Looking for someone to do a 'First Anomaly X-file-esque' collab comic with!

Hi! I'm really new to this site and I thought it would be neat if I were to do a collaboration piece with someone.

these are my character who are basically supernatural paranormal-investigators. For this I want them to come across their first 'Void weirdness' of sorts. Whether you want this to be a collab battle or just a simple collab would be up for discussion.

Either way, i hope to hear from you soon!

I have sent you a mysteeeeeerious PM!

OMG can I just say how happy I am that two new members would be teaming up already!? Whether you actually team up or not, I'm excited to see what you guys produce on the site! :D

I have sent you a mysteeeeeerious PM!

The note was so mysterious that it never came. (Seriously tho, i did not get any note :c )

Yes...it's... part of the mystery (andnotinanywayamessup). But I sent another one? Perhaps less invisible this time.

I'd be down like funkytown for this if I didn't already have so many comics i'm working on at the moment <_>

I'd be down like funkytown for this if I didn't already have so many comics i'm working on at the moment <_>

That's okay! I wish you the best of luck with YOUR ENDEAVORS!

If you need help with worldbuilding - I'll be glad to help!

I would recommend you teaming up with any of the Bayou 6 members, much mystery to be explored in that time-travel shenanigan episode!

I have an interest, you've got my skype if you wanna talk and junk C:

Hella into the Weird and Wonderful!

Same here.

Dang, I can't volunteer to take this comic idea now, but I'd totally be up for this sort of thing in future comic ideas of yours!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

292 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us