Collaborators for Non-Anime Visual Novel

Collaborators for Non-Anime Visual Novel
« on: Jul 28, 2013, 11:02 PM »
After reading some forum threads about how people feel about Non-Anime style visual novels, Brian and I have decided to make one of our own. But we'd like to collaborate with a few others to make this work going.

The purpose of this game is to make a non-anime style visual novel that isn't a dating sim either. Something entertaining and unique. Currently, our plot revolves around MMORPG life with the main character. To be fair on story idea, I want to make several plot endings, and if you have an idea for a plot ending I'll implement it in the story somehow.

Currently, Brian is the Character Artist and I am main story scriptwriter and background/cutscene artist. We're currently looking for:

-music
-programming with RenPy. If you've never done it and you're willing to learn it on your own like a boss, go ahead and post anyways.
-Animator
-anything else you may be interested in

If you think you can contribute somehow, just post here. And a few samples of professional work if possible. Currently this position is UNPAID, although if you're very very desperate for cash, I can take out of my near-nothing wallet and send you an 'investment' of cash, but you won't get money from the crowdfunding that comes afterwards, which will pay that back for me. Expected time of at least half of the completion? December.
just browsing here and there

Re: Collaborators for Non-Anime Visual Novel
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2013, 11:09 AM »
Sounds like a cool project! I dunno how I can help, but if I think of something I'll let you know :))

Re: Collaborators for Non-Anime Visual Novel
« Reply #2 on: Aug 01, 2013, 09:03 PM »
If you tightened up your work, or would let someone else do it, I like your background work a lot. I was originally thinking of doing it myself and was already aware how different my stuff and Brian's stuff would look mixed together, but I think your linework and straightforward designs might be very complimentary. I think it's just the quality of line, but I think I can fix that part up for you if you're interested in helping in that part.

If you do help, this would give me more time to make more cutscenes for this thing, which would be a plus.
just browsing here and there

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

230 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 284.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us