ENTERVOID 2016 LIGHTSPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT

Re: ENTERVOID 2016 LIGHTSPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT
« Reply #100 on: Jan 13, 2016, 04:51 PM »

Ushaku!
The sexily skilled Shark Knight, and his tantalizingly tentacular familiar Floyd.
Psyched up and ready to slay all oncoming enemies.
Drop that Pixel Beat!
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2016, 04:56 PM by JoeNeary »

« Reply #101 on: Jan 13, 2016, 05:51 PM »
Here I am, finally making an attempt at VOID-ing. Bear with me. I've been having technical difficulties.

Presenting Flower Power, the robot created to embody the undying passion and devotion of their creator!
.... which wasn't supposed to be flowers, but that's the first thing FP saw, so now we have a little florist instead of a killer.
(But the coding runs deep...)

I found out about this yesterday, and I realize I'm kind of late and the number is thrown off, so... I'm alright with sitting and waiting with my little robot for a future opportunity, if it doesn't work out. I've kind of grown attached.

« Reply #102 on: Jan 13, 2016, 05:54 PM »
oh my god cute robits CUTE ROBITS FLUTZ YOURE FINALLY HERE VOIDING
see guys i couldn't join but i got someone to take my place lol everyone be nice to Flutterbyes!

« Reply #103 on: Jan 13, 2016, 05:56 PM »
Welcome new Voiders!

I'm still getting Errors when I try to upload - if you are as well, keep trying once in a while I guess...

« Reply #104 on: Jan 13, 2016, 06:42 PM »
Keep on submitting! We can reach 48!

« Reply #105 on: Jan 13, 2016, 08:08 PM »
Here I am, finally making an attempt at VOID-ing.

This is the best way to introduce yourself to void. Just jump in head first. Way to go! :D

« Reply #106 on: Jan 13, 2016, 08:52 PM »

Dyna has a special case on her hands with Tammy, whose parents very regularly want to be away from her.  As a toddler, Tammy knows much about the world, and unfortunately doesn't know very much about her own seemingly limitless powers.

From teleportation to flying, to making herself on fire or going invisible, Tammy seems like she's developing a new ability every day. Dyna, the poor soul, is tasked with dealing with all of these surprises as they come up. 

Tammy, boring of the constant annoyance Dyna causes her, has signed her up for the Light Speed Death Tournament without her knowledge. Then again, people dying around Tammy isn't exactly a new thing....

« Reply #107 on: Jan 13, 2016, 09:05 PM »
If anyone has trouble with the character submission form, email your character sheet, icon, height, gender, name, and bio to bobo[member=776]enterVOID[/member].com and I'll make sure you get sorted out.

« Reply #108 on: Jan 13, 2016, 09:23 PM »
i made it

A Z U K I

« Reply #109 on: Jan 13, 2016, 09:27 PM »
omfg eviiiii

I am so excited to see this tournament happen, good luck to everyone!

« Reply #110 on: Jan 13, 2016, 09:43 PM »
That's a masterpiece, Evi.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #111 on: Jan 13, 2016, 09:55 PM »
EVI

« Reply #112 on: Jan 13, 2016, 09:58 PM »

Hi! I'm hoping to level up my basic photoshop skills in this battle.
I'm not entirely happy with the colored looks, but hopefully that will improve.

anyways this is

O P H E L I A
a creature of the forest, that sprung from a fern. Extremely poisonous, she prefers hanging around bodies of water to keep her skin moist. She loves the tranquility of the forest, and anyone who disturbs her peace is going to get a beating.

(f.y.i. my 50x50 icon is in the process of being fixed by BoBo...)

« Reply #113 on: Jan 13, 2016, 10:29 PM »
FINALLY:

Ex nihilo is the crudest form of demon. Born when a small piece of snakeskin was torn from the demon Izbaal, ex nihilo went completely unnoticed, and therefore has no knowledge of who or what it is, what its purpose is, or how to use its natural abilities to tempt and destroy humanity. Whereas its siblings are taught to imitate humans and most often take on a somewhat humanoid form, ex nihilo has no comprehension of its own sentience and is unable to maintain any identifiable physical form.

Ex nihilo's only identity lies in its instinctual need to destroy. It uses a combination of reading the thoughts and, most importantly, FEARS of its victims and projecting into its victims' minds in order to distort and recreate reality around them. For most demons, this distortion consists of subtle tricks such as impersonating a friend or loved one in order to trick their victims into doing the demon's bidding. For ex nihilo, however, these projections are little more than raw emotions, fleeting imagery, and heavily-distorted recreations of a victim's own subconscious. As these projections continue, ex nihilo feeds off of its victims' fear and, as their sanity slowly seeps out, ex nihilo feeds off of their mind as well. Finally, when nothing else is left, ex nihilo kills its victims and feeds on their flesh.

While ex nihilo itself looks like little more than a shadow, it can often be found near discarded animal matter, especially shed snake skins.

« Reply #114 on: Jan 13, 2016, 10:32 PM »
Evi that character is perfect omg

« Reply #115 on: Jan 14, 2016, 12:42 AM »
BONUS ROUND!!!

Interesting news people! Around this point we apparently have 41 entries in!

We still wanna start this coming Sunday, the 17th!

So we have a potential situation here. If we get enough people for 48 ENTRANTS then we can have the same amount of weeks as the 32 set, everyone gets in, and we get an interesting new final round. We're at around 41, so we're only a wafer thin 7 away!

Final round would be a 3-for-all. Full week, which is a whole lot of time to this point, and the gloves come off and you can submit as much as you want! (Also a full week of voting, but what can you do?)

And the plus to all this? It only adds 3 days drawing time to the tournament! All the comics are done around the same time! So everyone would get in and it hardly disrupts the current tourney schedule!

Now this is potential, but if we can fill out to 48 by this FRIDAY THE 15th! then we might have this oppertunity for the first 48 entrant tourney in about... 5 years I believe! Tell your friends, tell everyone!

Make this tournament EVER BETTER!
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2016, 12:45 AM by Hiemie »

« Reply #116 on: Jan 14, 2016, 01:34 AM »
Ex Nihilo is an incredible Character Bobo!

« Reply #117 on: Jan 14, 2016, 08:27 AM »
i made it

A Z U K I

Kawaii desuuu!~

« Reply #118 on: Jan 14, 2016, 03:29 PM »
Gonna come out of hiding and throw my hat into this ring. Will have a character up tonight or tomorrow night.

Can't beat a tree though, that's my favourite so far.

« Reply #119 on: Jan 14, 2016, 03:44 PM »
eyyyy Tea! Long time no see, good to see that you've also crawled back to ol' void!

« Reply #120 on: Jan 14, 2016, 07:05 PM »
Hello Tofu, thanks for the welcome. I am excite.

« Reply #121 on: Jan 14, 2016, 07:12 PM »
I should have a character up sometime tomorrow!
\'Ello...

« Reply #122 on: Jan 14, 2016, 07:18 PM »
I hope to see it. ALSO, 6 remain. Can we do it?

« Reply #123 on: Jan 14, 2016, 09:28 PM »

Max Katanana is a delinquent at his HighSchool

His Badassery has got him the Title "3 PAGE MAX"
Because when the teacher give out a reading assignment he read no more than 3 pages

He's really into supernatural things of this world and dedicates his life to investigate and uncover weird shit that goes on in his area, in search for new inspiration for a anime series he's planning on creating.
 he's also a major Weeb and Loves anime and takes his katana everywhere for protection.
He's also a terrible Otaku since he's infamously known for only reading the first 3 pages of a manga and
pretends he knows what's the series is all about.

On top of being a terrible lair, he's wears a mask because the artist does not want to draw mouths.
and he believes that it'll be easier character design for a comic maker to use, aspiring to be a manga artist himself.

~Layeyes

« Reply #124 on: Jan 15, 2016, 12:35 AM »
literally Jupiter

Jupiter was born 4.503 billion years ago, slowly forming from a compressed nebula to eventually become the largest planet in the solar system. jupiter has spent its entire lifespan orbiting around the sun. Its hobbies include slowly rotating and long walks around the sun.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

296 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us