THE WELCOME WAGON'S HERE!! For newcomers looking for matches after Invitational!

Hey all you Invitational peeps! So round 1 is going to conclude, and sad to say, some will lose while others will advance. Don't be too bummed out tho, because this isn't the end of the road for you! Way back in void's history, we had a certain member challenge new people to matches so they wouldn't feel left out. We wanna continue that tradition and help others find matches to participate in.  So this year I'm setting up the Welcome Wagon crew!

We have a couple of members willing to challenge you invitational folks once round 1 ends! They are:
(If other members of the community are interested in being welcome wagon, lemme know! I'll add you to the list!)

Bobo
Stormcrow
Radji
Syraxis
Kozispoon
TDK
Gregly

Welcome Wagons will probably challenge you on their own accord, once Monday passes, but if you specifically wanna challenge one of these people yourself, feel free to! You can PM any of them, or post here showing interest on which of their characters to challenge! They'll be happy to hear from you!
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2016, 04:49 PM by Cracking Skulls »

; v; please don't hurt me too much, I just a youngin' in a scary world

I am up for this! Even though everyone on the list so far will crush me with their skills.

This is really cool of you guys!

I am up for doing some more comics drawings but I don't know about this. That list of people that you got there, they will destroy me maybe. xD

Gotta get destroyed to get better.

Let it be known I'm also interested. Gotta check my schedule before I commit to anything, but I think I should have a good amount of time. I guess my PMs are open if anyone wants to take initiative? Otherwise I'll seek someone out after the voting on Round 1 ends.

This is such a cool thing to do thank you guys so much ;v;

Just found out I'm not going to be home from July 7th to the 10th so any battles are really gonna have to wait 'till after that.  Hopefully I'll be able to find a match with everyone all paired up by then. I guess if I gotta wait, I gotta wait.

Gotta get destroyed to get better.

Let it be known I'm also interested. Gotta check my schedule before I commit to anything, but I think I should have a good amount of time. I guess my PMs are open if anyone wants to take initiative? Otherwise I'll seek someone out after the voting on Round 1 ends.

well thats easy for you to say, WAIT maybe your right, I can take down anyone here if i try my hardest.
then again why wait, we can do a comic fight, RIGHT Here, right now! xD
if not you, then anyone else here Come at me!! xD

Oh oops I forgot, I have a trip to Mexico soon in a few days, so uh nevermind... xD

Just sent out a challenge request to one of the other invitational contestants so here's hoping they're up for a fun comic

Just sent out a challenge request to one of the other invitational contestants so here's hoping they're up for a fun comic

Definitely a great idea!
If the vets on the site are too intimidating, I fully encourage you to challenge your fellow invitational peeps.

im up for this if anyone wants to fight my son, my child, my boy caith

Ayyy I'd be up for anyone wanting to whet their appetite!

*take me on plays in the background* I am ready! D:<

Um that makes me nervous. But yeah sure I think it would be cool... but the challenges. What kinds of matches or whatever are they going for? I surely am not ready at all for death matches. Maybe scar or other types I'd be ready for. I still haven't posted any of my art because I need to either be borrowing someone's laptop or computer or buy a laptop or computer so I can finally participate. I really do like the idea of having people go around readily availible to matches. I really hope I can do this really soon because all I can do is veiw and post texts and no pictures at all... very sad... what can I do?

Fletcher, You need to have a character in order to participate. These are for any recently knocked out contestants from the invitational tournament. If you want to submit a character, you can read how to submit through here: http://entervoid.com/index.php?action=userguide#approve

F-FIGHT ME! I-I'll show you the true power of a banana!

Because I defaulted on my first fight because of travelling I would like to do something about these chops. Challenge me!

I'm a beginner so maybe not a 15 page deathfight hue

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

536 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us