PULPITO, EnterVOID's first ever mini-zine!!!

Re: PULPITO, EnterVOID's first ever mini-zine!!!
« Reply #25 on: Jan 09, 2016, 10:01 AM »
Everybody, please join me in giving Julz a big round of applause for being the first submitter! Her comic looks great! I can't wait to see what else you guys have in store for me! I've seen progress from a few of you, and I'm sure they'll all turn out great.

Just a reminder, you have 11 days left to finish up and submit your comic. If you're running behind, do your best to catch up and don't let the deadline make you drop out. If you don't make it in time for this entry, I'll make sure you get your work featured somewhere else soon enough. :)

« Reply #26 on: Jan 12, 2016, 02:42 PM »
BIG UPDATE:
I finally heard back from my local con, and I won't be able to get a table I can afford this time around, so I'm going to delay Pulpito's deadline a bit. I haven't set a new deadline yet, but I wanted to let you all know just in case anyone's worried about finishing up before LSDT or in case you didn't finish in time but wanted to participate.

Please contact me directly if you have questions, and I'll post an update with the new deadline soon!

« Reply #27 on: Jan 12, 2016, 03:21 PM »
oh thank god i was so not ready

« Reply #28 on: Jan 12, 2016, 09:37 PM »
sad to hear you're not able to get the table, but also a little relieved that there's more time ahaha

« Reply #29 on: Jan 15, 2016, 07:33 AM »
I've actually got a comic I can submit to this.  It's the one I made for class back in December. I'll reformat the page size and send it to you.

[EDIT] Wait, this is themed? :\ Can't do it then, will have to make a new comic... The one I thought I could submit is a horror story.
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2016, 10:11 PM by Iced Tea »

« Reply #30 on: Mar 20, 2016, 01:57 PM »
OKAY YOU GUYS, ENOUGH PROCRASTINATION!!!

I'm establishing a new deadline for Pulpito to be July 31st, 2016. That is precisely 19 weeks from today, or just over 4 months. You can definitely create something by then!

In addition, because of some whining about and my general disinterest in having a theme, I am removing the CREATION theme from Pulpito. I have contacted the artists who already submitted, and while there's kind of a sense of "why can't people create a new comic based around a theme?" they are fine with getting rid of it. I never really wanted a theme, anyway. The theme should really just be "hey, VOID has a shiny new zine! Everybody should check it out and buy a bunch of copies!"

In order to keep better track of who wants to participate, I have also created an actual sign-up sheet. Please fill it out if you're even just a little bit interested in participating. Filling out the form doesn't mean I'll take your firstborn if you don't submit; in fact, I've purposely given you the option of choosing whether you'll definitely submit, probably submit, or just maybe submit (or not submit, if you're weird and like filling out forms just for fun).

So please, FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN CONTRIBUTING TO THE PULPITO ZINE. And get working! July 31st, 2016 will be here before you know it if you think you can procrastinate!

And just to be extra helpful, I've created some simple PSD and PNG templates for creating your pages for this zine!

« Reply #31 on: Mar 21, 2016, 06:46 AM »
The prompt made me get off my ass and write something for the first time in like six months

If it's any consolation.

« Reply #32 on: Mar 21, 2016, 12:36 PM »
The prompt made me get off my ass and write something for the first time in like six months

If it's any consolation.
That is tons of consolation! Anything I can do to help people get creative makes me happy. :)

« Reply #33 on: Mar 22, 2016, 07:22 AM »
Well, job well done, then.  The prompt was broad enough for interpretation and specific enough to inspire.  I'd call that a success, and any that didn't respond merely lazy ;)

In the process I created a character I like quite a bit, as I find him roughly as reprehensible as Starker but more colorful to write. I think Roflqu and I are gonna bring it on dis shit so pat yourself on the back and or penis in satisfaction as desired.

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2016, 07:07 PM »
Gonna bump this up for peeps enlisted for this! I'm on my way on making my comic happen for this, don't miss your chance to enter something in too!

« Reply #35 on: Jun 29, 2016, 08:44 PM »
My pages have been submitted by email.

« Reply #36 on: Jul 06, 2016, 07:10 AM »
BUMP!!
There's still ages to make something if you guys have time??
I am working on a wee thing meself! :D

« Reply #37 on: Jul 27, 2016, 08:51 AM »
You've got less than a week left to submit!!! How's everyone doing?

« Reply #38 on: Aug 03, 2016, 09:57 AM »
Okay slackers, I'm giving you TWO MORE WEEKS to finish up your entries and get them to me (August 14th, 2016)! Huge shout-outs to those who have already sent me their entries, especially [member=13997]Julz[/member] who submitted before the ORIGINAL deadline way back in January!
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2016, 11:51 AM by Bobo »

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

248 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 280.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us