Bugs Thread

Re: Bugs Thread
« Reply #75 on: Oct 13, 2015, 12:19 PM »
Some of the loading times are getting into the 15min range for me (that's not including the loading for the page I clicked either. That's loading for the main page to turn white to load the link I clicked)

« Reply #76 on: Oct 13, 2015, 12:53 PM »
I'm also experiencing really slow load times. It's a little better today, but it was super slow yesterday, pages were taking minutes to load.
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #77 on: Oct 21, 2015, 08:05 PM »
idk what's been up with the site but I've been getting "403 forbidden" errors since yesterday when I try to open entervoid using my home wifi ...and it doesn't seem to be my Internet connection since every other site works fine, im typing this on my phone using 3g.I literally can't access the site from my computer rn, I hope this is temporary ;_;

« Reply #78 on: Oct 21, 2015, 09:38 PM »
There have been some recent site complications and as Bobo tries to fix them stuff will keep breaking here and there.  I've gotten that message as well on my Ipod but yeah the site is having some hiccups right now.

« Reply #79 on: Oct 22, 2015, 07:55 AM »
[member=13948]Evi[/member]: you should have full access to the site now.

[member=2438]William_Duel[/member]: are you still getting 403 errors? If so, --well, first of all, join us on the new chat server because I need you--then send me your IP address and ISP so I can see why you're being blocked.

The funny thing is, our host kept telling me "you're getting so many hits on your server, you should block these really high-hitting ones" and so far, they've ALL been legitimate active users. Some shenanigans going on here, that's for damn sure!

« Reply #80 on: Jan 08, 2016, 09:40 PM »
I can't submit my character. I am getting internal server errors every single time. I have even made file sizes smaller and everything, but no matter what I do I just can't submit.

Finally it worked.
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 09:45 PM by Charlie »

« Reply #81 on: Jan 08, 2016, 10:48 PM »
I can't submit my character. I am getting internal server errors every single time. I have even made file sizes smaller and everything, but no matter what I do I just can't submit.

Finally it worked.

I had that same issue the other day as well. Didn't submit but yeah there's some issue there to hammer, maybe.

« Reply #82 on: Jan 09, 2016, 10:01 AM »
Johnny works with two hammers Bobo works no more

« Reply #83 on: Jan 21, 2016, 04:33 PM »
BUG REPORT:

I uploaded 3 pages.
I realized I had some time left, so I cleaned up the 2nd page a bit and saved it again, with the same filename as before.
I uploaded the 2nd page again and dragged it to right after the old copy of the 2nd page.
I tried to delete the old copy of the 2nd page.
It didn't delete.
I tried to delete the new version of the 2nd page.
It deleted.
I once again tried to delete the old copy of the 2nd page.
It didn't delete.

I close the comic submission page, open a new tab, then click back in. All 3 pages are still there, so I give up and think that I have 3 pages uploaded.

....Except only 2 pages showed up during the voting round! Here's the link to the voting, in case you have logs of what happened: http://entervoid.com/index.php?action=comic;id=5470

First guess is that, because the two pages have the same filename, something somewhere go confused? It is a mystery.

« Reply #84 on: Mar 20, 2016, 03:22 PM »
Hey! So I have a recorded loss which is weird because I haven't been in a single round thing yet. The only thing I officially participated in was the xmas thing but I dont think thats for wins or losses?

Thank you for your time.

« Reply #85 on: Mar 20, 2016, 09:20 PM »
I'm kind of having a similar thing happening where it says I have 4 recorded losses, but I think I ought to only have 2 (3 if I'm mucking up and forgetting losses for Sparring Matches count). Not too big of a deal, though, but it'd be nice to fix :0

« Reply #86 on: Jun 19, 2017, 06:55 PM »
Is it just me or is the forum kinda off? The main forum is OK but the individual threads, its like too wide and I have to scroll all the way right. Also it makes the background all uneven.

EDIT: Maybe not all threads, but look here: http://entervoid.com/index.php?topic=13170.msg248644;topicseen#new

« Reply #87 on: Jun 20, 2017, 06:46 AM »
You can blame Le Fred for that one: http://entervoid.com/index.php?topic=13170.msg245894#msg245894

I'm sure there's a way around that, but still. ;)

« Reply #88 on: Jun 22, 2017, 07:50 AM »
I stand by that statement.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #89 on: Jun 23, 2017, 03:56 PM »
Tried searching for Merry Softshoe in the search bar and no results came for his comics or profile.
Is this a normal thing to happen for seldom used characters on VOID?

« Reply #90 on: Jun 26, 2017, 04:14 AM »
Tried searching for Merry Softshoe in the search bar and no results came for his comics or profile.
Is this a normal thing to happen for seldom used characters on VOID?
Update:
Tried looking up characters that haven't been used in the past year and the first result is their profile pages.
Merry's remains unchanged from before.

I don't know what's happening.

« Reply #91 on: Jun 29, 2017, 04:27 PM »

dancing background error? we noticed it while talking in a call, and i was able to cap it for corn. We weren't able to recreate it reliably, so I wouldn't worry about it unless it pops up again. This is mostly a post for posterity in the event that it becomes an issue with the inline editing (which is our best guess currently)

« Reply #92 on: Aug 31, 2017, 03:54 PM »
Not something that affects me, but seems fairly concerning in terms of managing your database?

On pages 84 and 85 of the memberlist viewed with post count ascending, this account, Rikki, has two identical entries. They only have one if you search by username for instance.

« Reply #93 on: Sep 01, 2017, 07:52 AM »
On pages 84 and 85 of the memberlist viewed with post count ascending, this account, Rikki, has two identical entries. They only have one if you search by username for instance.
Not too worried about that, but that's a pretty hilarious bug!

« Reply #94 on: Sep 10, 2017, 05:09 PM »
mobile version avts weird when you go to someones profile

« Reply #95 on: Sep 10, 2017, 05:10 PM »
mobile version avts weird when you go to someones profile

« Reply #96 on: Sep 10, 2017, 05:34 PM »
Skulls can you also tell us the model of phone you have? Screen resolution is probably a factor here.

« Reply #97 on: Sep 10, 2017, 08:26 PM »
Skulls can you also tell us the model of phone you have? Screen resolution is probably a factor here.

Samsung Galaxy S5 neo

« Reply #98 on: Sep 12, 2017, 09:36 AM »
Okay, looks like this only happens when you have your user menu on the left side of the page. If you tap those double arrows next to "Profile Info," it will look good again. That said, it's kind of nice to have those links there, so let me see if I can come up with a more elegant solution.

UPDATE: User menu should now show at the bottom of your profile page instead of cutting the page in half down the middle. Let me know if you notice any new problems because of this change.
« Last Edit: Sep 12, 2017, 09:44 AM by Bobo »

« Reply #99 on: Sep 12, 2017, 06:02 PM »
Playlists won't allow you to edit the name of the playlist or the description.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Augustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkos

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 26, 2024, 08:28 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

49 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 128.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us