Rob Art Whatever (NSFW)

Re: Rob's Art Sploosh (NSFW)
« Reply #25 on: Jan 19, 2014, 07:24 PM »
honestly, yes, there is a secret line to slap you.
And me, and everyone else in void. It's what we do, slap each other on various areas.
just browsing here and there

« Reply #26 on: Jan 19, 2014, 07:49 PM »
I knew there was a reason I liked this place   *_*
// get on my finger, carl! \\

« Reply #27 on: Jan 19, 2014, 09:21 PM »
   When light hits an object, some of the light reflects off of it. That's how you see stuff. And sometimes that light, reflecting off an object, hit other objects, creating a new, very subtle lightsource, that's coloured based on the objects it's reflecting from.

Reflective lighting also often refers the lightest area of the shadow form of an object. I posted an image showing the different sections of shadow/light form in your Go For Broke thread, but the text is very small, so it's easy to miss.

« Reply #28 on: Jan 19, 2014, 11:31 PM »
Tang wanted me to teach her how I paint, so I made a tutorial, and I got to thinking. You lot can take a look at it and tell me how to do it better, cause it's sort of an insight on how I do things? In case I'm doing it wrong  xD

It's a panel from my versus Goth girls battle (Ahhh yes, Nate & Alice & Hannah, together) It's still sort of a wip, since I haven't touched painting eyes, or doing proper shadows outside of features:

« Reply #29 on: Jan 28, 2014, 09:26 AM »
After seeing KENT's side our battle, I wanted to see if I could do a greyscale as well, and ended up with this:

There is a direction of light and everything, I just wish I could figure out how to translate this to proper color. ALSO. Lines. Because I tried to vary the line weight.

« Reply #30 on: Jan 28, 2014, 10:19 AM »
Well there is a cheap and easy way to convert your grayscale to color! A lot of people do it. Like this guy has some process pieces that kind of shows how he does it

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/art/Cowabunga-tutorial-chapter-01-101644185

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/art/Tutorial-Phoenix-212696745?q=sort%3Atime%20gallery%3AGENZOMAN&qo=220

looks like he accomplishes it by putting flat color layers on top of grayscale. But it can also be done through adjustment layers like so http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/techniques/a-basic-guide-to-photoshop-cs4-adjustment-layers/

Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #31 on: Jan 31, 2014, 10:45 PM »
*flails into the distance*

I wanted to do a realism portrait to compare to the ones in my first post in this thread and ohhhhh myyyy goood..... progress.
hooly shit progress.
lookit that, that unfinished taking-forever- portrait of Nate I'm painting.
because dayum:::

« Reply #32 on: Feb 01, 2014, 08:49 PM »
Everytime I draw Alexy, he just gets hotter and hotter:

« Reply #33 on: Feb 01, 2014, 09:13 PM »
Looking nice! I can definitely see an improvement in your coloring lately!

« Reply #34 on: Feb 02, 2014, 07:39 AM »
Thank you Skulls  :D

My versus Goth Girls one is going to be in color, but I think my next battle, will just entirely be lineart, so I can focus on improving my lines.

I figured out the first part of my problem was using brush size 4, which doesn't make a strong line, so I've upped it to brush size 5 for the Versus GothGirls, which makes a hella darker line, so I'm going to see how that turns out.

If you guys know of any really good CS2 brushes that are good for lines, please let me know?
The darkest of the dark seems to be the pen tool, but it's really pixel-y and the line turns out really grainy and I hate the way it looks.    >.<

« Reply #35 on: Feb 02, 2014, 10:56 AM »
Art what I did today, scenes from my forum RP.

Westlake is a civillian CMO of post-apocalyptic Free World Army base Delta. And Carver is a Sergeant who's been harrassing West. SO, in this scene, Carver punched Wes in the head, stole his gun and then totally threatened him. Asshole.

And then Wes freaked out, and went to give his gun back to Alexy (who is a Corperal and has been teaching Wes to fight and shoot the gun). And Alexy was like "DUDE, the fuck happened to your face?" And Wes said it didn't matter, then they spotted Carver outside the male dorms, and Alexy figured it out on his own and kicked Carvers ass:

I like the monochrome, but it didn't turn out as well as the other one I did.
But I am pleased with the expressions  :D

« Reply #36 on: Feb 03, 2014, 05:21 PM »
I think that maybe Sir Etienne would make a fantastic void character.
If for no reason that it would be cool to see you guys beat the shit out of it  <3

« Reply #37 on: Feb 06, 2014, 10:40 AM »
Is there a way to post video on the forum? >.>
Because that would be awesome.

« Reply #38 on: Feb 06, 2014, 11:05 AM »
No, but you can link to one, and that's almost as good.
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #39 on: Feb 06, 2014, 03:03 PM »
This is what I do when I get bored.

Mind you, my animation sort of sucks, and it's 90% frame-by-frame, but I think it's fun.
It's a scene from a forum roleplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la0rjyXqJzo

« Reply #40 on: Feb 09, 2014, 08:37 PM »
Animaaation.

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2014, 01:47 PM »
YO!
I've been ridiculously busy lately with stuff- I'm creating an animated series, and while the scripts are basically done, I'm the one doing casting and all the animation for it. And I'd thought I'd pop over and poke you guys with sticks  <3

I did this, it's just rough right now, and I need a bit of a hand with it, the perspective walking I think looks cool (and turned out better than I thought it would ,honestly), but the background part which is supposed to be the edge of a building, doesn't really fit.

So, if you were to put a background on this, how would you do the edge of the building, to fit with the perspective of the walking?  >.>

« Reply #42 on: Jul 25, 2014, 10:08 PM »
I just really like how this one turned out, because it's so rare that I draw off my ass, without any lines:

And I'm starting to sort of morph into a more cartoony style::

And someone on Facebook asked me to draw Supernatural Destiel (a ship), in the style of Gravity Falls. Fuck yeh, Gravity Falls, I love that cartoon:

« Reply #43 on: Sep 07, 2014, 10:25 AM »
Heyyy loook, NSFW

So, first,

I doodled Fred & I as cats.
We make awesome cats.

And super NSFW, I really suck at drawing overweight people and women, so why not attempt an overweight woman?  O_O

So like,
naked awkward looking Lucy.
Yes.

I tried.
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2016, 07:41 PM by adoROBle »

« Reply #44 on: Sep 07, 2014, 10:36 AM »
Draw more cats hahaha!

AND I DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS YOUR BLOG?!! Thank you for the fan art!!!! I'm sorry his face is hard to draw, GOSH!

« Reply #45 on: Sep 07, 2014, 10:50 AM »
I really like how you create skin tones! The color on Lucy is so vibrant.

« Reply #46 on: Sep 07, 2014, 10:55 AM »
What Red?
More cats you say?
Like my pretend wizard doodles?
ALRIGHT THEN.

And ,eeee, thankyou Kent  ^___^

« Reply #47 on: Sep 07, 2014, 11:01 AM »
Well, I'm gunna be happy forever now, thank you ; ;

« Reply #48 on: Sep 07, 2014, 11:40 AM »
There are other pretend wizard cats on my tumblr  ^.^

« Reply #49 on: Sep 13, 2014, 07:07 AM »
I've been doing a lot of pencil drawing lately, since I started college. Mostly out of convenience, I guess. I only really get to do digital stuff on the weekend cause during the week I am super crashed and otherwise distracted  ^.^

College is a great place to hang out and do life drawing though, which is awesome, and my teacher loves to stand in front of the class and talk forever. She is super great though:

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

550 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 563.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us