VOID CITY BRANDS !!

VOID CITY BRANDS !!
« on: Sep 26, 2016, 03:11 AM »
Void City has some unique brands, from high-tech hotels to crunchy cereals!!! POST THEM, I ORDER YOU !!!

rules: Post a visual of the brand 's logo, a little trivia about it if you want, and most importantly, WHAT the brand is about, and WHO the c.e.o is, OFFICIALY, because for all we know, someone could pull threads in the dark....

Oh, and also, tell us if the group is native to Void city or if the brand already belong to another corporation in the city.
that's all !!

Re: VOID CITY BRANDS !!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2016, 03:22 AM »
KICKS DOWN THE DOOR

Here's a panel from an upcoming collab bb I did which is Incredibly Relevent to this thread

You'll notice McDowell brand soda and Oki's candy! Oki, Oki's, and Greecies [the little cereal with Sovereign Greece. Corporate tie-in, doesn't have to be canon if Shen doesn't want] are sub-properties of McDowell.

What's important is, McDowell is Void's Coca-Cola [or Pepsi? Coca-Cola has more money which is why I made the comparison]. It is everywhere

The orange, brown moon, smiley-face striped one, and eyes one are McDowell brand sodas-- Orange D (citrus, and their 'main soda'), Coffee D ~Extra Strong~ (coffee soda), Honey D (honey green tea soda), and Ener D (energy drink soda).

Its CEO is Cain McDowell, and the sole inheritor is one Pepper McDowell, who Jiko knew in highschool, and is totally not relevant to the story in any way.

Here's some references to other Void Brands [like A La Mode and Wu Foods] but Honestly Cakes is a cake shop Evi made, and y'all know the Red Eye [which is a small Starbucks-esque store with not MANY locations, but a few]

« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2016, 03:33 AM »
I have nothing of my own to currently add i just want to remind of these lolol

http://entervoid.com/view.php?id=5081&side=1&iid=32

http://entervoid.com/view.php?id=4913&side=2&iid=01

« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2016, 04:15 AM »

SODAR is a brand of cheap, CHEAP soda that is pretty popular in poor area, especially Old Docks.
It's CEO, Roy mcRoy, is Irish, and like pink. He also don't live in Void City, for reasons...

One liter only cost 0.35 $
 It is slightly addictive, and it DOES kind of tastes like sugary sandpaper, but hey, people sell it, so itmusn't be dangerous at al, hahahahaha....
DRINK IT

« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 2016, 05:06 AM »
this thread is gonna get swamped in drink brands because I have a few alcoholic ones that have featured through my comics - I'll have to make a proper post when I can.

« Reply #5 on: Sep 26, 2016, 08:51 AM »
KICKS DOWN THE DOOR

Here's a panel from an upcoming collab bb I did which is Incredibly Relevent to this thread

^Points at Threns drawing, On a shelf you can see some cans of Soup, "Ma's Homemade Brand soup" is a large worldwide soup company that is anything but homemade. The only thing of note about the company is that they seem to not be able to push their products so the cans tend to sit on a shelf for a very long time, and they have gotten in trouble for some questionable ingredients and sanitary practices in the past. Also they have multiple flavors of soup and multiple labels so dont worry too much about consistency.

« Reply #6 on: Sep 26, 2016, 11:31 AM »

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

253 Guests, 1 User

Most Online Today: 430.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us