment or Koosh would be great

« Reply #18 on: Nov 06, 2016, 11:10 AM »
doctor, sign me up

klepp or lucia, go nuts!

« Reply #19 on: Nov 06, 2016, 11:25 AM »
; v; I'm pretty good at gifts so sign me up!

All I got is Abby but do with her what you must.

« Reply #20 on: Nov 06, 2016, 12:10 PM »
I'm signing!

I would like any number of my characters~

« Reply #21 on: Nov 06, 2016, 12:13 PM »
I'll sign up with both of my babies, Fool and Ruuto

And I'll also be glad to be a helper elf as well~

« Reply #22 on: Nov 06, 2016, 12:22 PM »
Sign me up with Eighty-eight.
I'm a walking talking example of "If you don't use it, you lose it."

« Reply #23 on: Nov 06, 2016, 12:25 PM »
I usually never join secret santas because I never know what literally anyone, including myself, are interested in, but the fact that this is an artist community of artists with characters and such that they draw and like makes this decision a lot easier! Sign me up.

I don't know if there's anything against it in the spirit of an entervoid secret santa, but in addition to Jasper and Invyn, I'd also be for art of any of the original characters I have up on my tumblr.

I mean, unless you dig too deep (say, a year or two).

Never dig too deep into anyone's past. *shudder*

« Reply #24 on: Nov 06, 2016, 03:27 PM »
Oh I am so in.
A pic of Grey would be awesome. :]

You can also put me down as a "helper elf" too!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Augustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkos

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 26, 2024, 08:28 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

308 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us