9/11 Tribute Art Book - CALL FOR ARTISTS

9/11 Tribute Art Book - CALL FOR ARTISTS
« on: Jul 07, 2016, 10:59 AM »
First and foremost,  HELLO TO ALL!

I don't get the time to make comics and be around Void like I used to back in the wee young days of Void, but outside of here, I always remember my roots! I know there are a lot of faces here that I may not know or that may not know who I am, but I wanted to post a call to any artists that may want to participate in a project.

Every year for the past 10+ years, I submit a piece dedicated to my sister who was lost in the WTC on 9/11 and those who perished within the towers, the flights, as well as the brave firefighters who risked their lives to save people.  Along with my yearly piece, I am again looking for other artists to contribute as well. In an effort to continue a project started a couple years ago, all artists are encourage to submit any donations of 9/11 related artwork to this project.

Pieces can be within any timeframe between 2001 and 2016. Below you will find more information!

F.A.Q.
1. Submissions should be respectful in nature and should not possess any insult/hate towards the event, country, organization or any persons. Gore, Violence, Sexual themes will not be accepted.
2. Individuals from any country of origin may submit and do not have to be have been directly affected by 9/11.
3. This book will be comprised of donations only. All funds made (if any) will be donated to the 9/11 Memorial.
4. A copy of the book will be sent to the curator of the 9/11 National museum in New York will a chance to be displayed inside the museum.
5. All submissions will give credit to each artist/writer for their submission.
6. Artwork can be in ANY style and ANY medium (Scanned traditional, digital, haikus, poems, short stories, etc.)
7. PIeces may be publishsed elsewhere.
8. If you are not comfortable using your real name/full name, please leave "USE NICKNAME" on the first answer.
9. E-mail will not be used for anything outside of contacting you.
10. NO FANART. Your own OCs are fine if you are comfortable with them.
11. Must be created by YOU and not be a copy of any existing artwork by another person

ARTWORK GUIDELINES:
- Artwork should be at least 300 dpi and in PDF, PNG or JPG format.
- 8.25 x 10.75 is recommended. If the piece was created already but may be smaller, you may still submit but it will be displayed smaller.

SUBMISSION FORM:
http://goo.gl/forms/KTGzpvaxF8KW9Nkr2

Should you wish to email me the Artwork directly, images can be emailed to Mel.Chafe at gmail dot com
PLEASE ENSURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME SO I MAY REFERENCE YOUR IMAGE TO YOUR FORM.

You may also submit a link to your artwork through note on my deviantART: Luniara.DeviantART.com

DEADLINE is SEPTEMBER 9th, 2016

All funds (if any) that are made from the book will be donated to the 9/11 Memorial.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Luniara.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

270 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 295.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us