Void U Battle Challenge 2:Opponent's character as the main character

This month's battle challenge is the following:

Your Opponent's Character as the Main Character in the Story Battle

We are all guilty of making comics that heavily focus on our own characters. So I challenge you all to make a battle that focuses on your opponent's character as the main character instead! Obviously this sort of challenge can only be done with a regular character battle and not an artist match or beyond battle. And obviously your own character should still be present somewhere in the comic.

If you missed out on the last challenge you can still participate at any time! You can even combine it with this one if you want to be super hard core! This was the previous challenge http://entervoid.com/index.php?topic=12465.0

Challenge Signups
1.Mister Kent
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2014, 10:30 PM by Angie »
Kittens wearins mittens

I wish I could submit 60 percent of my Agent Black battles for this challenge retroactively.

I did actually try to do this with my latest battle (to go up any day now) but i think it worked out 50-50 in the end. Maybe next time :P

I retroactively sign up, since I did this with my Jane vs. Harahi battle! :D

Kent gets an A+ for doing the challenge.
Kittens wearins mittens

I just realized that I actually did this with Mona & Lisa vs Myke but forgot to post in here
Minions, assemble!

I'm doing something very similar with someone on a collab that's still in the works. My opponent wrote a script for the first half of the battle, and I wrote the script for the second half of the battle. Then, we swapped scripts and are drawing each other's script.
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

just wanna say that my anthology piece will be my submission to this challenge :)
just browsing here and there

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Today at 10:25 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 14, 2024, 09:08 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

112 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 124.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us