Bugs Thread

Re: Bugs Thread
« Reply #25 on: Apr 17, 2015, 10:43 PM »
little thing, but I'm messing with my avatar and this happens when you select no avatar

and since I don't have an icon to click on I don't know how to get back to my profile page to edit it back :') on a side note, it was hard for me to find the edit profile cause it just.. doesn't say, and I eventually guessed it.

also I guess this is more of a suggestion but does it say anywhere what avatar dimensions and file size limits are? it's not immediately obvious, might be neat to add to the profile edit page.
« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2015, 10:50 PM by neens »

« Reply #26 on: Apr 17, 2015, 11:08 PM »
There are a few snippets of code that will give you an avatar even if one isn't set.  One of these is now in place for the nav bar.

Also, I agree with your point.  It wouldn't take my 100x100 pixel avatar, but did take it once I lowered it to 50x50.  I'm not sure what the restrictions are myself, but if I find out, I'll look for a way to add that information to the page.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #27 on: Apr 24, 2015, 12:20 AM »
(e-mail) notifications of thread activity does not seem to be working
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #28 on: Jun 03, 2015, 05:48 AM »
1. the bell icon doesn't work on ipad. It takes you straight through to your private messages. This ruins my life.

2. I tried to challenge Kichi for a 1 week artist match. Instead, I got this:

so the NEXT TIME it worked, but I might have deleted someone else's challenge ^O^

« Reply #29 on: Jun 16, 2015, 12:07 AM »
All the completed battles that have finished voting are listed as Past Due. You can interact with these comics and still vote on them, also.

« Reply #30 on: Jun 16, 2015, 04:23 PM »
Eli's ghost is haunting the site lol

« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2015, 04:25 PM by Fern »

« Reply #31 on: Jun 16, 2015, 06:03 PM »
2 SPOOPY

« Reply #32 on: Jun 16, 2015, 07:47 PM »
I've seen that happen before on mobile, in fact the site kinda operates like a mess on my phone a lot. Any time I try to click on stuff it doesn't wanna respond and keeps trying to reload the page sort of. I always have to open a new tab to open stuff, depending on the page.

« Reply #33 on: Jun 17, 2015, 12:21 AM »
that problem occurs for some other folks on mobile as well, myself included~

« Reply #34 on: Jun 17, 2015, 12:46 AM »
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT PROBLEM. D:

« Reply #35 on: Jun 20, 2015, 03:18 PM »
Death matches - certainly with titles - still dont say who challenged who...

« Reply #36 on: Jul 27, 2015, 02:26 PM »
Well, fuck. If it's you that's reporting the bug, I guess I have no choice but to take care of it...

UPDATE: Fixed! <3
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2015, 04:20 PM by Bobo »

« Reply #37 on: Aug 03, 2015, 07:15 AM »
I'm making some updates to the way we store characters' artists in the database, so please let me know as soon as you see any bugs because they may be related to something I missed while working on these changes, and I'll be much better equipped to deal with them if I find the problem while the changes are fresh in my mind. :)

« Reply #38 on: Aug 24, 2015, 03:07 AM »
Not a bug exactly since the feature didn't exist at the time, but recognition is due to Phill and Dr. Salt for winning Serious Business Tournament and Under New Management Tournament respectively. Since Evi has a title attached to their profile, I figure those two deserve it, too.

« Reply #39 on: Aug 24, 2015, 09:37 PM »
Actually a bug! My artist match isn't showing up in the upper right notifications bar to my opponent, nor is it showing up to me.

« Reply #40 on: Aug 26, 2015, 07:02 AM »
Rofl, that isn't a bug; it was never a feature in the first place. Might be nice to add, though.

EDIT: Added! Although the title seems to extend past the edge of the dropdown, so I'll have to fix that later hahah.
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2015, 07:45 AM by Bobo »

« Reply #41 on: Aug 27, 2015, 12:35 PM »
Whaaaaat's goin' on with the comics page? Is is supposed to look like this now?

« Reply #42 on: Aug 27, 2015, 03:55 PM »
Kozi, you were using the wrong theme hahah. If anyone else has the same problem, go to your profile, then Modify Account -> Look and Layout and change your theme to "Aldo PLUS for EnterVOID.com." If that doesn't fix it, let me know because that's a different kind of bug!

« Reply #43 on: Aug 27, 2015, 03:59 PM »
Kozi, you were using the wrong theme hahah. If anyone else has the same problem, go to your profile, then Modify Account -> Look and Layout and change your theme to "Aldo PLUS for EnterVOID.com." If that doesn't fix it, let me know because that's a different kind of bug!

You should probably make that the default theme. I had no idea that existed. And only 4 people on site are using that.

Also someone's using the inferno theme.

« Reply #44 on: Aug 27, 2015, 04:06 PM »
I was not aware of that! Thanks for pointing that out; it should now be fixed for everyone.

« Reply #45 on: Aug 27, 2015, 04:51 PM »
I was not aware of that! Thanks for pointing that out; it should now be fixed for everyone.

No, let that person use inferno.

« Reply #46 on: Aug 27, 2015, 09:02 PM »
Is there a new issue with the Notifications? It's lit up for me and I don't think it should be? It wasn't earlier today.  Unless it's now information me that I should be submitting my Beyond Battle, which would be awful and stressful as heck haha

EDIT: Also, the View All button on the characters page isn't working for me. It loads and then says it's done, but only shows active chars? Not sure if that's just me though.
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 09:19 PM by Minteh »

« Reply #47 on: Aug 27, 2015, 11:55 PM »
that's happening to me too, on the characters page

« Reply #48 on: Aug 28, 2015, 01:23 AM »
no matter what link i use my avatar wont show.
Life is a series of sent messages and awaited responses.

« Reply #49 on: Aug 28, 2015, 01:34 AM »
That is because the image doesn't exist, or the server has disabled hot-linking.
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

311 Guests, 3 Users

[] [Think Tank]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us