What's the next void event?

What's the next void event?
« on: Dec 09, 2013, 12:42 AM »
I have a few more artists coworkers itching to get on whatever the next void tournament is going to be. For the SDT this year, three of my coworkers were in it and had a lot of fun including the winner. They plan on jumping in the next one along with a few other really talented artists at my job that will give it a go.

Does anyone know what the next event might be and around when? Will you need to have a character prior to the tournament to enter?

Re: What's the next void event?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2013, 12:45 AM »
I've been wondering this as well.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2013, 02:42 AM »
The VOID Pole-dancing Championship

« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2013, 02:42 AM »
whatever it is i want in this time. if possible i would like to be something i can invent a new character for...

« Reply #4 on: Dec 09, 2013, 08:35 AM »
You most likely need to have a character in void prior to joining any new tournaments, though I'm not too sure atm. Any of the mods wanna come in and clarify?

« Reply #5 on: Dec 09, 2013, 08:54 AM »
There's an event happening right now so nothing else until after the new year. I wouldn't think SDT would be until like mid next year. If your friends are itching to participate, they should just join and make characters and battle the good ol' fashioned way. I think this is like the second time you've asked us this for this reason.  I know the site would appreciate having a bunch of new people that aren't gonna leave us after a tourney.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #6 on: Dec 09, 2013, 06:08 PM »
Are you annoyed I've asked this question twice now?

I'm just asking to know what the next event might be so I can get my co-worker friends excited for it and to make characters. I know some of them could make characters and we could battle here and there on the site but void events are fun and exciting and the last SDT was great.

Could you foreshadow what void event might be taking place after the new year or is that off limits?

« Reply #7 on: Dec 09, 2013, 06:54 PM »
It's usually a surprise.

If you really want a special event, you can always rally some people together and do an "unofficial" tourney. It's been done before.

You can always count on an SDT each year, usually.
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #8 on: Dec 09, 2013, 08:11 PM »
Nah I'm not annoyed. I just wish these people that have been dying to participate on Void all this time would come participate. You can also always make a small death event if you're wanting something sooner.

What event is actually happening next hasn't been ironed out as far as I know. But I don't think SDT is on the table for a while.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #9 on: Dec 09, 2013, 09:12 PM »
The next event is you challenging a friend to a battle after they get their character in.

No, but seriously I'm glad you're inviting your friends to participate on here! I'd really love to see some of them stick around after those tournaments and special events, though, because regular battles are really the heart and soul of the site, and we want more of an opportunity to get to know each other and help each other better.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

247 Guests, 2 Users

Most Online Today: 284.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us