ENTERVOID 2016 LIGHTSPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT

Re: ENTERVOID 2016 LIGHTSPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT
« Reply #125 on: Jan 15, 2016, 01:04 AM »
loving all these characters.

I love characters who are just planets, Jupiter is great

Also, great to see you Layeyes, great delinquent

« Reply #126 on: Jan 15, 2016, 03:37 AM »

George is a mad scientist inventor, hellbent on finding the perfect way to pick up with new machines and inventions. Bodot is George's glamorous assistant who mistakenly believes they'll be able to use George's machines with George out of the way. Unfortunately Bodot is only good at two things, and that is murdering (mostly murdering George) and using the George-erection machine when ghost-George's hauntings get too much and/or Bodot realises that Bodot cannot operate without George.

<3
sugoi

« Reply #127 on: Jan 15, 2016, 07:30 AM »
All of the aminals! ITS A ZOO IN HERE

Also oh my god Jupiter. I'm dying with laughter inside.

« Reply #128 on: Jan 15, 2016, 11:19 AM »
literally Jupiter

Jupiter was born 4.503 billion years ago, slowly forming from a compressed nebula to eventually become the largest planet in the solar system. jupiter has spent its entire lifespan orbiting around the sun. Its hobbies include slowly rotating and long walks around the sun.

*DESTINY BECKONS*

« Reply #129 on: Jan 15, 2016, 01:21 PM »
Would it be possible at all to have this tournament start on a Wednesday or Thursday? That way we get at least part of the weekend to do each round. As a 9-5er that also teaches til 8pm mon-wed I feel this would be better as a lot of us are 9-5ers or students.

Or am I just being a weakass babby whiner?

« Reply #130 on: Jan 15, 2016, 02:49 PM »
Hello VOID! ~ Be gentle! :D

La Governesse

She's called La Governesse.

She reigns over her war-torn territory with an iron fist.
Her late father, El Governor, a veteran general has taught her to be very resourceful and to never let her guard down.
She has been known to have terminated palace intruders with extreme prejudice (aggressive execution).
She has a loyal entourage that fights alongside her.

She carries dual "mini-rex" 5.7mm chain guns loaded by a complex belt feed system discreetly hidden in the frame of her dress. She has also been known to carry a few "wildcards" up her sleeve when situations look dire. Her notable collar is semi-rigid body armor, as is her left arm "decor".
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2016, 02:58 PM by Tensho »
Oh God How did I get here?! I am not good with computer!!!

« Reply #131 on: Jan 15, 2016, 02:51 PM »
OMG I LOVE THIS CHARACTER!!! I was going to remind you to submit an official character submission, but it looks like you already did it!

« Reply #132 on: Jan 15, 2016, 03:10 PM »
Since three of my buds are in this (Jetster, Thresher, and Tofu), I'm gonna try to get a character up asap.

I agree with whoever asked about having part of the weekend for these entries, as I'm also a 9-5er but I'll do my best either way.

« Reply #133 on: Jan 15, 2016, 04:38 PM »
Soda <3 <3 <3

Also another vote for weekends, I'm working hella overtime recently and Sunday for you = Monday for me.
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2016, 04:45 PM by Miss Jetster Jay »
sugoi

« Reply #134 on: Jan 15, 2016, 05:12 PM »
Welcome, Tensho!

« Reply #135 on: Jan 15, 2016, 05:22 PM »

I enter this weird trash bug!

Kamden is an alien who is currently attempting to blend in as a human, despite not being particularly good at it but at least they've learned to hide their second set of arms. Kamden is significantly stronger than the average human and will eat anything available when hungry, including rocks, which doesn't improve their smell. They originally lived in a series of slightly radioactive caves under an abandoned mining colony on a distant moon.

Kamden finds humans fascinating but is unsure of how to communicate friendliness or any other basic interactions.
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2016, 05:27 PM by AndMaybeASoda »

« Reply #136 on: Jan 15, 2016, 05:26 PM »

Snouthead Nefarious is a mad scientist specializing in genetics. He is a hateful jerk and part-time supervillain, with a violent temper and weakness for hookers and blow. He makes crazy potions and makes them into mutation bombs, which alter victims into animal hybrids. His aim is to mutate the world. He can snort any substance into his snout and blast it back at his enemies.

His favorite creation-slash-henchwoman (and possibly more??) is MC Lady Birdbeast, a freak with bear and bird DNA. She is an aspiring rapper, and Snouthead finds himself thrown into the role of her mananger.

« Reply #137 on: Jan 15, 2016, 05:50 PM »

Snouthead Nefarious is a mad scientist specializing in genetics. He is a hateful jerk and part-time supervillain, with a violent temper and weakness for hookers and blow. He makes crazy potions and makes them into mutation bombs, which alter victims into animal hybrids. His aim is to mutate the world. He can snort any substance into his snout and blast it back at his enemies.

His favorite creation-slash-henchwoman (and possibly more??) is MC Lady Birdbeast, a freak with bear and bird DNA. She is an aspiring rapper, and Snouthead finds himself thrown into the role of her mananger.

You're literally my favorite.

ALL RIGHT PEOPLE! YOU CAN STILL SUBMIT, 48 is the tourney size, but APPARENTLY some people haven't properly submitted on site yet. So at this point, we got like... 3-4 hours of submissions left. Be SURE to submit proper on site or you won't get in. At this point, maybe one person won't make it, but if we get on the nose, that's awesome and everyone gets in.

At this CURRENT MOMENT: Nachte and Elyan need to submit on site.

Also, since 95% of you are free and clear and ready, you should vote on Best of Void if you haven't: http://entervoid.com/index.php?topic=13028.0
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2016, 06:23 PM by Hiemie »

« Reply #138 on: Jan 15, 2016, 06:57 PM »
literally Jupiter

Jupiter was born 4.503 billion years ago, slowly forming from a compressed nebula to eventually become the largest planet in the solar system. jupiter has spent its entire lifespan orbiting around the sun. Its hobbies include slowly rotating and long walks around the sun.

okay, this just got amazing

« Reply #139 on: Jan 15, 2016, 08:46 PM »
I think I missed the roster but I'll post just in case.

EDIT: forgot this

Ajinn

Most genies try to stay hidden because they hate being forced into servitude where their only chance of freedom is to complete their sentence by granting their charge’s wishes (which most would horde for years) or by their death. AJinn is different… be careful what you wish for.
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2016, 05:32 PM by DeathlySilent »
\'Ello...

« Reply #140 on: Jan 15, 2016, 10:26 PM »

Airlight with Mr. Shui

An unassuming, mostly ordinary elder, Mr Shui is a gentle and kind man with a sanguine attitude. He loves experiencing new and interesting things through the eyes of a child, and tries his best to keep his mind open so he can continue to learn. He traveled from overseas to see the sights of the world, VOID city being one of his last long-term stays for his tourism. He is in peak physical and mental condition for his age, training daily with Tai Chi, writing calligraphy, and just going out regularly. During his younger years, he was an engineer, artist, and writer.

His primary "ability" is the power of credibility- it could be the power of his voice, or his general demeanor, no one knows for sure- but everyone who hears him speak, will instantly believe what he says to the point where they experience the reality of what he is telling them. He is aware of this ability, so he is careful with when, and what he chooses to say, making him seem reserved.

It was his superpowered daredevil wife that originally intended to enter this deadly tournament for thrills, but his name ended up getting registered instead, due to a mix up during the processing of their visa/immigration paperwork.

« Reply #141 on: Jan 16, 2016, 02:48 AM »
Oh my fucking god.

« Reply #142 on: Jan 16, 2016, 06:02 AM »
OH MY GOD AIRLIGHT YESSSSAASHGFYEFGEUYWGFGWIEFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #143 on: Jan 16, 2016, 08:41 AM »
Airlight!!!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #144 on: Jan 16, 2016, 08:42 PM »
Here's a little something for those that aren't sure what "3 page max" means.

« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2016, 08:54 PM by Hiemie »

« Reply #145 on: Jan 17, 2016, 02:02 AM »
"LeFred Claus". love it lol

« Reply #146 on: Jan 18, 2016, 05:15 AM »
Im glad the Lefred Clause is allowed :3c thanks for being mindful of EVERYTHING.

« Reply #147 on: Jan 20, 2016, 07:25 AM »
Finally put together a bracket for this tournament! Yes!!! We're bringing back the bracket! Woo! (Click to view the full size)

So there you go.

« Reply #148 on: Jan 20, 2016, 07:41 AM »
Here's a little something for those that aren't sure what "3 page max" means.

Just a reminder that all comics are reviewed by Actual Real Humans™ so if you don't play fair then your comic won't be posted and you'll receive a default. We'll use this as guide for page count!

Also, basic site rules say that you've gotta kill the other dude in a death match. So, if you are finishing your comic today and you realized just now that you didn't actually commit murder, you better scribble in a dead body at the end so you're at least qualified. If you don't have 3 pages and you don't kill your opponent, it's best to upload your comic at a later date as a beyond battle and save us the time of removing your disqualified pages.

I hate to disqualify people, so let's keep it fair out there guys. Good hustle, hit the showers.

« Reply #149 on: Jan 20, 2016, 09:28 AM »
Woahwoahwoah!!!
We HAVE to do 3 pages? I thought it was 1-3?

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 28, 2024, 07:15 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

442 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 504.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us