Hat's needs to do commissions to pay her bills

Hat's needs to do commissions to pay her bills
« on: Nov 27, 2015, 03:04 AM »
HELLO VOIDERS.

I know its that awkward time of year where everyone is pretty short changed, but i'm opening some cheap quick commissions to try and cover my December rent/bills, usually I don't have to do this but with Christmas and everything we're really low on funds and don't have enough to cover it. If anyone is able to spare some money for a commission I would be more than grateful.

What i'm offering is £20 ($30.20) full body full colour drawings and £10 ($15.10) full body no colour drawings Below is an example of what to expect from me.

£20 ($30.20) full body full colour

£10 ($15.10) full body no colour

If you're interested, message on this thread or hit me up on tumblr (www.squimoo.tumblr.com) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/myhatseatpeople) or just email me at zombieunicorn@hotmail.co.uk - payments through good ol' paypal!

Thank you,

Hats!

Re: Hat's needs to do commissions to pay her bills
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2015, 06:34 PM »
A massive THANK YOOUU to Eeevi for commissioning me to draw CAPS and SHIFT (with a bonus TAB)

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2015, 02:06 PM »
Thanks Becs!

« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2015, 10:56 AM »
Thank you Pyras!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

517 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us