SDT suggestion

SDT suggestion
« on: Jul 12, 2014, 10:48 AM »
Hey guys, I know Arma was just finished recently and if VOID is going to do an SDT it would probably be a month or two before that happens but I just wanted suggest doing that SDT tag tournament idea. Would be new and exciting.

But if not, any kinda of SDT would be awesome. Depending on when its going to be held i can try and talk some of the older vets to jump in.

Re: SDT suggestion
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2014, 08:54 PM »
To my knowledge there is no official SDT happening soon. There is however nothing stopping you from creating an unofficial event. You just need to assemble the people interested and contact the mods with your proposal.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #2 on: Jul 12, 2014, 09:08 PM »
Yup. Already did this twice for 2 Game Night events.

« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2014, 10:24 PM »
So I can create a tag team SDT tournament and ask people to sign up on a thread or do you mean I can make up a different type of match?

« Reply #4 on: Jul 13, 2014, 10:30 PM »
Pretty much you need to get some people together and submit a proposal to the mods.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #5 on: Jul 13, 2014, 11:45 PM »
I don't think an official SDT is in the cards this year, but totally find some people Synje because I want to see the DEATHHHHH

« Reply #6 on: Jul 15, 2014, 12:16 AM »
Awesome. Well I'll start a thread pretty soon asking for submissions into this SDT tag tournament. It'll probably start in about a month and a half. Also gonna email a few peeps to see if they're interested.

« Reply #7 on: Jul 15, 2014, 10:12 AM »
just be sure to get a proposal in well ahead of time(after you have a decent number of people confirmed) so we can look it over first and advise you of any issues or fixes that may be required....

we have had major issues with this in the past.....and it always ended very poorly with artists involved being very disapointed and pissed off...... due entirely to the event planner not following the correct procedure and trying to waltz around the rules for matches....despite being well informed of them(not saying YOU would intentionally do this)

....don't try to make a huge event at first and don't try to slap too many bells and whistles on it either....get a good solid number of definites and get that proposal in....and then you can see about additional sign ups after you get the go ahead

events with fully finished and flushed out comics from a few artists are infinitely better (for the artists and the audience) than a big huge event full of defaults and half assed comics

« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2014, 10:23 AM by Wei Ingnan »
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #8 on: Sep 01, 2014, 07:18 AM »
dude... synje.. u forgot to tell me it's up lol
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #9 on: Sep 01, 2014, 07:41 AM »
Just went up this morning

« Reply #10 on: Sep 01, 2014, 02:44 PM »
Yeah you ballsack!

« Reply #11 on: Sep 01, 2014, 04:32 PM »
Hey hey hey hey

« Reply #12 on: Sep 01, 2014, 06:03 PM »
is this the MURDERFEST 2014 thread now? cool and good and great

what's up with the not-talked-about page limitations, is someone SCURRED

« Reply #13 on: Sep 01, 2014, 07:04 PM »
ima draw really small, like 20 panel pages

« Reply #14 on: Sep 03, 2014, 12:42 AM »

knomer, I'mma break page limit if you do. Wanna do a pagelimitbreak pact? Gentleman style?

« Reply #15 on: Sep 03, 2014, 12:50 AM »

knomer, I'mma break page limit if you do. Wanna do a pagelimitbreak pact? Gentleman style?

Oh no i can't do that. I need to leave enough time for myself to get blitz on the weekend.

« Reply #16 on: Sep 03, 2014, 12:58 AM »
Softness. Softness of the loins.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 14, 2024, 09:08 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

115 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 136.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us