Kukajoo's Incubator

Kukajoo's Incubator
« on: Dec 24, 2015, 02:38 PM »
hey! back again to hopefully get some feedback on the new character i've been working on
his name is damien ruse, he's a vampire fuckboy
in that he'll pursue anything with reproductive capabilities for a one night stand
naga's, harpies, cthulu, anything
he's a fairly newborn vampire of 20 years since he was converted being converted at 21 making him 41 technically although unlike most other vampires his mentality didn't age with the years as it should have
and thats what i have so far
he's a character i am intending in using primarily in scar matches

« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2016, 01:14 AM by Kukajoo »

Re: Kukajoo's Incubator
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2015, 05:20 PM »
oh my god what its this cutie ITS SO FLUFFY I WANT TO DRAW IT i mean hello, welcome! I like your character!

« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2015, 10:54 PM »
oh my god what its this cutie ITS SO FLUFFY I WANT TO DRAW IT i mean hello, welcome! I like your character!
heya!! thankyou ;D 

« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2016, 12:02 PM »
updated with new characters!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2016, 02:08 PM »
I'm quite intrigued by all of them except maybe 3. 1 and 2 particularly seem pretty dang cool. If you go with 1 you could already have a brothel demon friend (lesdai)so maybe that could be interesting for you I dunno. Which one exactly isnt so important as just having fun with whatever you chose. After that Jupiter shit I have confidence it'll be good. ;)
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2016, 03:50 PM »
i was just about to mention lesdai grahl lol we already have brothel demon but thats NOT TO SAY you cant make one too because he does seem a different breed, maybe you guys could battle haha. i also love the idea of a terrible monster killing a man and consuming his flesh with three hands and taking a selfie of the act with the fourth lol. 1 and 2 are my favorites as well.

« Reply #6 on: Jan 29, 2016, 05:28 PM »
@shen
@le fred

thanks much for your feedback/thoughts guys! i think i'll go with 2 for my first, even though he's a little troublesome to draw thats like 3x the hand practice in one dude! then i'll flesh out 1 afterwards. looking forward to getting my first non-death row character on the site! 

« Reply #7 on: Jul 01, 2016, 01:14 AM »
updated!

« Reply #8 on: Jul 01, 2016, 01:47 AM »
ok you changed your first topic and now my first reply LOOKS SO FUCKING WEIRD

« Reply #9 on: Jul 01, 2016, 01:51 AM »
ok you changed your first topic and now my first reply LOOKS SO FUCKING WEIRD
ahaha im sorry i thought we were supposed to continually re purpose our incubator threads ehe
but it is pretty funny

« Reply #10 on: Jul 01, 2016, 01:54 AM »
XD XD you can just add to the bottom too but its pretty hilarious XD in any case im 1000% on board with vampy boys who get laid so yeah bring him in XD cute vampire boys an cute spider boys, you a girl after my own heart LMAO

« Reply #11 on: Jul 01, 2016, 01:41 PM »
yaay thanks shen : D

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

319 Guests, 4 Users

[] [Think Tank]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us