« Reply #25 on: Oct 24, 2015, 06:54 PM »
name is Cinder

Ask your neighbors for food

Re: New in Town ~ A VOID Forum Adventure
« Reply #26 on: Oct 24, 2015, 11:52 PM »
Carnival Bloodslam.

« Reply #27 on: Oct 25, 2015, 09:35 AM »
Ask your neighbors their name and then give yourself the exact same name.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #28 on: Oct 25, 2015, 11:12 AM »
Go kick in the neighbours door and eat food from their fridge.

Her name is Gal Firey.
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

« Reply #29 on: Oct 25, 2015, 06:17 PM »
Her name is TROGDOR.

« Reply #30 on: Oct 25, 2015, 08:46 PM »
Get ye flask

« Reply #31 on: Oct 27, 2015, 04:06 PM »
Go Dennis.

(Ye cannot get ye flask because ye flask is bolted to the table)

« Reply #32 on: Oct 28, 2015, 12:40 AM »
How about Cinder "Cindy" Briar?

« Reply #33 on: Oct 31, 2015, 03:33 PM »
You embark on a journey to acquire tasty delectables from your neighborfolk. You hit up Apartment 3A first...

You introduce yourself to Jock, the furry dude next door who's quite sweaty. You heard grunting from his room earlier. You introduce yourself as Cinder, but your full name is Cinder Briar Bloodslam, and most people call you "Cindy" back home. Jock doesn't have much in the way of tasty foods, mostly protein shakes and 'roids. He also has ye flask.

Apartment 3C is home to the demon Yaza and her brother Shem. Browsing through their groceries, it seems they only eat spicy foods. They're nice enough to give you a super-sized bag of Spicy Snaxx, in "Afterburner" flavor. Other flavors advertised on the bag are "Facemelter" and "NOPE".

Jock asks if you want to jog to Void Park with him.
Yaza wonders if you want to come inside.

What do you do next?
« Last Edit: Oct 31, 2015, 04:31 PM by Mister Kent »

« Reply #34 on: Oct 31, 2015, 06:04 PM »
You decline both of their offers 'cause you need to hang out with the coolest guy in the building, Mr. Bonenana who is a skeleton banana. He lives down at 3D, because he is a three dimensional character with a tragic backstory.

« Reply #35 on: Oct 31, 2015, 07:18 PM »
bury your new loot in the dirt of some corner fauna sitting around, used to spruce up the apartment complex. Best save it for later.

« Reply #36 on: Oct 31, 2015, 08:07 PM »
Down the entire bag immediately and transform into mahou shoujo bloody carnival.

« Reply #37 on: Oct 31, 2015, 08:42 PM »
get ye flask from JOCK.
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #38 on: Nov 01, 2015, 06:04 AM »
Ask that creep how he has something of yours when you've lived there less than an hour...
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #39 on: Nov 03, 2015, 08:00 PM »
Bang the hell out of Shem let's get weird in here

« Reply #40 on: Nov 05, 2015, 03:27 AM »
Bang the hell out of Shem let's get weird in here
shem and jock at the same time lets go lets go

« Reply #41 on: Nov 05, 2015, 05:22 AM »
Yas! My MonsterMash is about done so update tonight!

« Reply #42 on: Nov 05, 2015, 09:32 PM »
You send Shem major do-me vibes, but he seems all flustered. Who knows though--he might hit you up later. Jock takes off jogging before you can even give him a dirty pick-up line. As you mindless munch on Spicy Snaxx, the EXTREME flavor triggers something within you!

The spices...they stir the ancient powers of your bloodline...THE BLOOD CARNIVAL!!!

In addition to being a witch, sometimes you become a dark magical girl. You go to the roof to unleash your powers...but first bury those Spicy Snaxx in a potted plant. That's a safe storage strategy you assume.

Elsewhere in Apartment 3D, Mr. Bonenana is sitting and thinking about his complex and three-dimensional backstory. He just got off the phone, trying to reach his ex-wife, whom he still loves even though the divorce was entirely her idea. He had called to tell her that he forgave her for Paris, and everything that happened in the months thereafter, even though it was only for her benefit--he only asked her to go to ease her mind after Troy's death. Because she blamed herself, of course, but he knew he had a hand in the accident, but could never say that out loud. When a man answered the phone, Bonenana hesitated to speak, ultimately asking if his ex was home. The man, who did not introduce himself and whom Bonenana did not recognize, said he would pass along the message, but Bonenana wasn't optimistic. He couldn't begrudge this man, this stranger now apparently living in Bonenana's own former home, couldn't even hate the fact that the love of his life didn't love him back anymore. Bonenana couldn't hate. No matter how hard he tried, he could not hold anyone at fault for the pain that he secretly knew was all of his own making. No, Bonenana's tragic flaw was always love, the love he held for all things despite himself and despite his better instinct.

He sits and stares at the door. You pass Apartment 3D on the way to the elevator, pausing briefly before continuing to the roof to transform into a magical girl.

As Mahou Shoujo Blood Carnival, what are your powers?
« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2015, 09:35 PM by Mister Kent »

« Reply #43 on: Nov 05, 2015, 09:38 PM »
Power: Bleeding.
Description: You bleed...it does nothing but paint the town red. It cannot be a weapon, it's not poison - you just can bleed forever. I guess the upside is you'll never die of blood loss 'cause its in endless supply.

Also I love Bonenana and his story. He is now my favourite.

« Reply #44 on: Nov 06, 2015, 12:00 AM »
On the other hand, your blood is also very flammable.

« Reply #45 on: Nov 06, 2015, 06:56 AM »
Clowns and circus performers are inexorably attracted to your blood.

« Reply #46 on: Nov 06, 2015, 07:59 AM »
If you're gonna be a magical girl you're evebtually going to have to face off against your nemesis, the dark magical girl "Pure Blood" and her magical familiar "Blood Bag" ...which is literally a floating IV bag with blood.

...or maybe YOU'RE the dark magical girl and Pure Blood is supposed to be the good one.
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2015, 08:01 AM by Majikura »

« Reply #47 on: Nov 06, 2015, 09:40 AM »
Rather than bleeding forever, your blood exits your body entirely, forming an entity of its own for a period of time before being sucked back into the bloodless shell of your body and returning life to your conscious mind.

« Reply #48 on: Nov 06, 2015, 08:18 PM »
You ascend to the roof of the Warsaw building, and begin your most epic TRASNFORMASHEN

As Mahou Shoujo Blood Carnival, you have to power to bleed. A lot. With practice you can choose to make it quite flammable, but mostly it’s just plentiful. It can color any object red. When circus folk and carnies are exposed to it's dark powers, they have varying reactions:
•   Acrobats become omni-jointed as if made of rubber
•   Animal tamers turn into a monster version of their animal
•   Freakshow acts have 20% chance of developing their own Carnival Blood
•   Ringmasters or carnival barkers get Command Voice
•   Clowns powers multiply tenfold, creating Alpha Clowns (CAUTION: While Clowns can use their powers for good or evil, Mimes always turn evil if exposed to Carnival’s blood, regardless of previous alignment! Legend has it JULES SAPHIR was created this way!)
Regular folks who get exposed to your blood may become hemo-goblins

Your rival is White Cell Pretty Pure Blood and her HIS familiar, Bloodbag.

You're...still transforming. This...could take a while.

Say, what is your rival Pure Blood doing right now?
« Last Edit: Nov 22, 2015, 02:15 PM by you used to call me on my cell phone »

« Reply #49 on: Nov 06, 2015, 11:30 PM »
White Cell Pretty Pure Blood is baking sweets nearby for her friends and loved ones because she is so good and purehearted but soon Bloodbag will inform her of a dark magical girl nearby with a similar power to her but, like, grosser.
...kent you better not be taking our battle lightly LOL

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Today at 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

159 Guests, 3 Users

Most Online Today: 181.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us