THE SUPPORT GROUP (for one-shots, web-comics, and doing more things!)

Alright, sign me up. However I'd just like to point out won't be doing this to necessarily start a webcomic, this will just be my attempt at figuring out my comic making process, and of course the critique (if it doesn't go against the rules that is).

That's totally ok :3 I hope you do well!

Methinks I'm in

That's totally ok :3 I hope you do well!

Thanks Sabu! I'll do my best

im in again. Round 2 mofuggas

shit. i wasnt gonna cuz Im behind on a lot of things but if i actually want to start a webcomic i need more than two pages. ok im back in.

yeah chuck me back in as well for the next one plz!

Hey! I know I haven't been on here in a long-ass time, but would you mind if I joined in for round 2 of this support group?

Sabu pressured me to do this so sign me up for the next one I will be working on my webcomic baby :0
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2016, 04:11 AM by Crafty »

Hey! I know I haven't been on here in a long-ass time, but would you mind if I joined in for round 2 of this support group?

Absolutely we want to see you doing stuff!

I'm gonna start this tomorrow. Just to remind everyone, the setup is a little different this time, it'll be 2 2 week periods. After this, we'll determine which one we like better.

I know last time the page number to shoot for was at least 3, is there a page number this time around? Like 2 pages for each 2 week period? Or is it just kind of get as many done as you can?

I know last time the page number to shoot for was at least 3, is there a page number this time around? Like 2 pages for each 2 week period? Or is it just kind of get as many done as you can?

I'm not aware of any page minimum, but if you look at the last round, a few people didnt even submit three. Do as much as you can, and I guess be aware of your limits and what you can push. Its important to be honest with yourself if you can't submit as much as you set yourself, and make adjustments!

Hey, I'm not going to be able to support (ho ho ho!) this Support Group anymore. If anyone wants to run it, by all means go for it. You guys have been using it to full effect so I hope that you manage to come together and keep doing it. Position's open!

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE. If you don't mind Rolf, I might make a separate post for this just to reorganise a few things. Would it be cool, if I can copy paste some stuff from the original post to make it?

I volunteer as well to help out with this since its basically like a continuation of what I tried to kickstart on here long ago. I don't mind helping Sab with if she is okay with that, in case either of us get busy and all.

I volunteer as well to help out with this since its basically like a continuation of what I tried to kickstart on here long ago. I don't mind helping Sab with if she is okay with that, in case either of us get busy and all.

I am down for assistance and suggestions. We can be partners in crime

Except instead of crime, we assist people reach their goals within a small period of time, which MIGHT involve crime.

im sure i dont need to suggest this but here it is anyhow, a short respite before the next support group, since many of the people involved with it are busy in heavyweight now lol

Will update this page as soon as Heavyweight Round 1 is over!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

292 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us