strop's incubator

strop's incubator
« on: Jul 26, 2016, 03:50 PM »
hey, first-time submitter here! don't have any intro pages yet, but I'm hoping to get the roughs in here pretty soon.

grau pissed off a fortune-teller and wound up with a curse on their eye that lets them see through various glamours and spiritual veils—which might actually be a pretty sweet deal, if not for the fact that things that've hidden themselves generally don't appreciate someone Staring Right At Them. and in the case of certain soothsaying spirits, will never stop talking. going too long without the eyepatch tends to result in a migraine at best, and bodily injury or absolute mental degradation at worst.

deciding to make the most of their newfound gift (read: Monetize The Everloving Crap Our Of It), grau now hires themselves out as a paranormal investigator, dealing with fae, demons, and and any other supernatural entities that most sane and reasonable people would want to avoid. notable skills include:

• punching people
  • punching ghosts you can't punch a ghost. you fool. you utter imbecile.
  • punching not-ghosts
  • winning that drinking contest with some guy in a fae bar, one time. probably.
  • slowly schmoozing through the remainder of their college fund
  • blatantly ignoring important paperwork, even when it's sitting. like. right there.
they're good at their job in that they get things done. alternatively, they're an utter shitshow, in that the things tend to get done either explosively, several months past the deadline, or both. will only be polite to you if you have something they really want, or have somehow miraculously managed to work your way onto the Friend list. everyone else is mud. would probably not kick a child in the face for money, but really, there's no way of knowing.

EDIT: since this seems to keep coming up...grau ain't a guy, m'dudes (or a lady. they're just a Mess.)
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2017, 02:29 AM by strop »

Re: eigengrau
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2016, 04:09 PM »
I already absolutely love them omg

« Reply #2 on: Jul 26, 2016, 06:53 PM »
Oh my gosh your style and bio is really something to look forward to!  Super excited for what you got for intro pages soon!

« Reply #3 on: Aug 22, 2016, 03:32 PM »
OH I like this guy! Hmm this will be interesting. Red crazy hair and eye patch he's somewhat similar to my character I have yet to post in the incubator Jicaque Madrick Or Jicaque Mad who is a real jerk and an asshole to everybody who isn't his friend. Grau looks kickass awesome! The definitely not pj's I found kinda funny. Hot Topic, I go shopping there when I can! And thrifty. I really want to see how much of a jerk he can really be in the comics.

« Reply #4 on: Aug 22, 2016, 04:24 PM »
Love!

Get those intro pages done soon plz

Who, me?

« Reply #5 on: Aug 23, 2016, 07:19 AM »
I second that!

I want to see this guy in action soon! He really looks like an interesting character.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Today at 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

157 Guests, 3 Users

Most Online Today: 181.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us