MY VOID FAM...

MY VOID FAM...
« on: Jan 08, 2015, 11:41 AM »
Hey Void Fam. Been ages.  Was thinking about my fighting days and just how much they have given me the roots I have now to do published work with some amazing writers.  If you are new to void, or been here a while(few years), stick with it.  The experience is priceless!  Hats off to Toast, Gabbo, Dan, and many many others for creating this Culture and making it what it is today!

blessing and keep creating.

here's a little pic I did for a warm-up today.  2 of my characters from the day.

"Vencil Le Marques" and "Chrimnon The Judge"

"I AM, THAT I AM"  - GOD -

Re: MY VOID FAM...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2015, 12:27 PM »
Welcome back! :D I've moved onto published stuff too so I definitely agree on how much Void can pay off.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2015, 04:18 PM »
Awesome!!!!  Where can i find yer work Angie?

« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2015, 04:32 PM »
I work on the My Little Pony and Ninja Turtles Animated Adventure books from IDW!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2015, 08:32 PM »
AWESOME!!!!!  and yes... I AM A BRONY!!!!  RAINBOWDASHISAWESOOOOOOME!!!!

« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2015, 08:58 PM »
She is best pony!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #6 on: Jan 09, 2015, 01:48 AM »
Course having little girls, you can't help become a Brony,, hehe.  But me and my Son get the "Hulk S.M.A.S.H.) in too, hehe.

« Reply #7 on: Jan 09, 2015, 02:23 PM »
Hey, always awesome to hear from VOID vets! I don't think I was really around when you were, but it's good to hear from you nonetheless. Don't hesitate to come back once in a while and kick the new generation into gear! (Kind of like you did with that "warm-up" that looks absolutely stunning hahah!)

« Reply #8 on: Jan 09, 2015, 06:46 PM »
Yeah Canaan's stuff reeled me into Void. that RTV/Vencil is still one of my all time favorite battles.

« Reply #9 on: Jan 12, 2015, 04:30 AM »
I've really enjoyed looking through your old battles.
What sort of stuff do you work on now then?

« Reply #10 on: Jan 12, 2015, 04:55 AM »
I've missed you man! Always good to see your stuff, whether its here with Vencil, or in the pages of Uber or elsewhere..... Can't wait to draw Vencil again (hint hint). Would love to see some updated classic Void characters as more of your "warm-ups."

« Reply #11 on: Jan 12, 2015, 07:04 AM »
Just might do that Dan!  Good idea:)

« Reply #12 on: Jan 12, 2015, 08:18 AM »
Holy Fuck!
You do Uber! Wow.

Have you or Gillen read the comic "Requiem Chevalier Vampire" (French) or "Requiem Vampire Knight"?

If you haven't I think you might like it just based off the subject matter in "Uber". It is about a Nazi who dies, goes to hell and becomes a Vampire.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

243 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 284.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us