30 Characters

Re: 30 Characters 2013
« Reply #25 on: Nov 02, 2013, 10:09 PM »
Ginger and Sam could hit the clubs :))

Jeff wishes he could go--Sorry Jeff

« Reply #26 on: Nov 02, 2013, 10:57 PM »
Day 2 - Natka

A member of an arctic expedition. Natka became separated from the rest of her group during a blizzard.

« Reply #27 on: Nov 02, 2013, 11:43 PM »

An evil villain from outer space - a mastermind of the universe.
She is...A TECHNO GRANDMA.

« Reply #28 on: Nov 03, 2013, 01:20 AM »
Figure I'll go ahead and throw in days one and two together.

In a world where roller-blades still aren’t all that cool, one man refuses to accept this, and rolls around downtown, dealing out vigilante justice.

That man is known as, “Wheeler”.

In front of the Gates of the Nine, one being stands. With the strength of a mountain, the Iron Maiden guards the bridge between worlds, preventing the crossing of any who would dare to upset the balance.
Minions, assemble!

« Reply #29 on: Nov 03, 2013, 03:21 PM »

Matthias Dex is a veteran office warrior. At age of 29, he has survived through the day when the Coffee Machine broke and the Second Great Rubberband War (in which 28 people lost their lives). He is now commanding a small IT-group which specialized in quick and effective results in small timeframe.
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

« Reply #30 on: Nov 04, 2013, 12:44 AM »
I'm sure Mathias has seen terrible things! 0.0

Day 3: Charles Boodwin-Merrow was once the First Mate on a privateer vessel hunting pirates in the Sargasso Sea. Besieged by raiders, the privateer ship sank, and Charles drowned. He awoke some time later at the bottom of the sea, in possession of the cursed Siren Blade, which not only makes him an immortal zombie sailor, but makes him the “Captain” of a crew of wandering spirits he can summon to his aid.

« Reply #31 on: Nov 04, 2013, 12:52 AM »

What I've got so far. Including my silly idea for an Amra threat, the FELLTOWER

« Reply #32 on: Nov 04, 2013, 04:56 AM »
DAY 3 - DAMANI X MACHINA

Damani Daley, better known by his stage name Damani X Machina (or DXM) was an underground rapper until an unfortunate car accident threatened to end his career. He came to a week later in the ICU of his local hospital and learned he had lost both his right arm and right leg. Damani was distraught and ready to give up on his rap career, until a mysterious man showed up and payed to have the rapper outfitted with state of the art prosthetics, as well as a micro-autotune device implanted into his larynx. The only catch being that Damani would continue rapping under the name Damani X Machina. The mysterious man never identified himself and Damani, believing he just met God, did as he asked and continued rapping.
He reinvented himself and his music and became a huge hit in the music industry. The man who once sang about being hard, about gunning down his neighbor for not sharing his wi-fi was now cranking out generic songs, stuffed with 808 drums and guest vocals from bigger name stars. His wallet was fat, but his beats weren't. Like many before him, Damani became a sellout, though he will never admit it. The only thing bigger than his bank account is his ego. And if anyone says anything bad about him, he will let them know through a barrage of angry tweets.
Some of his hits include:
"Robot Swagga"
"Jesus Pays (The Hospital Bill)"
"Dirty Rich Soulless (feat. Ms New Bile)"

-

Bet you can't guess who this is based on.

« Reply #33 on: Nov 05, 2013, 12:50 AM »
I'm behind, but here is character 3. She is a chameleon-ish space alien assassin lady.

« Reply #34 on: Nov 05, 2013, 07:19 AM »
OMG I actually kind of love the Fell Tower!

« Reply #35 on: Nov 05, 2013, 01:43 PM »
I'm behind a Day, so Day 4:

Day 4: Ideon is the God of Information of the Older God pantheon. His many eyes feed him objective intel on things happening all around the universe, though he frequently only sees part of the whole picture. He frequently quarrels with his brother Sopheon, the God of Wisdom, over which of their disparate spheres of power is more important.

« Reply #36 on: Nov 05, 2013, 02:54 PM »

« Reply #37 on: Nov 05, 2013, 04:54 PM »
Day 3

The 6th King rules the 6th World, Segniter, though ruled is used very loosely. In reality, The 6th King does very little, allowing his realm to act largely of its own will. Every now and then he might be found wandering the Iron Valley, or simply staring off into the Living Sea with a content look, but he largely remains removed from his domain. He is not interested in the politics of the 9 Kings, and is quite satisfied with letting things run their natural course.

Day 4

The 3rd King, or the Twilight Emperor as he prefers to be called, rules the 3rd World, Crepusculum. With the power of light in his right hand, the dark in his left, and his mighty sword, The Monolith, he actively governs his domain. With his booming voice, and large size, his presence alone is a commanding force.He leans far more towards aggressive tactics in the politics of the 9 Kings, But even he is yet to attempt to take charge of another King’s dominion.

As a little reference, his sword The Monolith, stands from the tip of its blade to the base of the hilt, at a staggering 7 feet.
Minions, assemble!

« Reply #38 on: Nov 05, 2013, 05:58 PM »
William: Yes he is

Geeps: I love the world you're building with the Kings! :D

« Reply #39 on: Nov 05, 2013, 07:35 PM »

Amy Diamond is a student at a normal highschool of Nth New York (the namers stopped counting after 89th destruction through shenanigans) - a city full of life and lights. She is almost blind and cannot ever recover her vision, but she still keeps being cheerful and likes to be around people, despite the occasional bullying. She studies to become a captain of a starship and dreams of commanding one of her own - just like her father did.

TomBOT is a small A.I. robot who accompanies Amy wherever she goes. It was a gift from Amy’s father before his disappearance. It has a cheerful, yet a little naivë look at things and often fails to realise it is in danger. It tries it’s best to be the best helper and friend for Amy. TomBOT mostly functions as eyes for Amy, but does other tasks as well, like cooking, shopping and cleaning. It manages all chores with it’s small arms usually hidden in the circular compratments.

« Reply #40 on: Nov 06, 2013, 05:16 AM »
Day 4 - Beatrice

Fashion Blogger / Hitman (Hitwoman?)
By night, she is a hired killer, gunning down whoever she's paid to. By day, she's lambasting celebrities for wearing the wrong shoes.

« Reply #41 on: Nov 06, 2013, 07:05 PM »
Sorry I've been neglecting on updating this. Click the image to go see that character's spiel.

By the way, you guys are all fucking killing it!!

« Reply #42 on: Nov 06, 2013, 10:02 PM »

« Reply #43 on: Nov 07, 2013, 12:15 AM »
Yeah! Keep it up everyone! The first week done, keep chugging along!

Taylor: I really like Sister Marci!
Kuro: Damn! the details on your characters--especially Percy--are so intricate!

I'm still on Day 5, trying to catch up!

PUNS
The next one's a pun too

« Reply #44 on: Nov 07, 2013, 03:44 PM »
WEEK ONE!

Joe-Joel’s sweater is possessed by the souls of laughing demons. It sucks.

No one knows who he was. All that is known is that one cold winter’s night, Death came to him and, instead taking him away, offered him enlightenment.

Trust her, she knows what she’s doing. Always.

Oliver lives for murder and board games and nothing else.

Shanie’s job is to build giant robots, specifically the brains. She very good at it. Her employers’ dress code is formal, hence the tie.

Lo dances into the night.

Having completed knowledge of the old world, he becomes the new.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #45 on: Nov 07, 2013, 10:48 PM »
Everyone is doing super good work in here!! I'm a bit behind so have some wips instead.

« Reply #46 on: Nov 07, 2013, 11:35 PM »
Bleh, I'm lagging behind as well, but I'll attempt to catch up this weekend. Damn you work and consuming all my energy...

The glasses are the most important in characterization. When something needs readjusting or someone needs to be more intelligent - glasses to the rescue! Sometimes glasses can even define a complete character - making others assume they are actually just the glasses.

« Reply #47 on: Nov 08, 2013, 07:53 PM »

DAY 3
Walter - So that’s where all my socks went.

DAY 4
Rrugh - The little girl found in the forest

DAY 5
Cate Belinsky - acting teacher

DAY 6
Dale - Ready for deer season

DAY 7
Jill - The newest princess from the biggest film production company in the world! She’s the modern speaking, thin, blonde haired, huge blue eyed, expressionless heroine we’ve all been waiting for!

ps. she also has a love triangle, how exciting!

DAY 8
Cherry Fair - A spiritual leader from the unicorn-people tribe. He may seem wise, but all he spouts is stoner logic. 

« Reply #48 on: Nov 09, 2013, 01:47 AM »

« Reply #49 on: Nov 09, 2013, 02:23 AM »
Well, here's what I have so far (apologies ahead for the long post).

This is Jenni “Mayberry” Berette- the post-apocalyptic flower child. When she was 8, she had acquired what was left of a book about gardening (which was written before the apocalypse). Ever since then she was been absolutely fascinated by the plants that had grown on the earth before everything went to crap. She holds a particular fascination with flowers above all else. Being an artist by nature, she often makes flower-shaped trinkets and jewelry out of whatever scrap she can find. She one days hopes to either be able to A.) sell her flower jewelry and B.) be able to see an actual flower in her lifetime.

Haven’t really thought of a description for this guy. Kept it pretty simple tonight, as I’ve been pretty sick.

Glibnara is a goblin (or gobliness, if you want to be polite). She is considered to be very attractive by the standards of her fellow goblins. Unfortunately she is not too bright. She has the mentality of a particularly savage 5-year-old and has great difficulty understanding abstract concepts. She especially fears music, which she thinks is some sort of ear magic.

Morris Williamson is a man, a man who does not know exactly what he is. He’s not sure if he’s a mutated human, a strange new species, an alien, a scientific experiment gone wrong, or any other possibility. His lack of identity causes him great depression and confusion. Despite all this,he tries to do his best to achieve his goal in life- living a relatively normal, day-to-day life amongst other humans.

Glooble is a monster, but she is neither fearsome nor does she eat people. She’s, in fact, quite gentle. Her favorite food is cake with strawberry frosting.

Martin Bauer is a German foreign exchange student in a Wisconsin high school. While in Germany, he had gone through years of therapy to help cope with his social anxiety. Even though he was able to build up his confidence in Germany, he found that his social anxiety has re-emerged in the United States.  He does have a rather good grasp of the English language, he often uses a perceived language barrier as an excuse to avoid conversation. Despite his lack of confidence in social situations, he’s still rather well-liked by most of his class mates, as he’s a good athlete and a rather pleasant person all around.

Mergla is a creature made by a powerful mage. It’s only purpose is to protect said mage’s treasure, even after the mage’s death. The mage’s treasure contains powerful magical artifacts, too dangerous for just anyone to use. It is said that only those who can pass Mergla’s tests of power will be able to wield the artifacts.

Nobody knows what Horse is, but everyone has the same reaction to him- “No sir! I don’t like it!”

... I may or may not be having entirely way too much fun with this challenge so far.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 14, 2024, 09:08 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

110 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 124.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us