« Reply #50 on: Nov 13, 2013, 05:54 PM »
I'll join!!

Re: Entervoid Secret Santa!
« Reply #51 on: Nov 14, 2013, 12:03 AM »
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

« Reply #52 on: Nov 14, 2013, 08:21 AM »
Sign me up!

( I guess I'd like THE BEAST this year. Unless you have a hankering to draw Zedan. OR BOTH. OR DON'T)
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2013, 07:10 AM by The BenT One »
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #53 on: Nov 14, 2013, 08:31 PM »
If I sign up can I draw the character I get naked and straddling a wrecking ball?

« Reply #54 on: Nov 15, 2013, 09:04 AM »
   There's actually quite a few dudes in this thread signing up that don't have characters, and I think maybe some of those don't have characters in the Incubator. While this years Secret Santa is Santa's Choice for drawing subject, I'm sure some people would like some guidance so they don't have to hunt all through your guy's DA's and tumblr and forum posts for what to draw.

So if you don't have a character in void, please suggest a few things you'd enjoy, either offsite characters or potential void characters. Also, feel free to link to your Incubator thread and save dudes the time of going back through your post history.

« Reply #55 on: Nov 15, 2013, 10:50 PM »
No worries, I'll have stuff in the incubator before the end of this month.
"When a problem comes along, you must whip it" -Simon Belmont

« Reply #56 on: Nov 16, 2013, 03:32 PM »
Sign me up~ uwu

« Reply #57 on: Nov 16, 2013, 07:13 PM »
Count me in.
Aye ma, turn around turn around....ooooooweeee!!! Aye ma, let me lick yo butt!!!

« Reply #58 on: Nov 19, 2013, 05:18 AM »
I suppose I'd like to toss in my hat here.

I have Morrow still on this site, though I'd be just as keen if someone drew Archer and his brother Aliah. If the provided refs aren't sufficient I suppose you could hit up my DA.

Morrow: http://imageshack.us/a/img845/1652/5a37.jpg or
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/058/0/5/teapot_boop_by_conartist18-d5wgiab.jpg

Archer & Aliah: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/252/3/0/the_meaning_of_the_word_by_conartist18-d6lms4l.jpg or
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/161/1/5/sometimes_brothers_fight_by_conartist18-d68hhht.jpg

IfeeltheneedtomentionthatthoughArchandAliaharebros,Idon'townAliah.Allpermissionsprovidedthough.
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2013, 05:20 AM by Con »

« Reply #59 on: Nov 23, 2013, 03:03 PM »
I would do this.

« Reply #60 on: Nov 23, 2013, 10:33 PM »
I'm in.

« Reply #61 on: Nov 27, 2013, 07:39 PM »
so i've been out of loop for the better part of month adjusting to my new house, but yes COUNT ME IN FOR THIS SHIZZLE.

« Reply #62 on: Nov 28, 2013, 03:03 PM »
I want in too! :>

« Reply #63 on: Nov 28, 2013, 03:18 PM »
Hey was just wondering, do you need any backup people in case some people are unable to draw theirs in time like last year?

« Reply #64 on: Nov 28, 2013, 06:48 PM »
   The other mods said the same thing, but I think a month is enough time for most people to draw their stuff in time? Maybe? I can't imagine like more than 5 peeps bailing.

Besides, I know lots of other people have alot of stuff going on, and I have alot of time set aside for drawing, so it's no hassle. I just want anyone who feels like drawing to sign up and make this huuuuuuge and great, rather than chill in the shadows to help me clean up.

« Reply #65 on: Nov 28, 2013, 07:14 PM »
things will come up, people will bail for various reasons, legitimate or otherwise*.  There's no harm in setting up a safety net.

*because I want to believe people didn't just sign up to get free fanart and do nothing in return.

« Reply #66 on: Nov 28, 2013, 07:26 PM »
You could give someone 5 years and it would still happen.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #67 on: Nov 29, 2013, 01:40 AM »
You could give someone 5 years and it would still happen.

Far more likely if you gave me 5 years than a month.
"When a problem comes along, you must whip it" -Simon Belmont

« Reply #68 on: Nov 29, 2013, 02:22 AM »
Wasn't the rules previously that if you didn't deliver the previous year you were banned from the following year to prevent people freeloading? I sort of liked that idea (because I'm a cruel bitch).

« Reply #69 on: Nov 29, 2013, 02:28 AM »
Wasn't the rules previously that if you didn't deliver the previous year you were banned from the following year to prevent people freeloading? I sort of liked that idea (because I'm a cruel bitch).

Second.

« Reply #70 on: Nov 29, 2013, 02:32 AM »
I would like to be a backup artist, in case some people were to bail. Which we all hope that will not happen.

I don't have a set schedule because I have been failing at life, so I have enough time to do some extra drawings.

Of course if that's alright with everyone.

« Reply #71 on: Nov 29, 2013, 05:30 AM »
Are you a bad enough dude to join the Secret Secret Butts Santas? >BI

DISCLAIMER: may or may not actually exist

« Reply #72 on: Nov 29, 2013, 08:05 AM »
I really want in on this this year! I have a lot going on (I just got a full-time job! Yay!), but this shouldn't be too intense, right? :)

« Reply #73 on: Nov 29, 2013, 10:05 AM »
   Hahaha, thanks for the offers everyone, but I'm pretty sure I'll be okay without other backup artists.  As long as I don't do any background stuff, I should be able to get through it in a reasonable amount of time. The fundraiser stuff just takes me forever cause I get scared of it. Worst case scenario I get a whole bunch of drawing practice!

I am sorry for anyone that gets stuck with my art, so don't do that to your partners everyone!

« Reply #74 on: Nov 29, 2013, 10:13 AM »
    I am sorry for anyone that gets stuck with my art, so don't do that to your partners everyone!

I'll totally bail out of mine just to allow them the absolute joy of getting a Puzzlething drawing.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

353 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 404.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us