BEST OF VOID 2015

Re: BEST OF VOID 2015
« Reply #25 on: Jan 24, 2016, 10:21 PM »
Congrats everyone!!!

I just wanted to take a sec to say thanks. Having someone remember and think of merrik/his comics as nominations really does mean the world. I was genuinely surprised to even see them crop up at all,  so thank you to whoever did that. <3

It warms my heart to see that the best,  most deserving people have won in all the catagories- so again congratulations to our years worth to top dogs and winners :D

« Reply #26 on: Jan 24, 2016, 10:29 PM »
KOZI I CONGRATS'D YOU OVER SKYPE BUT GODDAMN IT IM GONNA DO IT AGAIN. YOUR COMIC WAS AMAZING AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD if there were more awards to give you'd get em too

AS WELL CONGRATS TO PUZZLETHING AND ROFLQU y'all are the best and Im glad you guys got due credit

(and thank you everyone who voted for me /////// I didn't expect to get nominated at all and I'm super flattered I won not only one, but tied in a second category! And with Shen no less! Waaah /////)

« Reply #27 on: Jan 24, 2016, 10:33 PM »
Damn, Kozi, you fuckin' SWEPT it this year! Congrats to all the winners, everyone did so many beautiful comics and it's a treat to get to read them all! :D

« Reply #28 on: Jan 25, 2016, 12:29 AM »
Congrats to both Best New Characters! Here's your Toolio Award!

« Reply #29 on: Jan 25, 2016, 12:36 AM »

Hey, awesome, thanks everyone who voted for me. Good to know sleepless summer nights working in the dead heat were appreciated by folks.

« Reply #30 on: Jan 25, 2016, 05:00 AM »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhHHHHHHHHHHgsdasasduawdh Thank you so much guys! I feel like a gross, invisible dork like 100% of the time, so you have no idea how much this means to me T-T

« Reply #31 on: Jan 25, 2016, 10:07 AM »
SEE PUZZLE! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! THIS IS THE PROOF!!! NOW KEEP BATTLING!!!

Also I love how much Kozi dominated everything this year. I would be sad if it weren't just so straight-up deserved in every way. That battle is 2015's most iconic entry, even with all the other awesome stuff like everything Mortido got up to (sorry Choleric, but at least I'm giving you some credit here)! And it's good to see Rofl get recognized, especially since the Lost VCAST deprived us of that avenue for recognition of your performance in the SRT.

Mortooncian, Shen, TDK, and Crafty: congrats and you also each very much deserve every ounce of credit! I actually didn't read any of Monster Mash, so I'm relying on outside knowledge of some of your skills, but still! So glad to have you all around!

And congrats to everyone else who got nominated! 2015 was a good year, and 2016 is already looking to blow it out of the water, so let's keep the awesome going!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

421 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 452.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us