Do you live in Europe and have a free room/couch?

Do you live in Europe and have a free room/couch?
« on: Jul 30, 2013, 02:45 PM »
Dearest friends of the VOID,

Upon my successful graduation in the month of December, year Two-thousand thirteen of the Common Era, my wife and I are planning an excursion to Europe. We want to spend around a month there to get away from the tedium and stagnation of our pitiful lives here in Utah. We're looking into places to rent while we're there, but I thought I'd give you all the first chance to host one of the finest couples on the globe! I want to hang out with you either way, if we can, but spending three or four weeks in your home would be a dream for me! And Andria would probably love you, too!

So, if you live anywhere in Europe (we want to see everything we can), have a spare bedroom or a couch we could crash on, and can tolerate extremely pleasant company, please let me know so we can discuss the possibility of enhancing your lives with our presence!*

*No enhancements guaranteed. In fact, our lives will be the ones blessed by such an arrangement!

Re: Do you live in Europe and have a free room/couch?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2013, 04:56 PM »
I moved out of my old flat and don't have a place right now, but I should do next month, the deposit is down. It will be very small but you'd definitely be welcome to stay a few days if you're up for it!

(Must confirm with my girlfriend though of course...)

« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2013, 04:58 PM »
You're MORE then welcome to crash at my students digs once I move in on the 30th August.

« Reply #3 on: Jul 30, 2013, 05:04 PM »
I think I can manage more people into my apartment, here in Finland :)
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

« Reply #4 on: Jul 30, 2013, 07:31 PM »
You guys are all awesome! I PM'ed Hats and Joe; sorry wutata, I think we're going to be limited to Western Europe. :(

Oh, and our plan is to make this visit toward the end of January, coming home some time in February. Let me know if you need any other details about the trip!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

420 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 580.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us