Help out Video320!

Help out Video320!
« on: Apr 28, 2016, 08:54 PM »
You all know our buddy Video320- hes a cool guy with cool characters and he needs our help! This week, his home was ROBBED- thieves stole everything of value; his TV, DVDs and DVD player, game console and games, his computer and even his CINTIQ which is basically among the worst things you can do to a digital artist. He had no insurance and is now entirely out of luck. This is terrible- and with his blessing, we want to help!

https://www.paypal.me/StephenCarrillo

This is his Paypal! We ask that you consider donating what you can to help him recover! Video only asks you don't donate anonymously, so he can properly thank everyone who helps out!

Though we might sometimes disagree, we are a community and we help each other out when one of us is suffering! Thank you all for your help!

Re: Help out Video320!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2016, 12:18 AM »
That fuckin' sucks, man.  Went ahead and dropped a couple dimes in his slot.
Want a Smile shirt?
http://www.redbubble.com

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2016, 01:01 AM »
What the absolute fuck! No one takes an artists' cintiq!

Dropping dollars to his box~
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 09:17 PM »
Ill be able to drop whatever I got to spare for video soon! Hope he's doing okay.

« Reply #4 on: Sep 24, 2016, 12:30 AM »
Hi everyone!

I want to thank those who donated to me. It meant a lot to me to see that kind of kindness from people I only know online.

My plan was to use the money to help me buy a new computer. Since then a family member has given me one of theirs. Plus i'm in a place where I can save money to buy back all my junk. So, I've decided to give back all the money. Paypal gave me the real names of the donors but I don't really know any of you by your real names so I never really knew who to thank. So if you were one of the few please double check your paypal to make sure you got your cash back. i'm eternally grateful but i couldn't bring myself to spend any of it and now I don't have to. again, thank you so much, let me know you got the money back, buy yourself something nice. maybe even hold onto it for the next person in the community who might need it.

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2016, 07:20 AM »
got it back and i´m glad to hear you are in a way better situation now. though i hope neither you nor another one of void ever needs any financial backup i sure am willing to support :)

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

177 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 255.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us