VOID D&D/Tabletop Group!

Re: VOID D&D/Tabletop Group!
« Reply #25 on: Aug 09, 2016, 02:14 PM »
I got some random non-standard rpgs. Some are super simple. Some not so much. Stuff like Call of Cthulhu and some little indie titles. I also technically have vanilla D&D 3rd. I WANT to get Paranoia to play.

« Reply #26 on: Aug 09, 2016, 02:28 PM »
I have created a Discord channel for D&D 5e, for those interested in that group. It will most likely be DM'ed by me, but I'm waiting to hear back from a couple people before finalizing it. Let me know here or through Discord: https://discord.gg/pRxGvJt

« Reply #27 on: Aug 10, 2016, 01:29 AM »
:O d&d sounds great! but idk if i should... i'm already in 2 groups one which i dm for... is there space for more players tho?

« Reply #28 on: Aug 10, 2016, 09:59 AM »
Yep! I won't be starting my 5e campaign until next month, so there's plenty of time to join in on that one for sure. For the other teams, just let me know which one you're interested in and join the Discord chat or just contact the GM for that team directly!

« Reply #29 on: Aug 10, 2016, 10:26 AM »
I think I'd be interested? It really just depends how long the sessions (?) would be and when it would take place. I have school starting up next week so the weekends are naturally the best for most people but I might be able to do things during the week ;v; let's get reporter in on this craziness

« Reply #30 on: Aug 10, 2016, 03:35 PM »
edit: on second thought, never mind
« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2016, 06:55 PM by Jed »

« Reply #31 on: Aug 11, 2016, 12:06 AM »
Yay! I love all D&D with especially and I also really like World of Darkness and Chill. I play em all the time. Never have had experience being a DM but the experience of being a player. One problem... I am on the autism spectrum or also known as Asperger's syndrome which causes repetitive and non sociable behavior and few physical disabilities which would make it much harder on me to play but I still try and that is takes to play is confidence in yourself. I have been playing D&D since I was 8 years old and now I am 22 years old so lotsa experience here in being a player. I have just almost all Dungeons & Dragons books from 1st e to the latest edition. Just because I'm piping in here doesn't mean I'm going to play but I'm definitely interested in it.
Every D&D group I join dissolves after a few months, so hopefully not this one! I have the most experience with 5e, and I have the handbooks for it, so that's a start. If my schedule permits, I might be interested in trying out DMing, too. (No clue if I'd be any good at it, though.)

« Reply #32 on: Aug 11, 2016, 07:41 AM »
AƀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #33 on: Jun 19, 2017, 08:57 AM »
Anyone interested if I run a game here in the forum? I'm thinking "Maze of the Blue Medusa" likely in D&D 5E?

« Reply #34 on: Jun 19, 2017, 11:06 AM »
Oh. This is a thread for me. I have run everything from oWod to DnD to gurps.

« Reply #35 on: Jun 19, 2017, 03:46 PM »
[member=2183]Mister Kent[/member]   Sure I'd be up for that. In fact "Maze of the Blue Medusa" has me very interested in it's premise so I'd love to give it a run. Though I'd like to wait on your input on how we'd go about this game in the forum.

« Reply #36 on: Jun 19, 2017, 06:52 PM »
Oh. This is a thread for me. I have run everything from oWod to DnD to gurps.
Welcome! Make sure you check the Discord posted at the start ~ there's games going on and sometimes one-shots and things! :D

[member=2183]Mister Kent[/member]   Sure I'd be up for that. In fact "Maze of the Blue Medusa" has me very interested in it's premise so I'd love to give it a run. Though I'd like to wait on your input on how we'd go about this game in the forum.
I've run a buncha forum games. All we'll need is a thread for out-of-character discussion/recruitment etc, a thread for in-character play, and we can roll dice with an online dice roller --I've used Orokos lots. http://orokos.com/roll/

« Reply #37 on: Jun 20, 2017, 01:08 PM »
I've run a buncha forum games. All we'll need is a thread for out-of-character discussion/recruitment etc, a thread for in-character play, and we can roll dice with an online dice roller --I've used Orokos lots. http://orokos.com/roll/

All right then I'll leave you to it then. Definitely jot me down on the list and I'll see if I can tag a friend or two along, so take all the time you need setting things up.

« Reply #38 on: Jun 24, 2017, 04:11 PM »

I want to get a Recruitment Thread up tomorrow

Book: MAZE of the BLUE MEDUSA (parts may be NSFW)
System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition (start at Level 3)
Focus: Exploration, Emerging Narratives, FUN, likely Fan-art
NEWCOMERS TO D&D WELCOME!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

296 Guests, 5 Users

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us